It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilantes Rioting in Heywood,Manchester NOW

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

It is a far too common practice that cuts across racial and religious bounderies.
Aye, as suggested elsewhere, offenders tend to target vulnerable kids. Part of the strategy to stop this is to first identify those most at risk and then target their contacts.
The prevention groups apppear to be having some success.

As for this ongoing situation, as far as I can make out there maybe a small element of EDL involved but it is by and large local people upset and angry over what they see as the quiet compliance of the larger Muslim community as a whole.
I'm hearing that it was a small group of bnp/edl/nf and also that the business targeted no longer belongs (and hasnt for a while) to anyone connected to any on-going case.

I understand why people are angry, but please, let justice take its course.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MattC

On Saturday the EDL plan to march in Hyde in opposition to an alleged paedophile ring that is currently on trial at Liverpool Crown Court.

I don't know where you got this info from but it's wrong mate, well it's minor mix up i'll explain

A few weeks in Hyde, a good freind of mine was attacked by an asian gang in a horrible racist attack which nearly killed him,google Daniel Stringer. The Edl jumped on this as a reason to protest, even though his family told the Edl to F*ck off, The Edl protest that is happening in Hyde is about that.

In the Last few weeks the 11 men who were on trial for grooming were at liverpool crown court, well the Edl, North west infidels, combined Ex forces ( yes these are all new Edl type groups but much worse and i might make a thread on them over the weekend) And even Nick griffin were there protesting. The Trial has been going on for weeks and they are going nearly every weekend to protest.

Just to claify the march in Hyde isn't about the grooming gangs, they hiajcked the racist assault of my mate for it.

Here he is after the assault Daily Fail Source

edit on 23-2-2012 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

It goes to show you can't believe everything you read on the internet. I remember reading about that attack, a truely horrific crime.

I can't fault the EDL's sentiment on wanting to fix a wrong in society but their actions put them to shame. I just hope that, due to the relative close proximity of Hyde and Heywood, these two events don't combine to fuel the fire more.

Please pass on my best wishes to your friend.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
These grooming attacks being carried out against white children by non-white colonists hve to be seen in the wider context of the anti-white Establishment`s genocide agenda targeting all of our white British children for elimination with mass immigration and "assimilation"(like all white countries and ONLY white countries).

Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MattC

Some info on the 2 other Groups i mentioned. this all ties into the upcoming race riots that will happen sadly

The Northwest Infidels or NWI, ( divisions popping up all over the country)

They were all once Edl members but left after becoming infuriated at the Edls Pro Zionist and Pro Israel Agenda, but looks like they put that differance aside at liverpool.

The North West Infidels are a group of right wing patriots, loyalists, and nationalists. We will stand with anyone willing to fight the enemies of Britain and for the right of its indigenous people. We are against Islamic jihad, the Islamic takeover of parts of the UK, militant Irish republicanism, Zionism, Immigration, EU membership, Multiculturalism, Communism and the militant left. We are not part of any other counter jihad group but we do have alliances with various other Infidel, Patriot, Loyalist, Nationalist and Right Wing groups. We are not connected to any political party nor do we discriminate against any member of a political party. All are welcome. We say it as we see it, if you don't like it, you know what to do. The End. Mission What's best for our people and country

Here is their Facebook page, look at how they have been fanning the flames tonight
NWI FACEBOOK
Their Twitter Page NWI Twitter

Combined Ex forces/ CXF

A paramilitary organisation dedicated to expose and defeat internal and external enemies of the British people

They are made up of ex service men, they are a nasty bunch and make the Edl look like pussycats. they have boasted they have plenty of guns and are ready for action.

They organise themselves mainly on facebook so if you want to see what they are up to just check there Facebook pages

CXF Facebook

Will make a detailed thread on this in the near future, and thank i will pass the Messege onto Danny, He's just p*ssed of he and his family have been used for this Demo, and that he has recieved many more threats and smears since. ( mainly by Far left groups, the UAF and the Muslim defence league claming his entire family are Nazis and peadophiles) There is no low that they will sink to.

Too many groups to keep track off lol Just look through the Likes on the NWI page to see how many divisions and splinter groups there are, They are much bigger problems than the Edl.

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by MattC

Some info on the 2 other Groups i mentioned. this all ties into the upcoming race riots that will happen sadly

The Northwest Infidels or NWI, ( divisions popping up all over the country)

They were all once Edl members but left after becoming infuriated at the Edls Pro Zionist and Pro Israel Agenda, but looks like they put that differance aside at liverpool.

The North West Infidels are a group of right wing patriots, loyalists, and nationalists. We will stand with anyone willing to fight the enemies of Britain and for the right of its indigenous people. We are against Islamic jihad, the Islamic takeover of parts of the UK, militant Irish republicanism, Zionism, Immigration, EU membership, Multiculturalism, Communism and the militant left. We are not part of any other counter jihad group but we do have alliances with various other Infidel, Patriot, Loyalist, Nationalist and Right Wing groups. We are not connected to any political party nor do we discriminate against any member of a political party. All are welcome. We say it as we see it, if you don't like it, you know what to do. The End. Mission What's best for our people and country

Here is their Facebook page, look at how they have been fanning the flames tonight
NWI FACEBOOK
Their Twitter Page NWI Twitter

Combined Ex forces/ CXF

A paramilitary organisation dedicated to expose and defeat internal and external enemies of the British people

They are made up of ex service men, they are a nasty bunch and make the Edl look like pussycats. they have boasted they have plenty of guns and are ready for action.

They organise themselves mainly on facebook so if you want to see what they are up to just check there Facebook pages

CXF Facebook

Will make a detailed thread on this in the near future, and thank i will pass the Messege onto Danny, He's just p*ssed of he and his family have been used for this Demo, and that he has recieved many more threats and smears since. ( mainly by Far left groups and the Muslim defence league claming his entire family are Nazis)

Too many groups to keep track off lol Just look through the Likes on the NWI page to see how many divisions and splinter groups there are, They are much bigger problems than the Edl.

Peace

The anti-white UAF and other so-called "anti-racists" routinely incite the injuring and death of white people who oppose the global white genocide agenda.

They have no moral authority whatsoever to be lecturing others bout unethical conduct.

For a taste of what so-called "anti-racists" get up to have look at these videos:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Spengler55

Don't get me started on the UAF. so called Anti fascists who march alongside Islamic Fascists , therfore contradicting everything they stand for. watch the video at 2:08 to see them alongside Islamic Terrorist supporters WTF

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by Spengler55

Don't get me started on the UAF. so called Anti fascists who march alongside Islamic Fascists , therfore contradicting everything they stand for. watch the video at 2:08 to see them alongside Islamic Terrorist supporters WTF

It all makes perfect sense when you realize they are anti-white,and everything they say they believe in is just a front for their white genocide agenda.

I have personally debated 1000`s of these so-called "anti-racists",they are all without exception anti-white.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Just looking at the BBC News red button info and it's saying (and I quote):

Gangs of youths have clashed with police after targeting a takeaway business in Greater Manchester.

Police were pelted with bricks and other missiles in Heywood, Rochdale, on Thursday evening as a takeaway was attacked and four vehicles damaged.

Eyewitnesses said about 200 youths were in Bridge Street and Market Street, prompting nearby businesses to shut.

A Greater Manchester Police officer suffered bruising to his arms and legs. A man and a teenager were arrested.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join