It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those who want Obama gone, they sure aren't in that much of a rush to do it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Im hoping the general title of the thread will bring you all in with an idea of where I am going with with this.

For over the past week to two weeks we have seen thread after thread after thread regarding Obama and inevitable proof that he is unworthy and a traitor.

1. Might I just add that truly none of this media non sense is needed to see that he unqualified and doesn't care much for the security of the nation, he more or less is worried about the security of interests.

2. We right now are seeing two major plays going against Obama...

Sheriff Joe and his proof of Obama not being a natural born citizen, and Andrew's death revolving around releasing of video tapes showing a different Obama.

Now my theory is this, if these two individuals have so much going for their cause against Obama, why is it every time a wave is to roll and we get to see behind the curtain, there is another delay.

Andrew has been supposedly going to release this footage for some time, and Sheriff Joe is apparently just stalling for a little more time. However both of these time lines seem to point that this info will be released around the same time, even though now only because of Andrew's accident and Hannity stalling release of the footage.

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE STALLING???
edit on 2-3-2012 by sykonot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the only potential candidate worthy of the presidency.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I too find this rather interesting...total media blackout on everything president related it seems...

I want to go on record that I am going forth to a reporter locally to hand over my official "this crap is all connected file" and see if she can break it to MSM locally at least as to what is REALLY going on.

SO IF I TURN UP DEAD, it was not a suicide... If you dont see a post from me here, sometime in the next day or so, please call someone =P

Ill check in as often as possible if I get any updates etc. Just hope its not a waste of time...considering the danger with no guarantee of success.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think the stall is due to their finding out that none of the issues raised about Obama's eligibility will have any standing should they reach the Supreme Court.

Chief Justice Roberts, if he had any doubts about eligibility, knew this when he administered the oath to Obama. Roberts was under oath to uphold and protect but still administered the oath. I hold Roberts innocent of any and all violations of his oath.

Put simply, if you acquiesce to an UNLAWFUL act you make it LEGAL The people (qualified voters), forgave Obama all Constitutional requirements when they allowed his name to be placed on the ballot. Timing was critical and YOU screwed up and now do not want to admit it!

Just the messenger.
edit on 2-3-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Maybe it's because the implications of actually carrying out the removal of Obama through terms of legality and the truth that it may reveal is the beginning to opening Pandora's box.

Pandora's box
en.wikipedia.org...

Read the link if you are not familiar with the origins of the term. People are afraid of Zeus' wrath. The very implications of any revealing or dare I say Revelations of what many have postulated being the truth in the matter, will destroy much of what is thought by the masses to be just another day in another year and having little implications or deeper meanings to the progression of America and Humanity as a whole.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sykonot

Because when you have no substance, the next best thing is hype.

Because you will undoubtably "hook" some people in that hype...then no matter what you release, those people have to defend it or look like fools for promoting it so heavily.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by sykonot

Because when you have no substance, the next best thing is hype.

Because you will undoubtably "hook" some people in that hype...then no matter what you release, those people have to defend it or look like fools for promoting it so heavily.

Does this then also apply to the Alien debate, seeing how there is so much hype, and no matter what you release(or the lack of LOL) those that believe in Aliens have to defend their belief or look like fools for promoting it so heavily? JW

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Yes, that applies to everything.

What's your point?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sykonot

If they had anything they would use it. You do get that don't you? Right now they probably have something negative and are trying to figure a way to put it under a microscope and make it look bigger and worse. In other words it is just another circus sideshow. I can't wait until Sunday night when this big news is supposed to break. Why can't people just get over the fact this man is President just like I had to do during 8 miserable years of Bush? What a bunch of immature crybaby children the entire Conservative party seems to be. They want less government but they also want to get up inside a woman's womb and into the gays bedrooms. That is more government if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
nope, we won't push for "old timey...fought and died for justice"...
America is special...for sure, now hear this.
I have the basic instructions before leaving earth! History and times are coming to a head (and you agree with me I bet)...and it is all written down from the days of old in Scripture. Now it helps to have read all of Scripture to get the complete, easy to see picture.
Obama can have his place as POTUS, dang, who would want that position these days? Reality is rolling over, we just ride it out, men! It helps to have the spiritual vision, If you don't have it completely yet...get some. I suppose we don't need to do the John Wayne hero thing, even though many have fought and died for our liberty. But I say let the Holy spirit lead you, God says He will give our souls rest. Understand that the reality thrown at you (like if you have a run-in with authority)....is to be seen as obviously flakey and just go with the flow. No need to set 'em all straight. Court systems and the militarized police, and the shot-up constitution ....stepped-on civil rights and lack of logic are laughed at by God, He says that in the Bible.
Adopt this passive view, please and let God hold them up for all to view. Go on out and have some fun till the curtain drops even though you may......"be tread upon"

Remember this from Holy Scripture.....(you'll like this)....whatGod has waiting for us makes the old reality NOT WORTH EVEN MENTIONING. cool, huh!

edit on 3-3-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

new topics

top topics

join