It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails mentioned/discussed on Austrailan News 2011

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Why do my chemtrails always turn into some kind of aviation brochure?

You think because you show different planes, capable of leaving contrails that that puts this controversy to rest?
Is that really all you have?

Do you think...we never heard of contrails before?
Do you think....we think planes aren't capable of leaving contrails anymore?
Do you think....we've been in a cave for the last 50 years and just emerging outside now?
Do you REALLY think we need a show and tell presentation?

You do put quite a bit of energy into this! Too bad it's not changing one doubter's mind though. But hope you're enjoying yourselves!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

No - we think that every photo or video of a "chemtrail" looks exactly like a contrail
We think that you have never been able to describe a difference between contrails and chemtrails that can be demonstrated to actually exist
We think that you keep changing the goal posts
We think that poor science, errors, disinformation and outright lies are often used to "support" the chemtrail conspiracy theory.
We think that the chemtrail theory is unsupported by any credible evidence
We think that there is a conspiracy to push "chemtrails" to make money for some people
We think that the people who are not making money from pushing chemtrails are either dupes, or willful co-conspirators for their own reasons.

That is what "we" think.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What the heck could Mr Kucinich been referring to? Because for him to use the word; chemtrail....in a legislation proposal he wanted with his OWN GOVERNMENT....clearly he's as misguided as we are.

Because da-professionals need to listen to da-people on da-threads known as da-bunkers once and for all!

Rep , Dennis Kucinich Reveals Chemtrails in 2001 Legislation, HR 2977

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Now your thread has become a disinfo brochure for the chemtrailers.

Just ATS search Kucinich, it's been disucussed and debunked a million times.

You guys have got to get past the lies if you want the truth!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Really, you do know that bill never even made it out of committee and never seen the light of day even after it was changed 3 different times. Do you even research things before you you post them.?

BTW it wasn't even written by him...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

This OP is well aware of this fact. A review of many of those threads will find that this OP has been repeatedly shown the facts about the "Kucinich Bill". Threads where this OP has participated, in months past.

The act of repeating a known falsehood, at this stage in the thread, is rather obvious as to intent.......

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
What the heck could Mr Kucinich been referring to? Because for him to use the word; chemtrail....in a legislation proposal he wanted with his OWN GOVERNMENT....clearly he's as misguided as we are.

Because da-professionals need to listen to da-people on da-threads known as da-bunkers once and for all!

Right on cue - what did I say in the post above his?

We think that poor science, errors, disinformation and outright lies are often used to "support" the chemtrail conspiracy theory.

In fact Kucinich REMOVED the term "chemtrail" from his bill when he realised it was in there - "I'm not into that"

After being questioned about the bill last year, Kucinich rewrote it, removing the controversial language.

"I'm not into that," he insisted. "Understand me. When I found out that was in there, I said, 'Look, I'm not interested in going there.' "

The bill was actually drafted by others:

www.exopolitics.com...

With Dr. Carol S. Rosin and many others, [Webre] is a co-architect of the Space Preservation Act and the Space Preservation Treaty introduced to the U.S. Congress by Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) to ban space-based weapons.

and

www.exopoliticsinstitute.org...&M.htm#Webre

With others, Webre is a co-architect of the Space Preservation Treaty (www.peaceinspace.org ) and the Space Preservation Act that was introduced to the U.S. Congress by Congressman Dennis Kucinich and is endorsed by over 270 NGO’s worldwide.

and

www.nwbotanicals.org...

Comment
From Carol Rosin
[email protected]
1-28-2

Perhaps I can help correct some fuzzy information that is being spread about H.R.3616, the Space Preservation Act of 2002, and Congressman Dennis Kucinich.

This bill will only ban space-based weapons and the use of weapons to destroy or damage objects in space that are in orbit. It is NOT a bill to ban chemtrails and/or psychotronics or mind control devises or any specific weapons listed in the category of definitions in the original bill.

I’m not sure where that rumor started, but in any case, those definitional were only listed on the original bill for definitional purposes…to exemplify what space-based weapons might be deployed in space if the space-based weapons bill isn’t passed. Frequently bills are revised, and things like definitions are removed. No big deal. The legislation is in no way compromised. This Congressman and his legislation maintain their integrity and commitment to ban space-based weapons. It was never a bill to ban chemtrails or mind control technologies.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I guess the video explains it all.

The fact that it starts out with the TankerEnemy video should have shown it was going to be false information, but I guess it is real because it is from youtube your favorite source.

You may want to pay better attention to the videos you use as a source, because here lately your track record is well not to good...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Wow Gmoneycricket.....after reading several of your posts I cannot for the life of me figure out what you're saying or which side of the debate you're on.

I thank you for bumping my thread with your myriad of mumblings but I am just having difficulties getting through them though.

I don't know
if it's
your short
word structuring
or
simply...............your words.

At least someone got it
Until I understand,
my posts may not make sense.
because I understand the words of
Contrail Airlines
posts,
but I have not confirmed they make sense.

I once started a contrail memorial page,
and showed how when they can't make contrails,
they add smoke.
It even showed up in this thread.
It sounds more like a religion,
then an explanation, of what we see.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Top military pilots would want to not leave a contrail as they are trying to fly in and bomb or defend something.
Even the airshows appears to be trying to brainwash us.
It would be like a Indy car race, and they made smoke to follow
around the track to see how professional of a driver they are that day.
I was taught we invented airplanes so they could sneak in bomb kill, and hopefully get away.
It appears we need to see airplane trails, of some sort, in some weird way.
Is my Point.

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Amanda5

While the photographs you have posted clearly define your point - I must ask the question - are the photographs relevant to today?

Well these should...

This great photo was taken during one of this year’s practice shows with the US Navy’s Blue Angels. The arching, formed by the contrails on the five planes, made a rainbow in the sky. No matter how many times I’ve seen this precision flying, it never fails to take my breath away.

www.planeteyetraveler.com...

and here is another one...

There you go!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!

edit on 4-3-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
I was taught we invented airplanes so they could sneak in bomb kill, and hopefully get away.

I think you should be old enough to have done a little research into aircraft now - certainly enough to understand who the Wright Brothers were, and all the other early pioneers around the same time, and get through that little bit of ignorance.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I think you should be old enough to have done a little research into aircraft now - certainly enough to understand who the Wright Brothers were, and all the other early pioneers around the same time, and get through that little bit of ignorance.

We are now getting on the same page,
so if you can call me ignorant,
I can respond to how stupid all your explanations of what you do,
and what we see on the ground,
You ready ignorant airline mechanic to prove that you are somehow superior to us on the ground?
You have to land sometime, and deal with us on the ground!
Taxi your plane right up here I will go find the EPA so you can defend,
we fly, we can pollute you, on the ground, and their is not a dam thing you can do about it.
So lets talk about how ignorant I am, and how much you pollute the ground!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The "chemtrail report" is all about weather conditions that are conducive to contrails -

removed I don't want to sound like I insulted you,
need to process, that Contrail Airlines put up site called "chemtrail report"

I tried not to insult you but now the insults are flying so lets finish it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

See I did not want to insult you because you work for one of the most toxic industry ever create by man.
I assumed you had a family to support and doing the best you can.
But now that I see you think you are above us, and your industry pollution is somehow, more worthy the rest.
So defend it, as warning I am looking up
Superfund site airport where you work, how many world wide .
How many not reported yet?
You need help to defend yourself when you start spurting out ignorance.
I want it to be a fair fight.
That is why no one understand my posts.
Because of lies and truth untold.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

And how is that happening?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I really don't give a dam about what you claim is in the air.

All we have to do is, look at what they do while on the ground.
This is the conspiracy, if we look up, and not at our feet,
we will never know what they did to the ground.
And if this is how much respect they have while on the ground,
then we know what they will do in the air.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I don't know if you know this. But chem-trails are apart of HAARP. Putting chemicals in the atmosphere so ELF waves are more manipulative on the weather.

If you really wanna be a chem-trail watcher start paying attention to weather patterns where chem-trails are heavy.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Now your thread has become a disinfo brochure for the chemtrailers.

You guys have got to get past the lies if you want the truth!

Sorry mate but somebody that started another thread proved that you and your crew are dis-info agents a million times over.

Not tryin to start anything here. Just denying ignorance.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

And how is that happening?

Not worth a response, catch up with the ignorant man.
PS
don't drink the ground water it has been polluted by an airport near you.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Not worth a response, catch up with the ignorant man.

Or is it you have no answer for that? Well then here is one for you, Don't eat the yellow snow...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join