It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
He should be removed from office and anything he has done should be null and void.

Does that include bringing Osama Bin Laden out of sea and back to life?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mznonterrorist

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert

layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

This man has 20 plus years experience, so unless Sheriff Joe has someone a lot better...I would take his word over anyones.

Also here is a site to explain PDF Layers in Obama’s Birth Certificate and says it is not proof of forgery and tells you the same thing happens to any document you put through a process.
edit on 2-3-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
When will BirtherS just give up. Stop spreading lies and come up with something real.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

oh right my bad....have u been down to the office in hawaii and seen it? how do u know its there? there is evidence to say that it IS NOT THERE by people carrying out the investigations into this matter....look im not getting anywhere with u...u keep ur head up ur A*S...and believe everything that u are spoon fed while the US is killed off....and ill believe what i want ....good day!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert

layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

This man has 20 plus years experience, so unless Sheriff Joe has someone a lot better...I would take his word over anyones.

Also here is a site to explain PDF Layers in Obama’s Birth Certificate and says it is not proof of forgery and tells you the same thing happens to any document you put through a process.
edit on 2-3-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

and there is ZERO doubt in your mind that obama is in office legally??

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mznonterrorist
there is evidence to say that it IS NOT THERE by people carrying out the investigations into this matter

care to show this evidence? And guess what - I tried to get your birth certificate and they wouldnt give it to me, so just what are you hiding?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

ZERO doubt.

FACT: The republicans would have been all over this if there was any validity to this.

FACT: The proper authorities that check candidates to see if their eligible for candidacy would have done a thorough background check.

FACT: The CIA and other alphabet agencies would have done their own thorough background checks.

FACT: The amount of birther lies says there is absolutely nothing to this. They have never provided no facts but lies that can easily be researched and found to be fake.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Dammit I tend to stay out of birther threads...but the amount of ignorance in these threads always brings me back...

No more from me...You keep debating morons...you tend to look like one...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

again...explain why obamas wife says "they were visiting OBAMAS home town in KENYA".....u havent responded to that...either of u....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
As members of ATS, we are asked to deny ignorance. We are asked to think of the possibilities that many others do not ask. We our asked to provide evidence.

All I'm seeing is evidence of how many government shills are on this site. We can sit and argue about Roswell, bigfoot, who built the pyramids; but ask one question about a birth certificate.

Analysis of this thread and its posters will prove very useful in the future.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
reply to post by Skewed

He should be removed from office and anything he has done should be null and void.

Although I concur let's recap:

Clinton wasn't removed for lying (Lewinski)
Bush wasn't removed for lying (WMD, 9-11)
Obama won't be removed for lying

Being POTUS grants total impunity and a sure fire way to lie and still get votes.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

there is evidence to say that it IS NOT THERE by people carrying out the investigations into this matter

care to show this evidence? And guess what - I tried to get your birth certificate and they wouldnt give it to me, so just what are you hiding?

do u work for the government? are u a sherrif carrying out an investigation? no!.....nuff sed

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

again...explain why obamas wife says "they were visiting OBAMAS home town in KENYA".....u havent responded to that.

I did respond, I asked you for the unedited video, but you seem unwilling to provide it!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

ZERO doubt.

FACT: The republicans would have been all over this if there was any validity to this.

FACT: The proper authorities that check candidates to see if their eligible for candidacy would have done a thorough background check.

FACT: The CIA and other alphabet agencies would have done their own thorough background checks.

FACT: The amount of birther lies says there is absolutely nothing to this. They have never provided no facts but lies that can easily be researched and found to be fake.

But the government is a game. You THINK there are two sides up in Washington because we're presented with two sides but that isn't the reality of this corrupt game at all. It's all an illusion to fool us, my friend.

They are ALL THE SAME people posing as opponents. Sure, they might have different opinions like we all do but it's a gigantic global game of chess and we're the pawns.

The given puppet president IS the puppet president for a reason. They are not elected. They are selected.

And if Obama is illegal (which I tend to believe might be the case) he remains the puppet president for a reason!!!
Maybe it'll be a last minute 'shock and awe' quarter-back move that they're preparing to play? Who knows.
But do yourself a favor, stop thinking there are sides. They all sleep in the same bed together!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

again...explain why obamas wife says "they were visiting OBAMAS home town in KENYA".....u havent responded to that.

I did respond, I asked you for the unedited video, but you seem unwilling to provide it!

that part wasnt edited....she was standing on a podium and she clearly sed those words....u see her lips move in sinque with the words....she sed them.....

so whats your response??

heres an "unedited version" for u..... youtu.be...
edit on 2-3-2012 by mznonterrorist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

again...explain why obamas wife says "they were visiting OBAMAS home town in KENYA".....u havent responded to that...either of u....

Because that was the town he lived in while he was living in Kenya. Really not that hard to figure out.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Because that was the town he lived in while he was living in Kenya. Really not that hard to figure out.

lets not huh? when u say home town...then thats the place u were born...i live in stirling, but my home town is glasgow..where i was born, im not gunna split hairs on this one..even his grandmother has sed he was born in kenya!

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I would just like to thank the level headed folks here who have had the patience to at least try to reason with all these crazy birther claims and educate birthers on what the Constitution really says . I just don't have the patience anymore. Next they will claim with a blank face , that Obama is not eligible to serve because he is the clone of an Egyptian pharaoh and not really defined as human. It just wont end.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

The U.S.A built up on liberty and then populated mainly by various countries and immigrants.
Cries when a possible immigrant is running the country.

Seems legit.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by VonDoomen

Oh I wish we could just end this controversy once and for all and get on to the real issues.

Pardon me, but the possibility that a man used fraud to become the president of the United States IS a real issue. It's as REAL an issue as there could ever be.

EXACTLY! I do not want a man who is capable of making horrible decisions, and then turning them into law, that will affect MY life to be in that position if (At the very least) :
1-He is not a US citizen
2-He is also possibly a murderer, or at the very least, a Chicago crook!
3-He holds loyalties to countries, etc that HATE me.

granted- Genuine American Citizens can also be that same man/person, but when THEY do it, they at least are my countrymen, and I have more recourses.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join