It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I watched a very scary show on The Discovery Channel the other night. It showed compelling evidence that real live mermaids exist!

I started a thread about it, if anyone would like to watch it. I was disappointed the video here does not show the entire show that was on t.v. It is more convincing to see the whole thing, but what is shown here raises questions.
Could the underground aliens be experimenting with hybrids of the sea mammals?

Here is my thread:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Your other thread was humorous, especially the responses. You also annoy me sometimes while I search through various threads. More often than not, I see that you already beat me there... grrr.

Charmeine, I like you. Thank you for joining this thread, along several others I have seen you on... so grrr at you too.

Spartaxa, what a read! True or false, I enjoyed every second of it. I think I will be looking into you more often when there is nothing worth my interest on the site. Your contributions always grab my attention, so thank you for sharing. I wish I could say where I stand on your post, but at the moment it is understandably hard to... digest. Not saying I do not believe you, but rather it will take some time for me to have a clear standing.

Sled735, everything you were interpreting I feel like I know exactly what was in reference to my life. Of all the interpretations you have done, not a single one has been off. A perfect record,
. I feel that most of the dreams signify my transition I am about to go into to, and it has been a long time coming. Also, I still need to look over some of the links you have posted so that I can give you some input, sorry for taking so long. Also, were there any dreams that I have failed to explain that I mentioned earlier? I just want to make sure I got them all to you. I checked, but still feel like something is missing. I had something else to add, but it will have to wait as I am preoccupied with other thoughts.... just remembered, did you get a chance to check out the thing I sent you? Just a friendly reminder in case you too have had other dealings interrupting your life.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical

Aw shucks. I can come across as a know it all, but sometimes as a Shaman knowledge just comes to me without knowing how or why. Some things I just "know" and it irritates me when others try and change my mind...I get a little irritated. But I'm glad to be able to contribute here on the paranormal board with my own experiences. My blog was started to help others who are new to having their own experiences. I hope by sharing my own insight and experiences that I can help others along their journeys.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Timical,

I found this reply from Alfred2012 on another thread. It reminded me of your Purgatory "dream" with the rooms of people in deep contemplation. I hope Alfred won't mind me copying it here.....

From Alfred:

Yes, the mood you're in when dying is very important. For example, if you have solved former relationship problems with relatives, etc.,if you're not angry, if you don't feel sad about your life and if you don't have fear to be judged by god and so on, this all helps to open your consciousness and makes the next step easier.

There is a phase very soon after you pass over where you go to a kind of "sanatorium". This is a special state of consciousness where you fall into a kind of "deep sleep" which is done for regeneration and healing of the consciousness. This is the time where even a medium has no access to the decedent. But it is possible to contact the guide of the decedent during that time. This phase can last some month (if we compare this to earth time).

Most of the decedents have this "sanatorium" phase but there are exceptions (they directly develop to higher consciousness level).

Yes, you're right with your assumption. The more we are satisfied with out life and the more prying we are for the next step without to be fearful, the easier it is. Then our consciousness is more relaxed and more open for the wonderful experiences on the other side.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

To Alfred2012,

You REALLY need to start your own thread entitled:

"Would You Like to Grow in Spiritual Knowledge?"

I bet you would be literally swamped!!!!!!

When are you coming back to the thread? I asked a question several pages back. Are you still working on your computer?

edit on 6/27/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

Timical, I just quoted the above post in case you missed it. I for sure wanted you to see this. Also, there are some awesome stories from page 55 up to now, in case you didn't go back that far. There is another member posting about his own boot camp experience somewhere in there.

I was searching back through the thread because you had asked me to remind you about two dreams. I found it. One was the egg throwing dream I just interpreted, and the other one was about the guitar player.

Thanks for your compliment. I try to do a good in-depth analysis for you.

Yes, the other thread was pretty hilarious!
I haven't been to see who else has slammed me after I left for work. About to check it out now. Geeze! I'm so used to this thread where everyone is nice, then go there and get stoned by the masses!
I think I'll just hide out here from now on.

edit on 7/23/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

edit on 7/23/2012 by sled735 because: correction

edit on 7/23/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by sled735

just remembered, did you get a chance to check out the thing I sent you? Just a friendly reminder in case you too have had other dealings interrupting your life.

No, sorry, I haven't yet. Actually, I thank you for reminding me, as, yes, I have "had other dealings interrupting my life". LOL Not sure where to start my research on it, since I have never seen it. But I will see if I can come up with something in my spare time. May I have your permission to send it to a friend who may know something about it?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lapuka

Originally posted by Lapuka
reply to post by osoba

And, WELCOME to the thread.

So, I'm sure you learned over the years those "feelings" you had was your spirit guide leading you down your life path? Have you done any research into the paranormal? Did the psychic saying you were a witch in your past life spark any interest into investigating reincarnation? Have you had any past-life regressions done to find out about that past life?

Thank you, Sled!!!
I always thought about this, that was some kind of spiritual guide but I never could totally believe... I'm really skeptical but keeping a foot in the paranormal as well

I had asked for this beings to prove to me that I was not crazy, and than this incident with de psychic happened, but really wasn't enough to convince me. Nothing seems to be...
she said that I was a witch in THIS life kkkkkkkkkk but she said a lot of my past life also. I tried past life regression but with no success but I tried some other methods, that i learned in a book, but who knows??
I asked to see anything, a ghost, or to be abducted but the only thing that happened was more like a probe that disappeared in a blink of my eye after 15 seconds, wasn't far away and my husband couldn't see it (but he was driving) but this made me at least consider that others realitys could exist...

Sorry for taking so long to reply to your post, Lapuka. I sort of got side-tracked after reading the post after yours by Spartaxa

Were you trying to do the regression yourself from instructions in the book, or did you go to a professional hypnotist? If you can afford it, I would suggest a professional.

I think the probe was an answer to your request.
As I've told others, be careful what you wish for. You have no idea what you are asking when you haven't experienced it. It can be a frightening experience that can lead to depression, anxiety, health problems, etc.
I think your guide(s) know this. They are protecting you from these horrific experiences for a reason. Just go with that, and be thankful you haven't seen a ghost, been abducted, or been visited by a demon!

If your life lessons needed to include these experiences, you would have them. Your lesson is in some other area.
Good luck on your journey. I hope you are still visiting the thread, since I took so long to reply.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

reply to post by dragnik

I'm not sure of what you're posting, dragnik. The video had a bad glare on it, so it was hard to really see the person in it. Are you suggesting this person is the same as the people who appear after the video?
That's called reincarnation. There's nothing paranormal about it. If I've missed the message, then please type something explaining what it is I should be seeing.
Thanks for stopping by.

May I stay for a while? This is very interesting site...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnik

reply to post by dragnik

I'm not sure of what you're posting, dragnik. The video had a bad glare on it, so it was hard to really see the person in it. Are you suggesting this person is the same as the people who appear after the video?
That's called reincarnation. There's nothing paranormal about it. If I've missed the message, then please type something explaining what it is I should be seeing.
Thanks for stopping by.

May I stay for a while? This is very interesting site...

Well, of course you may!
Grab a drink, pull up a chair.... start at the beginning of the thread... and we'll see you back here next week.
Please post a reply to anyone whom you would like to offer feedback. Enjoy!

edit on 7/23/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
New A&E show “The Haunting” Casting Now!
Is your family being haunted?
Do you need help?
The creators of Paranormal State & Ghost Lab are looking for families like yours.
We are casting families who are being haunted by spirits, ghosts, or demons. If you have experienced visits from the unknown, and are open to having your encounters filmed, we can possibly help you gain understanding of the unexplainable.

If you:
• Are a family of at least four (4)
• Are living in a haunted house or other building
• Have some evidence (Video, Photos, EVPs, etc.)
• Are experiencing paranormal activity and would like some help
“The Haunting” may be able to help you. Please email us at [email protected] with information on your family, the location, details of the paranormal experiences, and your contact information.
If you meet the above criteria for the show, we will contact you for further information.

“The Haunting”
Go Go Luckey Entertainment
12910 Culver Blvd Ste G
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310) 314-3900 x203
[email protected]

*IMPORTANT NOTICE - IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING, DO NOT APPLY:

By making a submission, you acknowledge and agree that you are making a submission solely for purposes of being considered by Go Go Luckey Entertainment, Inc. and their respective affiliated or related entities (collectively "GGL Entities") to be a participant on a potential television series and will not receive any compensation or credit for making a submission. You understand that your submission is not confidential nor submitted in confidence or trust and no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created by making a submission. You understand that the GGL Entities are diversified companies who may possess or come to possess information similar or identical to information contained in your submission, and you agree that any such similarity or identity shall not give rise to any claim or entitlement, whether for compensation, credit or otherwise. By making a submission, you hereby release the GGL Entities and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and licensees from any and all claims relating to your email submission, including without limitation arising from the risk of misdirection or misdelivery of your email.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hauntingcasting

thumbs down for spam

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hauntingcasting
New A&E show “The Haunting” Casting Now!
Is your family being haunted?
Do you need help?
The creators of Paranormal State & Ghost Lab are looking for families like yours.
We are casting families who are being haunted by spirits, ghosts, or demons. If you have experienced visits from the unknown, and are open to having your encounters filmed, we can possibly help you gain understanding of the unexplainable.

If you:
• Are a family of at least four (4)
• Are living in a haunted house or other building
• Have some evidence (Video, Photos, EVPs, etc.)
• Are experiencing paranormal activity and would like some help
“The Haunting” may be able to help you. Please email us at [email protected] with information on your family, the location, details of the paranormal experiences, and your contact information.
If you meet the above criteria for the show, we will contact you for further information.

“The Haunting”
Go Go Luckey Entertainment
12910 Culver Blvd Ste G
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310) 314-3900 x203
[email protected]

*IMPORTANT NOTICE - IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING, DO NOT APPLY:

By making a submission, you acknowledge and agree that you are making a submission solely for purposes of being considered by Go Go Luckey Entertainment, Inc. and their respective affiliated or related entities (collectively "GGL Entities") to be a participant on a potential television series and will not receive any compensation or credit for making a submission. You understand that your submission is not confidential nor submitted in confidence or trust and no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created by making a submission. You understand that the GGL Entities are diversified companies who may possess or come to possess information similar or identical to information contained in your submission, and you agree that any such similarity or identity shall not give rise to any claim or entitlement, whether for compensation, credit or otherwise. By making a submission, you hereby release the GGL Entities and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and licensees from any and all claims relating to your email submission, including without limitation arising from the risk of misdirection or misdelivery of your email.

Quoted for my records.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by sled735

Spartaxa, what a read! True or false, I enjoyed every second of it. I think I will be looking into you more often when there is nothing worth my interest on the site. Your contributions always grab my attention, so thank you for sharing. I wish I could say where I stand on your post, but at the moment it is understandably hard to... digest. Not saying I do not believe you, but rather it will take some time for me to have a clear standing.

I have no problem with that, it is a very fair and honest comment - take some time for YOU to have a clear understanding! I wish I had a clear understanding!

I am long past the days of trying to convince anybody, because I have come to realise you can't do that, it's just not possible and I guess like a religious experience it is something that HAS to be encountered on a personal level, as in the case of my independent witnesses.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've watched the shows that are posted above... or rather, TRIED to watch them... and they run my blood pressure up too much. One harmless touch is turned into a death threat from he?! itself, complete with every Hollywood special effect they can throw at it. Yes, there are entities that mean people harm... but what if that little touch on the shoulder was a dearly departed grandmother saying "Hello, I'm here, I love you and I'm watching over you?" Instead of a smear campaign against the paranormal, I wish somebody would make a show that tells it like it is. Of course there wouldn't be any jumpy BOO moments, no flashy special effects, and nobody being scared to death. Well, actually that last one is what gets me... shows like this are out to scare people to death, and then when they have a real experience of their own they think their lives are in danger. Then people who actually know about these things have to go in and do damage control. It's so frustrating! There are very few shows that somebody who "knows better" can stand to watch any more. Every contact is not evil. That contact, whether a touch, whisper, music, mist, perfume, or cigar smoke can be a loved one's way of saying "Yes, it's true - we do go on!" and a lot of us are not listening.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611
I've watched the shows that are posted above... or rather, TRIED to watch them... and they run my blood pressure up too much. One harmless touch is turned into a death threat from he?! itself, complete with every Hollywood special effect they can throw at it. Yes, there are entities that mean people harm... but what if that little touch on the shoulder was a dearly departed grandmother saying "Hello, I'm here, I love you and I'm watching over you?" Instead of a smear campaign against the paranormal, I wish somebody would make a show that tells it like it is. Of course there wouldn't be any jumpy BOO moments, no flashy special effects, and nobody being scared to death. Well, actually that last one is what gets me... shows like this are out to scare people to death, and then when they have a real experience of their own they think their lives are in danger. Then people who actually know about these things have to go in and do damage control. It's so frustrating! There are very few shows that somebody who "knows better" can stand to watch any more. Every contact is not evil. That contact, whether a touch, whisper, music, mist, perfume, or cigar smoke can be a loved one's way of saying "Yes, it's true - we do go on!" and a lot of us are not listening.

Good to see you again, Scribe611.

I understand what you are saying. As for myself, I love to watch these shows. I had 5 of "The Haunted" recorded to watch last weekend on my night off. Watched every one of them alone while it was storming outside.

Paranormal State is one that takes experiences, and adds the "Hollywood" scare tactics to it, but most I've ever watched on "The Haunted", or "A Haunting", are told by the person who experienced it (it switches to them talking during the story), and most of them ARE evil entities, or demons. I think the evil spirits are mostly what they deal with on this show.
I like to watch "The Dead Files". Amy Allen tells the people experiencing the "haunting" if the spirits are good, or bad. She has helped people to co-exist with the good ones, and not be afraid of them.
It IS important for the living not to fear everything that contacts us from the other side. It could be our spirit guide getting our attention for an important message. Or, as you stated, it could be a departed loved one saying hi.

Thanks for your input, and bringing this to our attention.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spartaxa

Spartaxa, have you had time to watch more of the videos?
I find it very interesting that a lot of abductions, and extreme experiences with E.T.s are happening in the U.K.
I believe I saw that's where you are, right? Wonder if "they" are paying special attention to this area of the world for some reason?

Good to see you came back.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hi Sled.
Yes, I have watched the viseo and there are a few additional ones I need to look at. It was very well presented. I cannot say whether I think what he says is true or not, no more than anyone else can say with certainty that mine are, as I said before, it seems to be down to the individual. However, I would be intrigued to see what would happen or be discovered if a number of us were put together for a chat!

I have contacted the lady who gave that interview, (can't remember her name without referring back,) I would like to know of more people who have the same kind of situations as Simon Parkes and myself.

I was intrigued to hear that subject refer to the grey as his 'mother'. I have had a similar frame of reference, but always referred to it as my 'father'. But always sterred well clear of repeating that notion for fear of being branded as a total nutjob, or sounding like things are being put in a Christian frame of reference.

So yes, a very intriguing video, thank you for that!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spartaxa
Hi Sled.

I have contacted the lady who gave that interview, (can't remember her name without referring back,) I would like to know of more people who have the same kind of situations as Simon Parkes and myself.

So yes, a very intriguing video, thank you for that!

Oh, good!
I think you may find some help there. The AMMACH group seems to be sincerely trying to help people concerning abductions. That lady (I forget her name, too) is the one who did the hypnosis on Simon. Have you watched that video yet?

PLEASE keep me informed of your progress. You can PM me, if you like. I'm glad I pointed you to someone who can help, and that you are taking steps to learn more concerning this matter.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I might pursue some lines through this organisation, but I am not seeking any answers these days, I have got all I am going to get. I think it is all of curiosity value to me these days.

Minor haphazard things have happened over the years, I suppose I am at risk by this stage of assuming I am weaving tales, but we did have a few - I suppose, teleoprtation - things occure, very minor but very puzzling nontheless.

When I was a bit younger and a bit fitter, I used to play a bit of tennis with my friends son over on the school courts. I was never much good and got so frustrated when he would hit just inside the line and score, witth me having no chance of hitting it back! On one occasion he had scored yet another point and I was getting frustrated at his skill and my ineptitude, so I put a hell of a lot of anger and frustration into my serve, I smacked that ball with all my emotions crushed down to a pin-prick ocused on that ball and SMASHED into it. The ball flew across the courts and as it reached midway it vanished. I mean it just winked out of existence and I just dropped my raquet and gaped open mouthed.

The lad, who had raced from oneside of the court to the other to intercept it just skidded to a halt and looked around dumbly 'where is it'? I shrugged and told him I think it disappeared. we spent a good half hour looking for it, logic and rational thinking demanded it HAD to be somewhere. But we never found it, and i can be certain I saw it blink out of existence when the laws of physics we know says that it can't have - that means there's summat wrong somewhere!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spartaxa

There are portals to other dimensions all over the earth. Wonder what the beings in the other timeline thought when a tennis ball came flying through the air out of nowhere?
Hope it didn't "bomp" someone in the head!

I'm sorry. I hope you don't think I'm making light of your experience. I could just picture that in my head as I was reading it, and it struck my funny bone. That, and the fact I just woke up, having my coffee, tells me maybe I need to wake up more before replying to more posts.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Of course I don't think you're making light, in fact, if we didn't make light of such an inexplicable occurance, I don't know how we would react! I can only ever think that my rage and frustration created some kind of Tsunami of energy that I focused on the ball and it - well did that! I don't know if I as a person did it, or I as whatever I am inside. To be honest I get thoroughly confused trying to think about it all. There was a few other minor teleportation things but I won't relate any more in case it looks like I am overdoing it and people start to think I am lying - more so than they probably do now!

I am going to back-pedel now and read more of the early posts on this thread.

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join