It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate taught of Dec 21 , 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xieon

from what I believe , either the photon band , that originates from the plaides (seven sister) cluster, shocks the photons (light particles) making the light particle bounce all around, either blocking the light particles or either an object invisible to the human eye will come in contact, probably a red dwarf star, but that possibility is really low.
edit on 28-2-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

The Earth is not alive. Life on this planet is largely attributed to the tides which is caused by the moon's gravitational pull being different on the far side of the moon from the near side of the moon. It is believed that life developed from the daily rise and fall of worldwide water levels.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

you could be right, that's your opinion, but I think its a breathing organism, every living thing feeds on it. That's the reason we call it mother Earth.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Both of the articles you linked to first stated clearly that there is no global warming of the planets.

For you to claim otherwise is wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So you are purposely posting off topic. Not surprising.

The fact is that the articles you linked to explicitly stated that there is no global warming of the planets yet you chose to misrepresent those articles.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

from what I believe , either the photon band , that originates from the plaides (seven sister) cluster, shocks the photons (light particles) making the light particle bounce all around, either blocking the light particles or either an object invisible to the human eye will come in contact, probably a red dwarf star, but that possibility is really low.

1. There is no photon band
2. There is no connection between our part of space and the Pleiades
3. Scattering does not produce darkness
4. Red dwarfs are not invisible to the eye

Your 3 days of darkness is based on false ideas.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

you could be right, that's your opinion, but I think its a breathing organism, every living thing feeds on it. That's the reason we call it mother Earth.

Where is the Earth breathing? Where is the Earth doing anything considered a sign of life?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
According to NASA nothing cataclysmic is going to happen and from my objective view, it tells me the same. However, you can expect something to happen in the next decades. Like 2028-2029 dangerously close asteroids to pass nearby.

As for affecting our brain positivelty. Im with mixed feelings - there could be something like telepathy and things we can do with our brain we so far think we could not, but I don't see how anything like that will happen. Otherwise, cool story OP.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon
Can you just explain how it is possible that we will get 3 days of darkness?

Nibiru passing in front of our Sun
making it the biggest eclispe that will last for sure 3 days

Cant find any other theory

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The Pleiades are very close relatively speaking. Being somewhere between 390 and 450 light years away.
If we consider what our true constellation was/is, then it is one of our closer neighbours.
Here are a few more :-
Sirius, Alderbaran, Rigel, Betelguese, Castor, Pollux, Alcyone (Pleiades)
If we zoomed far away from Earth the Sun would be seen to merge with stars such as Sirius.This is what occurs when viewing the Pleiades with the naked eye - We can pick out 7 yet there are hundreds of stars there - Some stars we see as single are in fact double or more.

edit on 28-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Our bodys are made of the same stuff as the soil and break back down into soil on our demise.
Organic matter is food that enables things to grow and live - ask any gardener or alternatively try growing fruit bushes in sand.
Is a flower alive, a tree, the soil, the Earth?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

We can see that some objects are alive and others are not. The Earth does not exhibit metabolism. The Earth doe snot reproduce. The Earth is not composed of organic matter. The Earth does not breath. The Earth does not expel waste material.

On the very surface of the Earth are the materials that can be used by living organisms. Some materials are needed in large quantities and other in very small amounts. There is a big difference between a lump of coal and a lizard even though they may have the same amount of carbon in them.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That's pretty funny - a nonexistent planet causing a nonexistent event.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

We can see that some objects are alive and others are not. The Earth does not exhibit metabolism. The Earth doe snot reproduce. The Earth is not composed of organic matter. The Earth does not breath. The Earth does not expel waste material.

On the very surface of the Earth are the materials that can be used by living organisms. Some materials are needed in large quantities and other in very small amounts. There is a big difference between a lump of coal and a lizard even though they may have the same amount of carbon in them.

I understand what you are saying yet to say the soil the atmosphere the oils gas etc are not alive is not my definition of what life is - The whole Universe is alive everything is alive but not sentient is my point.
What is death but another form of life is my perspecive from observation.
True Death would render something motionless and unchanging in Eternal time and that is impossible

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

you didnt answer my questions , how many universes are there in space? and also Earth belive it or not is living thing. We are just tiny cells romaing around, we just think we are so smart, that we are the only living things that exist. Its does not mean that bec Earth does not look like a human its not a living organism, do you even see any living organism with naked eye , no, you sometimes need a microscope to examine it, too bad Earth is a big giant living organism that you are not allowed to see. You just got look at it, everything grows on Earth, you grew up on Earth, so think it as your own parent.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I did skip that question and do not see that it has any relevance.

The answer is 1 since that is the definition of universe.

The issue is not size or looks. The issue is the properties ascribed to living things.

You just got look at it, everything grows on Earth, you grew up on Earth, so think it as your own parent.

People live in houses. They are not alive. People wear clothes. They are not alive.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

okay , this is where you and me are different, from what i know there are million or more universes. Dont ask my the source on it, bec you wont belive that either.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

houes is what we created, some houses are made from woods, created by tress a living organism , grown right on Earth's soil, clothes are made from animal fur , or plants, animal grew up on earth, and again plants grew on earth.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

okay , this is where you and me are different, from what i know there are million or more universes. Dont ask my the source on it, bec you wont belive that either.

No, no tell us what you "know". Show us the math even (I personally love the fact that math underpins the universe).

Seriously, share you must.

Can you also explain gravity while you're about it ? That would be great especially if you "know" where to find the Higgs.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You don't have to provide a source if it just your hunch. You can say it was my dream or whatever it was.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join