It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! - A REAL Lunar Anomaly?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Doesn't the shape correspond to the triangle ufo's spotted around the globe?
2nd

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Why is it not a crater?

because most craters do not form a perfect point. please please please please try to have more of an open mind, and not try to shoot things down right away......

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by wavemaker

Doesn't the shape correspond to the triangle ufo's spotted around the globe?
2nd

you're right, it reminds me of the Arizona lights incident. the craft that passed over head, witnesses described it as massively huge with giant lights under it. It too was also shaped like this moon anomaly. this is very interesting, but sad it will be debunked by the hardcore's and not given a serious look...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Why is it not a crater?

because most craters do not form a perfect point. please please please please try to have more of an open mind, and not try to shoot things down right away......

The "open-minded" have somehow ruled out crater and image artifacts... something even the OP has yet to do.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I agree with the demeanor of the thread... the V shape is very suspect. I look at pixels close up allllll day long and I can tell you that in any single picture, pixels that are that defined next to each other relative to the surrounding contrast can only mean a couple of things.

1. Manipulation - could be a hoax, obviously, this is ATS.

2. Artifact - camera/google condenses pictures to "fit" together to form the whole and it could merely be distortion.

3. Crater - imo, its probably a crater. People stare at the moon all the time and no one has caught anything flying around that has been reported by the news or has been investigated by NASA or anything else.

4. Space anomoly - flyby asteriod maybe?

5. Life - whether human or extraterrestrial.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Why is it not a crater?

The 7 little balls organized in a triangular formation. Duh.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by amongus

en.wikipedia.org...

I know its wikipedia but doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize there are thousands of craters on the moon. With no atmosphere its a cosmic shooting range. Have a look.

www.labgrab.com...

Why would there be anything else on the moon other than what was left up there from the few times we visited? Makes MUCH more sense that it is a crater. Im with greeneyedleo on this one and still nobody has answered her question:

Why is it not a crater?

Way hard to tell on these images when you zoom in that close with such poor quality. Unless there is a high res picture this is nothing.

So really amongus its you without a point
edit on 5-3-2012 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

I can't cure blindness, but you can clearly see the strait lines around the white (lights, craters, whatever) If you look hard you can see the shape. you can say what you want about it being craters, but craters don't line up with even numbers on either side symmetrically with a light at the tip making a perfect point, it just would not happen. and also, answer me this, why does it have to be a crater? saying that this is nothing is just ignorant, and trying to stay in denial about being open to other possibilities. did IQ's just drop suddenly with you guys? or do you not know a simple shape when you see it..... and you ask why would anything be up on the moon other than the stuff we left behind? C'mon, do we really have to bust out the crayons and construction paper to draw you a picture of why here? there could be a thousand reasons why. Don't act like you have all the answers here buddy, because that is what we are trying to do, seek answers.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It's not an "anomaly", the reason:

You can look upwards from the anomaly and see the SAME "v-shape" and the same shadows in a bunch of other craters...right above it is basically the same thing, minus the "dots". Since i cannot exclude the "dots" being imaging artifacts etc. i don't think it's an anomaly. It would be an anomaly if it would be SIGNIFICANTLY different from all other structures in the area - but it clearly is not.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Alex Collier - Moon and Mars lecture, Part 1 , and from about 1:00 into this Part 2 , "Andromedan contactee" Alex Collier told that the Andromedans told him that the Moon is an artificial "satellite", in fact the Moon is a spacecraft, the Andromedans told him, he said, much of the debris on the surface was put there and built purposely to make it look like it isn't, it is hollow, it is able to leave the orbit of it's own power, that the Moon originate in another star system (called Chaulta or something like that i guess), it was originally one of 4 Moons that orbited the 17th planet of that another star system, it was built almost similar to that "Death Star" from the Star Wars movie, it was built around this 17th planet, it was then put in the tail of a comet and dragged to this solar system, when it arrived to this solar system it removed itself from the comet, and it placed itself around the planet called 'Maldek' which is the asteroid belt by now (Maldek was reportedly destroyed a long time ago), the Moon became one of 2 Moons that orbited 'Maldek', 'Maldek' was the first inhabited planet in this solar system, it was very much like Earth, and after 'Maldek' was reportedly destroyed the Moon then reportedly moved to Earth. Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 , Part 7 , Part 8 , Part 9 , Part 10 , Part 11 , Part 12

Here, Alex Collier explain about the Extraterrestrials and the "Dome cities" on the Moon, and about a war on the Moon 9600 years ago.

David Icke and confirm that the Moon is an artificial spacecraft that is not supposed to be there , and some Soviet scientists also confirm that the Moon is artificial.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Uncensored NASA Moon Images, otherwise NASA usually airbrush anomalies out

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Why is it not a crater?

The 7 little balls organized in a triangular formation. Duh.

yeah, what smithjustinb said.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I can see what is being suggested and see the points but I can also see the same type of formation on the edge of what does seem to be a crater, what I see are a perfect line of lights in a crater but the bright edge of the crater has them too but much brighter which would be correct as its on the sun catching rim of what I'm certain is a crater.

I personally think its some sort of photographic anomaly.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Hi. I hope I'm not repeating a point already made... but if you look up and to the left a little bit of this 'anomaly', isn't there an identical looking anomaly??? Slightly smaller, but looks identical in it's make-up. So, there are at least 2 of them???
Wouldn't that disprove the argument of it being an image processing error, or any other kind of 'accident'. 2 of the same same surely implies purpose?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Aliens are real as you and me, but if your still looking at moon pictures for the deffinitive answer, youll never really know the truth.The truth is right here on earth, but if you cant see it you probably never will, faith in one thing means ignorance in another. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

What ever happened to that high res photo of the moon the Chinese took? Or Japanese I'm not to sure but I heard it's supposed to be the highest res picture taken of the moon?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kman420

So are you going to reveal what we should be looking at here on Earth, or is the vague statement intended to make it seem like you have all the answers and those that don't are inferior?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I thought it was just the cross hairs of the camera?

Is it lights or cross hairs?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Something else to consider, is pixels are squares. Craters are round. The more you zoom in, the less round the crater can be. Squares don't make very good circles.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

Um... because theres thousands of them on the moon maybe

Looks more like an image processing defect to me
edit on 5-3-2012 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

As usual then?

Why do you people have trouble believing anything that the government has not told you.

You are a bunch of self serving sheep!
edit on 5/3/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Nice find op, thank you for sharing this with us. I of course like everybody else would love to see this in higher resolution, but we take what we can get, again..good find

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It's not just everyday that The Shrike finds an interesting anomaly or an anomaly interesting. Heck, this is probably even an ATS first for him.

Good stuff, brother! It definitely deserves another look-see. Thanks and good job on a quality OP.

edit on 5-3-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join