It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by c_sautter
reply to post by sled735

I haven't seen your link to the UFO thread yet, but I will check it out. I did see Timical's post, that guy has a knack for the paranormal, doesn't he? haha
Yeah I wasn't sure what to make of it because I had never heard a voice like that before, right in my head and so loud and clear. And to have it happen twice! I'm still wondering why I can't understand what is said though. Maybe its because I'm trying to sleep, my mind is relaxing and the BAM I'm hearing something. My mother in law is sitting next to me and I just told her what happened, and she said "how sppoky". lol

Yes, Timical is one of my favorites on this thread. He certainly DOES have a knack for the paranormal, as you said.
Of course, he is just ONE of my favorites. There are many, many people with awesome experiences shared here. I appreciate every one of them, including you.

My UFO post is on the first page of this thread, I'm pretty sure. I posted two events in the same post.
Does your mother-in-law believe in the paranormal? That may be one way to keep her from visiting too often!

edit on 9/24/2012 by sled735 because: correction

I read your UFO posts, the one that caught my attention was the one where you were at the fast food drive thru. You said that time was sort of suspended and no one seemed to notice anything was going on, and I got to thinking that maybe they weren't being abducted physically but mentally or psychically. I don't know how that could be possible, but that was the first thing that popped into my head when I read that.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by c_sautter

I've read that ETs, angels, etc. can make time stand still in this dimension while they do whatever they came to do with their "target". The "target" would see everything around them as being "suspended in time"... stopped.
I didn't know that then, and I'm glad I didn't! I would have been even more freaked out than I already was.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
While we're on the subject of UFOs.....
My cousin called me last night just before I had to leave for work to tell me she saw a bright light go very fast across the sky from her backyard view. She said it never made any sound, and was traveling way too fast to be a plane. No lights flashing like a plane, just one solid round light moving extremely fast. Not a meteor, or comet either.
She has seen UFOs in the past, so she knows how they appear in the sky. She was pretty sure this was a UFO.
She was excited!

She was asking me if there was any reports of a satellite that may be falling to earth, but I didn't know of one.
Does anyone here know of anything like that that is supposed to be falling to earth?

Many UFO sightings going on lately. Getting closer to home now!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hey Sled, I found that video on running faucets! and you know where I found it??? On this thread!!----> Okay, so maybe I need a medium
I knew I had seen it somewhere, funny how it was on that thread

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thanks. Just watched it. They talked about the faucets at the 5:30 mark. Yes, we are on city water where I work, and I would say the faucets are old, but I don't know. Maintenance works on these things during the day shift, so I have no clue how long since they have worked on them.
The water hasn't turned on by itself in over a week. If it were the old plumbing, wouldn't it come on on a regular basis? They mentioned water pressure in the lines causing it too. Maybe there hasn't been any built up pressure to make this happen lately? I don't know.

The light didn't flicker last night until around 3:30 a.m. Did it a couple of times then no more the rest of the night.
I also thought I heard a voice coming from behind me, but it could have been someone talking in their sleep coming through the vents.
All these things could have logical explanations............... or it could be paranormal. Hummmm.................

I read the OP on the thread you provided in that other thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...
I was very impressed with what you have learned from spirit!!

I have some questions, but they may be answered in the thread, so I will wait and read more there before asking.
I only have so much time to spend on here during my work week, but I'll get to it.
Thanks for being a loyal fan of this thread. I feel honored to have you as a friend here.

edit on 9/26/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I still think its paranormal,
but had to post the vid so you get all angels.

I mean angles.....lol
edit on 26-9-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I read the OP on the thread you provided in that other thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...
I was very impressed with what you have learned from spirit!!

I have some questions, but they may be answered in the thread, so I will wait and read more there before asking.
I only have so much time to spend on here during my work week, but I'll get to it.
Thanks for being a loyal fan of this thread. I feel honored to have you as a friend here.

edit on 9/26/2012 by sled735 because: correction

Read the rest of your thread. I didn't scroll down before, just read the OP. Didn't take long.
That is a REAL shame! You should have put that in a different forum. I don't think as many people go read the short stories because most of them are fiction. You really should ask the Mods to move it to the paranormal forum. It deserves more attention, IMO.

Well, my questions were not answered. So I am going back to the thread to ask them. Maybe we can "get this party started" again.
I would ask them here, but I feel it needs to be on your thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thats ok, you can ask on your thread

My threads are just kind of "there". People find them when they need to.
I'm not out for popularity, just to express myself

So I will answer any questions to the best of my knowledge on any thread it comes up on.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735

Thats ok, you can ask on your thread

My threads are just kind of "there". People find them when they need to.
I'm not out for popularity, just to express myself

So I will answer any questions to the best of my knowledge on any thread it comes up on.

Ok. I asked on your thread already, but I'll ask again here (for any followers of this thread), what kind of updates can you give us about your abilities as a medium? In other words, what kind of knowledge have you gained about improving your gift? Do you have any source material you can give us to improve our own psychic gifts?
Do you use your gift to do readings for others now?
Maybe you could get your own t.v. show like that lady on "Long Island Medium". If that happens, I want your autograph first...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Ok. I asked on your thread already, but I'll ask again here (for any followers of this thread), what kind of updates can you give us about your abilities as a medium? In other words, what kind of knowledge have you gained about improving your gift? Do you have any source material you can give us to improve our own psychic gifts?
Do you use your gift to do readings for others now?
Maybe you could get your own t.v. show like that lady on "Long Island Medium". If that happens, I want your autograph first...

I think the hardest thing almost anyone faces with these "abilities" is self acceptance. Trusting yourself enough to take the plunge, and take a deep breath, and just let it come out. As far as literature goes, believe it or not, I don't read the literature on something until I experience it, then I go on a quest to figure it out. I think the last two books I read was both James Van Praagh books, Talking to heaven and Meditations. Those were very good books. Improving gifts is a matter of staying on course and practicing as much as possible with people close to you willing to play around. My wife calls it piddling and I get yelled at when I start to do anything that involves her as she says she feels a stream of energy coming out of her head.
Finding like minded people is also vital. The web is an awesome place for that. There are several places online where a person can go and just kind of chat about weird stuff and you never know who you will run into. Over the years I have run into several very gifted people just through chats.

Gotta run for a bit, will check back, and dig up some links to some maybe helpful links.

edit on 28-9-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Just visited a couple more of your threads. I think just about everyone has suffered from a lost love. It's a painful thing to go through. But, you have a new life now, and seem to be happy. It's all good when the crying is over, right?

Kudos to you, Sir! I like your taste in music!
I also liked the thread of videos you posted. I ran out of time to watch the last one, but I'll get to it. Good stuff there!

I must have been really busy with this thread when you put those up, or surely I would have seen them.

Anyway....................... great job!

Now to keep this on the topic of the paranormal............... When I sat down here it was just a little past 3 a.m.
I looked at the clock just now and it says 5:34! Missing time?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Time flies when you're having fun. haha

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Here is my old outdated put out of service website from geocities before it went down, you might find some useful stuff on there if you look around. A lot of the links are dead now, but some still work.

Darkblade's Reality

If nothing else it tells the story of why I became a psychic in the first place. I learned through-out the years that this is an evolving experience that changes as I continue to grow. I taught myself html in 3 days so I could make that site for some friends of mine who had all sorts of questions. I kind of got sick giving the story over and over again in chat...lol Now geocities is gone, but a lot of sites got archived. It is fun to go back and reread things and shake my head going wow...I was right!/Wrong!

Kind of cool though, check out the thoughts section there. I tried to predict global events as practice to see if it can be done with some surprising but mixed results....I was off by 3 years with the space shuttle blowing up

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Cool stuff there in your link. Thanks. It'll take awhile to go through all that.

Time to clean house and run errands.

See you all later tonight. Have a good day.

Anyone out there that would like to share your paranormal experience with us? We would love to hear your story!

edit on 9/29/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't think I mentioned this before, just to add something to your thread.

I remember once in meditation being told to go outside and look.
I stepped out on my back porch and watched as two basketball sized orbs went zipping through the alley. They seem to notice that I noticed them and one zipped right up to where I was, flew around me and they sped off down the alley. They were iridescent colored orbs. That is the only time I saw orbs with my own eyes. Gotten some pictures, but never actually seen them like that before or sense.

As to your question about readings, I somehow missed it before. (probably selective reading on my behalf) lol
No, I say I do not, but sometimes I do. It all depends on impulse from spirit. If I suddenly see something and get a really strong push, then I do, but for the most part, I let that determine if I give readings or not. There has to be a BIG push from the spirit world. I hope that explains it. I do get asked a lot, and people get mad when I tell them no sometimes, but for me, it is a spirit guided issue, so I just go with that. I did buy a new deck of Tarot and have yet to break them in as I am planning on picking up again where I have sort of left off, but for now, it is purely spirit that tells me what I should and should not do for readings. It seems to work best that way.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I don't think I mentioned this before, just to add something to your thread.

I remember once in meditation being told to go outside and look.
I stepped out on my back porch and watched as two basketball sized orbs went zipping through the alley. They seem to notice that I noticed them and one zipped right up to where I was, flew around me and they sped off down the alley. They were iridescent colored orbs. That is the only time I saw orbs with my own eyes. Gotten some pictures, but never actually seen them like that before or sense.

Hummm......
Basketball-sized orbs? This is the first time I've heard of orbs that big. Did you get any specific feeling as to whether they were human spirits, or angelic beings, spirit guides, or something else? Did it scare you, or were you calm?
That is an awesome experience! I'm not sure how I would react.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I got no feelings from them other than amazement and that they seemed playful. They reminded me of swallows, and how they fly in groups and buzz from tree to tree. That was about the only feeling other than just a WOW! look at that!
The funny thing about it was the voice beforehand, that voice pops up sometimes right before something happens like this. Maybe it was simply the voice giving me something to look at so I could accept that when it talks, something will happen. I have learned to be cautious when I hear it, because as I said, something always happens.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Okay, so now the ghost is using the phone at work...
When I went on my first break last night, there was another lady having her break too. She said she was sitting down on her dorm post and the phone rang. She had to get up from her chair to answer it. When she did she said at first no one said anything. She kept saying hello a few times, then another person came on the line saying hello back to her from another dorm. (This was the guy who doesn't believe in ghosts that gave my break.)
She said, "Yeah, what can I do for you?"
He said, "What? You called me."
She said, "No, I didn't. You called me."
He said, "No, I was sitting on the other side of the room, and all of a sudden I hear the phone on speaker with someone saying hello, hello. So I came over to answer it".

The lady said they went back and forth for several minutes trying to figure out how that happened, but never came up with any explanation. She was working on the unit where the suicide happened, by the way.

I told her it was the ghost manipulating the phones. They can use any type of electrical device to try to communicate. I think she had come to that conclusion already, judging by how pale she looked.

With all the activity lately, I can't help but feel he is trying to let us know something important. It keeps being brought to my attention that something big will happen in October... THAT'S NOW!
Guess we're about to find out what IT is.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The spirit may also be trying to convince your skeptical friend as well,
they do that when they want to be heard

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

The spirit may also be trying to convince your skeptical friend as well,
they do that when they want to be heard

I was kind of thinking along those lines too, since this person has been involved in the latest things to happen.
Glad someone else picked up on this.

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join