It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

one word

get errrrr done

get that guy

he is probably Muslim, if you were to kill him, we would be safer. I can see he is silently plotting against us from that photo.
Invade and destroy them. Then we are safe.
50 percent of the time.....it works every time.

Talking about Muslims is something bigger than your mouth.

Just get your way in you darkness with your deluded mind guiding you.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Only reason why I brought him up is what does he have to do with Iran? He is an Iraqi cleric.

link   
Y do so my on ATS seem to hate America?
edit on 24-2-2012 by CJStallion because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

no he is the enemy......

He wasn't known until the collapse of Saddam Hussein's government, anything before that he was an unknown.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Nah. Mind your own business.

And for the record ... I'm perfectly fine with England not preemptively striking China if they decide to start yelling "Wipe America from the face of the Earth!" If that's the case ... then I say we need to protect ourselves. Not rely on England to fight for us.

The Fact is Israel has enough advanced military weaponry, including an alarming amount of nuclear weapon for a country of it's size, to protect themselves.

Most Indians and Pakistanis despise each other. And they're neighbors. And they both have nuclear arsenals. MAD isn't a complex agreement, but it works well all over the world. Including in the Middle East.

If Iran wants to fight Israel ... good luck to them.

As for America and the rest of the world ... like I said ... Mind your own business.
edit on 24-2-2012 by tyranny22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
no I know, I am getting warned and stuff, and while I am laughing like I haven't in a while I´ll stop. It was absolutely necessary though. This stuff is just insane. Either you "grow a pair" and drone away, or you are anti American.....ridiculous

This entire subject is nonsense. There is no new evidence.

this is all Hearsay and nonsense. I am still not convinced Iran has to be stopped from getting nuclear power. The list I posted originally has more threats than them. under the same logic anyone could produce a nuke.

about that guy, Iran has had many Iraqi´s infiltrate their legal system. look to the ex head of the judiciary system who had to step down. He was a raving lunatic too, Mahmoud Hashemi Shahroudi

He is also a site owner of Fars news.....you know that one source everyone likes to quote when bashing on Muslims. He is probably on a US payroll for psyops. If you didn't know this, they are the ones who misquoted the Iranian president saying "off the map" and they speak Persian.

edit on 24-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
The photo is a home made picture like all pictures you have in the closet.

Are you calling me a liar?
I first posted that image back in 2010 and it's from this link dating back to 2003

I'd think twice next time before you accuse somebody of faking an image simply because it crashes your house of cards...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wow, the level of fear that most Americans carry around on their shoulders because the media said so is simply astounding. I'm American love America and has never been to any country but America. Its starting to become painfully obvious that the American ego has hit an all time high when people are calling for another war with a country that realistically has no chance of ever harming any Americans on our on soil whether they have nukes are not. What makes it even more insane? The same news that have them rabid about a pre emptive strike on Iran has also stated that the majority of US agencies do not believe their program Is a threat.

Please don't call me a Iran sympathizer because I'm not. I don't like Iran's governments and alot of their views JUST AS MUCH as I don't like America's government and alot of their views.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why so many Americans are focused on this issue while so many other Americans need that exposure and focus to deal with real problems that kill us everyday

I really wish my life was posh and everything peaches and cream so I could focus on a country 1000's of miles away that has done nothing but talk about harming US but has never done so. Instead I choose to try and get rid of the gang members, convicted molesters, murderers, and any other person that is actually trying to harm me.

Maybe that's why low income areas like the one I stay in never see any hope, too many Americans focus on other countries instead of their fellow brethren.

And no seabag I don't care what you or any other fear monger have to say because I look at reality and what is really affecting me not what the square box wants me to believe

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForestBehindTheTrees
Wow, the level of fear that most Americans carry around on their shoulders because the media said so is simply astounding.

Which is still much better than going bat dung crazy and killing indiscriminately because the Taliban told them so.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

It's a good thing that the Taliban are a minority that only grows when all infrastructure is destroyed and the people have nothing to do but kill the invaders....it's a good thing we have a system of balance there to stop them recruiting even though we might not like the other countries that keep them at bay like Iraq....oh wait....doooh!

maybe more bombs will fix it?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wel last nightl I was not in the quite right state of mind to add, any intelligence or intellect to this what is turning out to be a bizarre debate, between pros and cons on the invasion of Iran...

Lemme, try to put it into perspective. Post WWII, anything that resembles Hitler, scares the living hell out of us, Err NATO, etc etc the allies.. If you look close by the way with the exception of China, the powers that be, still have the same attitudes, in diplomacy etc etc

Pretty weird isn't it.. Not really..

Anyhow I will be utterly shocked and pleasantly delighted If we within the allies do not bomb or perform some kind of Conventional act of warfare upon Iranian soil or waters...

I can to a degree understand the fear presented to the allies over Iran, being able to create nukes etc. etc. yet here is the thing man.. Iran, already has nukes... You have to be a complete imbecile, (sorry not trying to flame, anyone I am putting this generally down with my pen and paper to the World.. Not you) to think Iran does not have nuclear warheads.. Ahem they trade with North Korea, Russia, China, etc. etc. You see so many people filling these pages up yip and yapping on ATS, about how important it is to keep Iran, from getting nukes like they know what they are talking about just makes me shake my head at homosapiens.. Clueless, and one of the reasons I sure as hell do not listen to what they have to write about.

I have no idea why Iran is in the crosshairs, I think it has allot more to do with, then just Iran, Hell over 20 years ago they were talking about how ww3 was going to be over raw materials oil etc. etc. Those lunatics musta knew what they were talking about.. What were they called back then... Oh ya Christians... Those crazy Christians..

Anyhow I of course hope this whole things blows over and cools off, but I think once gas hits over 5 dollars in July, or something simular the American public, will be after months of propaganda, will be ready to support a Iranian invasion and putting ourselves and allies in a position to start another World war...

Off to get some sushi, and spend some time with those I love..

Take care ats.. I will be lurking around!!!

have a good weekend guys...
edit on 24-2-2012 by CorteZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

How does any of that justify the bombing of civilians that will take place when this turns into a sh t fight. Trying to manipulate people through their emotions may work on some people, but it will not work on me. So they have problems, but guess who's business that is. Theirs, not yours. They have not attacked a single nation in 100 years, so I would say that their track record is better than the yanks, yet they are the bad guys somehow. I didn't get the memo on how that came about. So what if their president doesn't like christians or gays. Neither do I. You gonna bomb me too?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForestBehindTheTrees
I cannot for the life of me figure out why so many Americans are focused on this issue while so many other Americans need that exposure and focus to deal with real problems that kill us everyday

I really wish my life was posh and everything peaches and cream so I could focus on a country 1000's of miles away that has done nothing but talk about harming US but has never done so. Instead I choose to try and get rid of the gang members, convicted molesters, murderers, and any other person that is actually trying to harm me.

Maybe that's why low income areas like the one I stay in never see any hope, too many Americans focus on other countries instead of their fellow brethren.

And no seabag I don't care what you or any other fear monger have to say because I look at reality and what is really affecting me not what the square box wants me to believe

Well said.

We have MORE than enough issues here on the homefront that need to be dealt with rather than some boogie man thousands of miles away.

This is where the real threat and problems lie with our own people out on the streets and our corrupt government that is for sale to the highest bidder.

Of course there is no profit to be had nor noone to push around when dealing with the problems here in our own backyard.

When you look at the sad state of this country and the poor well being of many people, it puts the lie to rest that going after Iran has to do with protecting the well being of other humans.

edit on 24-2-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

What infrastructure?

They never had any to begin with, and still don't.

A minority that ruled the better chunk of Afghanistan through the murdering of anyone who doesn't submit to their rule. I particularly enjoy how Sharia laws gives the wronged party the ability to forgive the accused and spare their life. I can pull up the videos where that occurred in Afghanistan and the Taliban ignored it and murdered them anyways.

As far as killing invaders I would guess its probably a welcome relief to the citizens of Afghanistan. So long as the wing nuts are going after NATO, the slaughter of civilians by the Taliban dropped.

Out of curiosity whats your deal? In several of these threads you have taken a mouth full of wise approach. Instead of countering arguments with facts and examples, you just make stupid comments. How does that help the thread?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well if you want Iran stopped so bad go enlist and take em' out yourself! I've said it once and I'll say it again. I won't pick up arms unless they're flooding over our borders, I want to war with NO country unless necessary.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by Ben81

Another brainwashed by the media
so weak minded

wonder why there is so many people messed up today
thinking they are doing the right thing
when its completely the opposite

We think the same thing about you, trust me.
Except not brainwashed by the media, brainwashed by Jersey Shore and whatever is else is the popular thing to say that day of the week.

Iran is not threatening anyone .. but just wait until they get attacked
they will unleash with russia and China hell on the US

so Iran must not be stoped .. Israel must be stoped before they draw the US in another war
open you eyes buddy ..

9/11 was a false flag to make war on terror in the ME
make your research a bit dont only one side search

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Whose brainwashed here????????????????

YOU

because you think Iran is a threat
you have fallen into their mind trap
making you fear of something invisible

Why do you fear so much Iran
they didnt nukes 2 civilians cities .. US DID

So US must be stoped before they nuke other cities
on Israel orders this time
edit on 2/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I would tell you to do some research about Islam, the Quran and the Hadith, and Khomeini's regime's legislation, but you wouldnt, and you would only say that its propaganda dispersed by Zionists.

I have nothing more I care about saying to you. You are the brainwashed one. You believe absurdities. This website is a sad, sad cesspool for conspiracy theorists, and that also draws the antisemites and ignorantly naive far left libs.

anti semite ?

gotcha now .. zionist always use that card

You know what ? .. the real anti semite are the zionist one
hurting the real good jews image worldwide
its because of zionist that normal and good jewish people get harmed
people now think that all jews are the same now which is false

You see .. i never judge to quick to fast someone or a group of people
but since 9/11 zionist was revealed to be the new nazis
same tactiks and same war crimes .. also very racist
edit on 2/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I get burned out and need to laugh at the mindless condition of the whole thing. Iran,...pffft,

I am worried about my country not trying to start WW3 . When I see the toxic levels of Islam hate, my people being called traitors by what are probably Israeli psyops, and lies and distorted facts, I release my frustration and laugh a little at the absurd human condition.

Sometimes I see us as monkeys acting like monkeys in the jungle somewhere fighting over a banana.

It makes me laugh. I share. We need to take a step back sometimes and realize the absurdity of it all.

as far as what our invasion of the ME has done, we have made more terrorists than any recruiter for them ever could.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Let Zionists worship their beloved AntiChrist state. They think what they're doing is right, what a dangerous mentality!

edit on 24-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join