It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Gabriel's On Earth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMGabriel

There is an old saying: "The truth is stranger than fiction..." I believe this may be one of those times. Angels have appeared to me too. I have not shared my experiences with many because they are so precious to me and plus I thought who would believe me? I am not a fundamentalist Christen...yet angels have appeared to me...and I was in absolute awe and thrilled about it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hello Gabriel

my question to you is why did ichael have power, flight and whatever and you don't? Yes, you said that you don't want to remember but it sounds crazy for some being to experience things without some power. I mean if you both agreed, then both of you should be powerless but Michael could still have his memory. By keeping his power is he truly experiencing anything?

I believe that an nuclear explosion will happen soon with Syria or they will be blamed for it. I also believe God will start the end times before August. What do you think about that?

God Bless

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I'm sorry buddy...I have a hard time accepting that premise. I read all theology and philosophy with no predjudice...but I find it hard to believe you are the Herald of God. I somewhat understand dementia and I often feel very empathetic towards those that suffer from delusion...it is an ugly world and it is very easy to recoil into a fantasy rather than dwell in the painful and twisted reality of the here and now...

I am going to ask the Mod's do you a favor...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xZodiacx
The only reason I want to believe you is because it would be very comforting to have Gabriel and Michael here, but it is hard to believe and I'm assuming you are not worried about your reputation at all if you're posting this.

Very interesting how Jesus claimed that there is the devil in all of us...

Could this be the ego?

Definetely

Agreed, and I thought it was a very interesting and subtle indication that there's something worth knowing more about in this thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You should have entertained the deities properly and put on Mel Brooks' original The Producers.

Love Power....Baby.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The biggest part of the mysteries is their goals which they can't reach, and seem to realize it or they wouldn't be getting in tranhumanism so much and trying to find ways to make themselves physically immortal.

They have kundalini serpents and 33 degrees of mason, 33 vertebraes coded. The eye of Horus and all the pinecones, pineals. They hide it in every religion and all the big Stones/Mounds, such as the ancient one in assyria, the orphulus, the baetyl stones, which became Bethel, and then Bethlehem. Even the Kabbala, the part that is open to be kissed reveals a stylized pineal.

Imagine that Christ, the intercessor, is born from the symbols of the pineal, and they in turn are the Axis Mundi, upon which the eath turns, the core of the earth, the cosmic egg and its yolk, and also they have this yearning to become the Ben Ben bird or phoneix, which is truly what the Eagle in the US Great Seal means.

So they think if they sit on this, they will have enormous advantages over all of us. They will use Law Of Attraction, awaken their pineal, connect to the 'gods" or guides, and keep their power base entact.

Then they imagine, by following this path of low frequency power and greed, they can stil progress.

Doesnt work that way.

And if you do use the Chakra model, Christ still is the Same Metaphor, only the real man, head of the Nazarenes, was modeling the correct route. Take a look at what happens when you open the heart and throat chakra. You have love and equality, and STO as your mission.

And thats it takes ONLY THAT ROUTE, to open your pineal/phone, to dial the progression number, ie your Higher Family.

The Lower numbers, don't intend to welcome you into their folds, they are bigger predators than you are and intend to snack on you.

Yeah its not only coded, but they're also so far off base themselves, they are not only preventing others from getting it, but they are not getting themselves.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

That is the controllers book of plans.

B-I-N-G-O

I really like this sentence... Nicely said

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mccw2003

I wanted to post this to your member profile wall, but you haven't created one yet.

My prayers are with you and your family, although I'm not much of a praying man. I'm guilty of only praying when life deals me a really bad card.

I was going to post something along the lines of how delusional members seem to come out when these kind of threads appear, until I read your post. ...agian my prayers are with you. I'm sorry your going through that, very sorry.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well if you are serious.....I will help you fight!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

But god is dying though.The Bible says so.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

How could Michael be mixed race and be held in such high regard? god forbids mixing of the races.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Not the real Family from beyond, and anyone calls themselves god needs to learn how to get out of their diapers, for pyramids are toddler games.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

IAMGabriel,
Wow, are you kidding me? Thanks for wasting my time with that very long post full of nonsense. No offense...you must be extremely full of yourself to think youre one of the last angels of God left on Earth... If Gabriel were here, he won't waste his time with this ignorant bullcrap. Im sorry but its early and Im a tad angry you just wasted my time when I could have been reading something important. Go lie and embarrass yourself elsewhere.
Boo to this post. Thumbs WAY down. Grow up.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
to bad gabe aint my guardian raphael is tho

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If you truly are who you claim to be why not lead some of the leading experts on the subject to the exact location of the ark/holy grail etc etc. Surely that would be a much more convincing way of making sure people believe you and listen to your warning?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

This guy is absolutely a troll , his lie is easily dispelled in scripture. For instance the Arch Angel Michael has to be at Gods neck and call because he is the Prince of Israel and Michael also will be ejecting Satan and his angels from heaven at the proper trumpets. Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It's called "trolling" for a reason...double meaning....you troll for possible fish bites...and you are the troll that jumps out from under the bridge and attacks anyone that disagrees with you.

I kinda feel bad for the limited number of delusional people that actually think they are something like this or think something like this is possible...and then I feel somewhat disgusted at the spiteful ones that are completely within their faculties and post crap just to get a reaction. My jury is out as to which the OP is...methinks it is the second one...just a spiteful and mischievous little troll that has nothing better to do than fire up the gullible.

IF Gabriel were here....shades of "The Prophecy" movies with Christopher Walken...you have nothing to say to the "talking monkeys"... I find your position weak and alarming....you would prey upon the weak minded and devout for no other reason than to pleasure yourself and expand your sense of self worth...

Grow up...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I've been to a couple of websites where more than one person thinks they are one of the two witnesses from the Apocalypse of John (Revelation).

A few years ago a young man started coming to inquirer's classes at my parish. He told us that he was the Archangel Michael and he told a guy at our parish, while standing in front of an icon of the Archangel Michael, "That's a pretty good likeness of me, isn't it?" The response? "No offense, but we don't believe you're the Archangel Michael." This young man's mother called the parish and said, "You can feed him, but don't give him any money, he'll just use it to buy drugs. Thank you for putting up with him. I just wish he'd take the meds he was supposed to take."

Dollars to doughnuts this guy isn't the same Michael you know. And, no offense, but I don't believe you're the Archangel Gabriel.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wait.
So your saying angels have wings? Thats a new one. no frontloading there

They ascend into heaven..like jesus (probably via a craft considering they are aliens)...nowhere in the bible does it mention a single feather...the winged thing simply came from the renaissance style paintings and non-creative minds.

As far as this bit here (The bit that ruins the illusion)

But what happened was all the Angels seen the bloodshed, racism, arrogance, etc that the humans cause. What they ended up saying was we rather prostrate to you and live amongst your grace in heaven.

Few points really...
1. The bloodshed, racism, arrogance, etc..all of that is a creation by god, and/or the influences of lucifer (however you want to see it). Angels deciding they don't want to live amongst gods creation because of what either god or -their own kind- has tainted in this species is the height of arrogance and hypocracy.

Like saying they would rather kneel to a builder and marvel in his glory than to go explore what the builder has actually made.

2. Angels..especially the ones you speak of (archangels) are no strangers to bloodshed, racism, arrogance, etc...they sort of are the pinnicle of such traits.
The whole concept of the devil is not a entity unto itself...it is the highest archangel and about 1/3rd of the angels of heaven that are arrogant racists whom caused mass bloodshed trying to topple god. so what...the rest of the angels couldn't handle a bit of medieval warfare? Couldn't bother coming down to maybe help things out a bit with their divine energy?

Sorry mate...you are as much an angel as I am a wizard.

What makes me worry at times is that some people truely believe their claims...what happens when their "revelations" never come true? Do they go insane? Do they get over themselves? Do they just keep pushing their newfound status in the universe off to different dates due to random reasons that delayed it?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is no difference psychologically as someone saying "I am Napoleon" or "I am George Washington"...it's called delusion...

or more than likely

It's called "mischief" and it is some twerpy teenager that has nothing better to do than see how many devout believers he can slap...it's sad really...I wish critical thinking was more abundant than it is but sadly...it seems to be a dieing thought....

Here is another pic to describe how I feel about this thread...it hurts and disturbes me to know predators cannot leave the gullible spiritualist alone...

edit on 3/2/2012 by Damrod because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join