It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Old Man under a Spell waiting to be exorcised and to become young once again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
That is what humanity has become.

Daily bombings, strikes, more and more homeless every day, people without work, and above all the threat of war.

And all of this under the same sky.
Sky above our heads for thousands of years.

I can see eyes, clouded sick eyes of this old bent of going through the centuries.

He sit haggard waiting to be freed from the spell.And to become young once again.

But around him stay fiercely guards that keep him to be freed.

How we can release under this spell on the helpless old to become young again?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Solution:

Step one: Population reduction
Step two: Establish Technocracy/Meritocracy
Step three: Reinforce early education, enforce stricter grading and encourage mechanical studies

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

This could mean many things.

I hope you are not thinking to violent ways.

Every human being has a place under the sky.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

maybe it is time for a reset as we enter a new age...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by diamondsmith

maybe it is time for a reset as we enter a new age...
Depend what we understand by reset,may mean a different approach to global problems maybe more human.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by DaTroof

I mean exactly what I said. The religious, the illiterate, and the greedy have no place in today's world.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

reply to post by DaTroof

I mean exactly what I said. The religious, the illiterate, and the greedy have no place in today's world.
Too much hardness in your words.Then the poor old man may have no chance.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Step two: Establish Technocracy/Meritocracy
I think in a social advanced world that will be a goal hard to achieve as long as the poverty is at high quotes.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

reply to post by DaTroof

That's pretty much how the people that controlled Hitler thought.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Step three: Reinforce early education, enforce stricter grading and encourage mechanical studies
From this point of view there are more steps needed.So long as education is a luxury in many countries must rethink everything from the structure as future priorities.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Daily bombings, strikes, more and more homeless every day, people without work, and above all the threat of war.

I can see eyes, clouded sick eyes of this old bent of going through the centuries.

He sit haggard waiting to be freed from the spell.And to become young once again.

ur confusion is obvious invention of evil living ways

how a homeless is an old guy or a helpless breed of fear, what is that nonsense

first, old guy is only ready to die forever, and earth is not a guy nor anyone earth is never to one, only u and ur references are to ones that are nothing to truth
truth is freedom but out of absolute superiority which is nothing to u while earth is all to in concept of objective existence facts terms

truth dont care about destructions wat matter is freedom truth which is by definition superiority always

second, the fact that u mention being waiting for positive existence prove what can never exist so never will

positive is exclusively what inherently realize absolute superiority objectively so become existing as a true result of truth reality freedom
ur conception of existence and positive rights is proven belonging all to evil powerful liars, what mean to possess any positive shape in order to pretend subjectively being of freedom superiority while absolutely for negative inferiority of one which is by definition evil freedom opposed to truth when truth is freedom right

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

ur confusion is obvious invention of evil living ways

how a homeless is an old guy or a helpless breed of fear, what is that nonsense

first, old guy is only ready to die forever, and earth is not a guy nor anyone earth is never to one, only u and ur references are to ones that are nothing to truth
truth is freedom but out of absolute superiority which is nothing to u while earth is all to in concept of objective existence facts terms

truth dont care about destructions wat matter is freedom truth which is by definition superiority always

second, the fact that u mention being waiting for positive existence prove what can never exist so never will

positive is exclusively what inherently realize absolute superiority objectively so become existing as a true result of truth reality freedom
ur conception of existence and positive rights is proven belonging all to evil powerful liars, what mean to possess any positive shape in order to pretend subjectively being of freedom superiority while absolutely for negative inferiority of one which is by definition evil freedom opposed to truth when truth is freedom right

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

ur confusion is obvious invention of evil living ways how a homeless is an old guy or a helpless breed of fear, what is that nonsense
Old man=Humanity

Spell=The darkness that humanity is living in(wars,financial crises,unemployment,riots...so on.)

Exorcised=The come back to it's senses and reality,to wake up from darkness before it's too late.

Become young once again=To live again (Humanity) or live along new at least in relative peace as it use to be,and a balance of prosperity as was once

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Old man=Humanity

Spell=The darkness that humanity is living in(wars,financial crises,unemployment,riots...so on.)

Exorcised=The come back to it's senses and reality,to wake up from darkness before it's too late.

Become young once again=To live again (Humanity) or live along new at least in relative peace as it use to be,and a balance of prosperity as was once

humanity is not an old man when it is by definition free realities and reality freedom concept of all absolute different kind lives, so no thing but absolute health reason potentials always

if humanity become a thing to u then it is not humanity, so whatever u mean conditionned is wrong anyway, spell or not doesnt matter other then confirming it, all to garbage and not existing

there is only one life when it is always one freedom for each reality and facts that are by definition always relatively to truth which is never one, so meaning to born again for another life is wrong as it is impossible it cant b but the same life
which evil u confirm by claiming that life is a balance of prosperity in peace, when it is that why do u call it life? go do that why do u need to determin it being life? bc u r a liar that mean to take advantage from smthg u know in pretending it being smthg else by justifications that u create that u never mean at all

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hard to understand this kind of language.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Hard to understand this kind of language.

Indeed. Complexity isn't always a good idea, especially when someone is inexperienced at it

top topics

join