It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Photos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
www.paranormalnews.com... Ghosts.jpg

www.paranormalnews.com...

Check out both links and then tell me what you think.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
They're real alright!
We dogs are sensitive to paranormal phenomenon.
We just don't know how to spell it.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Im not too sure. I usually get too freaked out to look at ghost pictures for long
. But they do look promising.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Obscurity, here this thread comes

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I know, most of my post fall like a rock, too.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
But its such an interesting picture.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
fortean...I have good news for you!! I was trained in photography, I was an art major in college, majoring in photography and minoring in graphic design. Normally I can point out a fake in a few seconds, however, when I first saw it, I immediately noticed that the bricks on the right were dark so I began looking for flash. Being that it is a window there would be reflection. Imagine my surprise, when I realized that in the center of the window (what most people would consider to be her arm, or her translucence) is what I believe to be a flash.
Could it be a lighting trick, yes, there is another person in the top right window, beside her. Am I sure it isn't a ghost, NO, this is one of the first pictures that I can't immediately prove as fake.

Well I guess I have some work to do. I will analyze this and look for flaws, but this looks promising...There are no tell tell signs of photoshop or image altering.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I have been working with the pic trying to isolate pixels etc. There is deffinately a 2nd person in the pic at the top right. Here is the version I have worked on, this doesn't prove anything but it could be a person holding up the dress so that it appears to be flowing.
image1ex.villagephotos.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
in case the pic doesn't work, here is the link:
image1ex.villagephotos.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Tetsuo-51, are the three pictures across the top in the first set all the same picture in various states of enlargement, or are the different photos taken at different times? this is an odd observation on my part, but in the center top photo, doesn't the face of the ghost look a whole lot like the legendary face on Mars? tomorrow when I'm not so tired I'll fire up Photoshop and put them side by side. I don't know if that means the aliens are ghosts or the ghosts are aliens...bah.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   
"Im not too sure. I usually get too freaked out to look at ghost pictures for long
. But they do look promising"

Right with you on that Tetsuo. However I have been brave enough to check`em out. They look rather how you would expect a ghost pic to look. My mind can not simply accept they are real but they look real enough.

cool find

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
Tetsuo-51, are the three pictures across the top in the first set all the same picture in various states of enlargement, or are the different photos taken at different times? this is an odd observation on my part, but in the center top photo, doesn't the face of the ghost look a whole lot like the legendary face on Mars? tomorrow when I'm not so tired I'll fire up Photoshop and put them side by side. I don't know if that means the aliens are ghosts or the ghosts are aliens...bah.

They are different pictures, and not taking from the exact place, or at least not on a tripod...The angle of the window changes by a few degrees in the pictures. Also there is what appears to be a door behind her...Notice that you can see more of it in some pictures than you can in others.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   
and make a bunch of "ghost" pictures...

Short of a well-defined apparition, they just don't blow my skirt up too much, hehe...

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Its the staypuft marshmallow man!

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
I have been working with the pic trying to isolate pixels etc. There is deffinately a 2nd person in the pic at the top right. Here is the version I have worked on, this doesn't prove anything but it could be a person holding up the dress so that it appears to be flowing.
image1ex.villagephotos.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
in case the pic doesn't work, here is the link:
image1ex.villagephotos.com...

Could it be a multiple apparition? Maybe a victorian ghost with a child helping her with her dress? THey both look like apparitions, and they look real, but that probably means their fake...

new topics

top topics

join