It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I think you may have nailed it with your reply to my comment. I did not want to give it away but since you threw it out there I will let you know. All the activity in my life centered around the passing of my Father when I was a child. I had imaginary friend, or so I thought, that when my father discovered this he wanted it gone. After it left, the shadow people arrived. Few months later my Father passed on. I had several bad experiences before the good. Like you said, a guardian angel or something similar. It was very clear that it was a separate entitity from the previous ones I encountered. Thank you for the reply.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by sled735

I think you may have nailed it with your reply to my comment. I did not want to give it away but since you threw it out there I will let you know. All the activity in my life centered around the passing of my Father when I was a child. I had imaginary friend, or so I thought, that when my father discovered this he wanted it gone. After it left, the shadow people arrived. Few months later my Father passed on. I had several bad experiences before the good. Like you said, a guardian angel or something similar. It was very clear that it was a separate entitity from the previous ones I encountered. Thank you for the reply.

Yeah, I meant to ask you in my reply if you had anyone close that had passed over. Did your Dad like to cook? Somehow I got the feeling this was a female energy, but that could be just because it was helping in the kitchen. I know, that is stereo-typing females. My dad used to cook for us sometimes when Mom was sick, or busy canning, but other than that, my mom did all the cooking. So I guess I just relate cooking to females.

As I stated in an earlier post, I had a guardian angel, or loved one, that protected me from the "bad" ghost that used to like to scare me in my youth. I could definitely distinguish the difference in the two energies.

It's good to know we have people and angels on the other side protecting us from the evil ones, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Komodo

Some things that happen just CAN'T be explained. I think more of an "awakening" to what is happening will be evident as the veil is lifted, which is supposed to be open all the way by 12-21 of this year!

Have you had any recent experiences? We would love to hear about them.

well..I'm not entirely sure if this is under the subject of paranormal, but, recently, my mind has wander/remembered over the last year, of talking to people about certain subjects, just in normal conversations, and then talking to them again a few months, 2-6months later, about the same subject and they look at me like I'm crazy ..

My grandson and I just a couple months ago, were talking about Steve Jobs dying, he was in the kitchen after coming down stair and says..

"you know Steve Jobs just died?"
ME: " yes.. saw that on ATS"

a short discussion ensued and lasted about 10mins.. fast forward 2 weeks later,

ME to G-son: "bummer about Jobs dying"
G-son: " what? when did he die.."
ME: ...............very long pause as I just looked at him like WT*!." we talked about it just 2 weeks ago...remember in the kitchen ..?"

G-son: "..........no .. "

Last night I remember 3 years ago or a bit less, sitting in my pastor's house having Christmas dinner with some of the other leadership and we're playing a 'get to know you game' .. I'm sitting next to a couple and the husband and I begin to a conversation.. I remember it like yesterday.. " I was a manager for a couple of bands 20years ago.. that's how I met my wife.. "

fast forward.. i txt him and ask if he was interested in managing a band..his direct reply was.."Why.. I have no experience with managing a band or music".. I asked him if he remember our Christmas chat and he remembers the chat we had but never remembered telling me he was a band manager..

I'm still completely stumped by this!

there are other on ATS that this is happening too as well.. read it just last week on another thread; and it wasn't just one members, there are others as well.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

reply to post by Komodo

Some things that happen just CAN'T be explained. I think more of an "awakening" to what is happening will be evident as the veil is lifted, which is supposed to be open all the way by 12-21 of this year!

Have you had any recent experiences? We would love to hear about them.

well..I'm not entirely sure if this is under the subject of paranormal, but, recently, my mind has wander/remembered over the last year, of talking to people about certain subjects, just in normal conversations, and then talking to them again a few months, 2-6months later, about the same subject and they look at me like I'm crazy ..

My grandson and I just a couple months ago, were talking about Steve Jobs dying, he was in the kitchen after coming down stair and says..

"you know Steve Jobs just died?"
ME: " yes.. saw that on ATS"

a short discussion ensued and lasted about 10mins.. fast forward 2 weeks later,

ME to G-son: "bummer about Jobs dying"
G-son: " what? when did he die.."
ME: ...............very long pause as I just looked at him like WT*!." we talked about it just 2 weeks ago...remember in the kitchen ..?"

G-son: "..........no .. "

Sounds exactly like you are experiencing astral projection into the future. As I said earlier, it seems real at the time. The thing is, most people don't remember the incident they experience until it happens again, then the memory recalls it. I'm sure this must seem VERY confusing for you because you ARE remembering it BEFORE it happens in real life.

I have experienced astral projection many times, but I don't know that I've experienced it until it happens again, unlike you. Again, I think more and more people will start "awakening" and having more paranormal experiences as this year unfolds.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

only issue with this is .. I"m fully awake.

I thought AP was you HAD to be in a sleep 'state' .. I was sitting at my PC when we talked about Jobs.. and IF i'm AP'n .. then I'd be AP'n 100% of the time..

doubt it's AP .. seriously doubt it... but, definitely not outside the box

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

only issue with this is .. I"m fully awake.

I thought AP was you HAD to be in a sleep 'state' .. I was sitting at my PC when we talked about Jobs.. and IF i'm AP'n .. then I'd be AP'n 100% of the time..

doubt it's AP .. seriously doubt it... but, definitely not outside the box

No, I don't think you have to be asleep. Many people can AP on will while awake. I think all it requires is a meditative state, which sitting at the computer could put your brain in the correct state for AP.... who knows?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Does the "projecting into the future" have anything to do with deja vu? My earliest account of this was when I was in third grade at school making a hat for some competition. I have a hazy memory of being outside and walking up to the door and seeing myself with another child sitting on the floor making hats. On the day this actually happened, I remember making my hat while sitting on the floor with the other child exactly as I remembered, so I then had the urge to look at the door and expected to see someone yet nobody was there. I always thought I was remembering it from someone else's memory except there was no one standing in the doorway when I looked so it has left me rather puzzled over the years.

That instance was just one of several I have had just like it. However, as time progressed I have had memories of events that did not take place for weeks in advance. Randomly I am just in that moment just like in my memory and yet nothing ever really "happens". They just seem to be future memories. Is that possible?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by sled735

Does the "projecting into the future" have anything to do with deja vu? My earliest account of this was when I was in third grade at school making a hat for some competition. I have a hazy memory of being outside and walking up to the door and seeing myself with another child sitting on the floor making hats. On the day this actually happened, I remember making my hat while sitting on the floor with the other child exactly as I remembered, so I then had the urge to look at the door and expected to see someone yet nobody was there. I always thought I was remembering it from someone else's memory except there was no one standing in the doorway when I looked so it has left me rather puzzled over the years.

That instance was just one of several I have had just like it. However, as time progressed I have had memories of events that did not take place for weeks in advance. Randomly I am just in that moment just like in my memory and yet nothing ever really "happens". They just seem to be future memories. Is that possible?

If I remember correctly from what I've read, deja vu is actually past-life memories. Like when you go somewhere and it seems you've been there before, but you know you haven't. Or when you meet a stranger, but it seems you have met before. You are touching on memories from another life time.
I have another thread about reincarnation that explains this in detail.
If you would like to read it, you can go here:www.abovetopsecret.com...
Be prepared... my introduction on the topic is two pages long!

I think you are experiencing astral projection into the future ( just like our other friend on here), or some call it Out of Body Experience into the future. Even though it hasn't actually happened yet, give it time, and I believe it will.
You are another one of those who remember your AP's before they happen.... wow!
Probably a lot of people that can do this, I just wasn't aware of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Since we are on the topic of OBE's, here is a video by Robert Monroe telling his story. There are several videos in the series. This is #1. You'll have to click on the rest of them from the you tube site. Enjoy!

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Two page long introduction? Well at least I will have something fun to read to pass the time. Astral projection into the future makes me wonder how this at all even possible. I mean if given a timeline, when would I have astral projected? Usually what happens is I will be doing what have you and just sort of day dream I guess and then BAM it hits me. I just gained some memory of something that had not yet happened. But like you said, they always do come true eventually, at least for me they do. It just bothers me that it is never, and mean never, anything significant. It could be a future memory of me watching T.V. Which reminds me, for that other fellow with the same thing occurring, how often do you hear about movies or what is going to be on T.V. later that you swear you have seen the advertisement for in advance. I hate watching movies that when I sit down, I already know who the killer is or who ends up with who. Which makes movies I can not predict that much more enjoyable. Anyways, back to the point. What purpose would this serve me to have these future memories? Like I said, nothing ever important seems to be occurring around them.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Timical

My psychic abilities aren't anything to write home to Mama about, but when I do get a glimpse of a future event, it comes true. Mine don't come as memories, as in AP, but as in someone speaking to me telling me what will happen.

Just last week I was lying in bed after watching American Idol, ( yeah, I'm 54, and I love A I. ... young at heart! ) and I heard this voice telling me that people would not vote for this certain singer because they thought he would get enough votes without theirs, so they would vote for some of the others to keep them in the contest. I was told this certain singer would be leaving the show because of this error in thinking, and everyone would be shocked.... and the next night during eliminations, it happened just that way! Was this an important thing for me to be told? No... I have no idea why this came to me. Maybe my spirit guide just felt like talking?

Same thing for you ...
I don't know why you are remembering simple little things that you feel aren't important, but there has to be some reason for it, even if it's as simple as making you aware that you CAN see into the future, ya know? Maybe if you did some mental exercises, and practiced strengthening your control over it, you could get better at directing yourself to go to more important events, and bringing that memory back with you?

Good luck on your spiritual journey....

edit on 4/27/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Whoa!
I was just outside having my "before bedtime cigarette", and I got a cold chill, and that light went out again across the street that I posted about earlier in the thread! I immediately extinguished my cigarette, and came inside. As I was entering the house I felt like he ( the ghost ) was right there behind me. I told him he couldn't come in, and shut the door. Was this mean of me? Yes. I'm just not in the mood to talk to a ghost right now, even if it is someone I knew during his life. Sigh.............. there must be something he wants to tell me. This makes twice this has happened recently. The way he comes "across" is so sudden it startles me, and I can't talk to him when I'm under fearful conditions. This fear could feed some evil entities, and allow them to come across as well. Maybe I'll get up the nerve to try to communicate with him sometime after I've had a chance to protect myself with the white light. That was awesome!

Now I need a cigarette to calm my nerves........... but I'm not going back out there!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

how sure are you it's a ghost? it could just be synchronicity, as many members have told me the same for me and I've considered it...somewhat, but, a street light going off could be anything. Finding and proving evidence of a ghost is extremely difficult, Ghost Hunters made a good dent in to the subject and going public definitely made the public more aware of our 'bumps in the night'.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I rarely write anything but every once in a while i come and read most of the stuff here. I'm 100% sure of this and i'm 99% sure that noone here will believe me. I must say that it has been 8 years now (since 2004) i have been in contact with a ghost from my after life when we were together.

Now this is the most important information i'm about to share and if anyone who knows hypnosis live here or close by New york can please contact me.

The person i speak to is Cleopatra and i'm julius Cesar.

lol, i know this sound so stupid and ridiculous to anyone here because even to me reading this is hard to believe. But is my honest truth.

I speak to this ghost aswell has other people around the family (she uses a body to channel me)
We have long conversation and i'm talking about 3 -4 hour long conversation. i'll say an average of 1 time per week. It could be a month without talking to her and then after is like 3-4 times in a week.

I'm not Saying this for anyone to believe me but i'm asking for your help. She said she doesn't mine me been hypnotise because she would like to hear me talk like i use to. She tells me things in so much details that even book cannot be described. Like the the day i died (julius cesar) marc anthony was present but was held to watch my death. How she use to be carry around by servents, how she was with me when i use to talk to thousand of people in front of me. how she love black cats and how she is like a cat. She love black panters too and she said she use to own a few. How she poison her sister. The reason she stood beside marc anthony after julius death was to continue the legacy i never finish.

yess now that you have a good laugh i'm trying to be serious. i'm just trying to be honest in this forum because i'm not sure how to deal with this.

If i wanted attention i would have wrote a thread about this but i haven't. Again if anyone is willing to help me. Withing this i have had so many encounter with her, things that have happen to me but this is consider paranomal. which i can write 10 pages of it.

Sorry for my bad english writing skill (is not my native language, i'm spanish)
edit on 27-4-2012 by eduardmc because: forgot something

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eduardmc

yess now that you have a good laugh i'm trying to be serious. i'm just trying to be honest in this forum because i'm not sure how to deal with this.

Sorry for my bad english writing skill (is not my native language, i'm spanish)
edit on 27-4-2012 by eduardmc because: forgot something

Why would we laugh at you, eduardmc? We all had to be somebody else in a past life, right? Why couldn't you have been someone in authority back then? We choose different circumstances for ourselves in each life so we can learn different "lessons".
I have often had memories of being someone VERY close to Jesus in one of my past lives. I haven't shared this memory with anyone but my sister. I guess I feel like you.... people wouldn't believe me.
Anyway, I believe you. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

how sure are you it's a ghost? it could just be synchronicity, as many members have told me the same for me and I've considered it...somewhat, but, a street light going off could be anything. Finding and proving evidence of a ghost is extremely difficult, Ghost Hunters made a good dent in to the subject and going public definitely made the public more aware of our 'bumps in the night'.

Spirits use electricity to manifest. This light NEVER goes off at night, but has twice now when I've been on the porch. It "flutters" just barely still on, like it's being drained. Then as soon as I come in, it comes back on.

Did you read my earlier post about this? It's been a couple of weeks ago, maybe longer. I don't want to repeat myself here.
I am sensitive to spirits. I get a "feeling" when I'm not alone. I had over 10 years of practice in knowing how it feels to have a ghost near. So this is how I KNOW it was a ghost.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Whoa!
I was just outside having my "before bedtime cigarette", and I got a cold chill, and that light went out again across the street that I posted about earlier in the thread! I immediately extinguished my cigarette, and came inside. As I was entering the house I felt like he ( the ghost ) was right there behind me. I told him he couldn't come in, and shut the door. Was this mean of me? Yes. I'm just not in the mood to talk to a ghost right now, even if it is someone I knew during his life. Sigh.............. there must be something he wants to tell me. This makes twice this has happened recently. The way he comes "across" is so sudden it startles me, and I can't talk to him when I'm under fearful conditions. This fear could feed some evil entities, and allow them to come across as well. Maybe I'll get up the nerve to try to communicate with him sometime after I've had a chance to protect myself with the white light. That was awesome!

Now I need a cigarette to calm my nerves........... but I'm not going back out there!

Not to make light of anything, but maybe he just wants to say "Hey, guess what? I feel great and death really isn't the end!" He could just be amazed at finding himself still around, so to speak. I wish I could be there when he comes around; maybe I could pick up something. I need to practice anyhow, just don't know where to start or who to ask about helping them. If I take out an ad in the paper I'll be targeted as a loony by the general public. It's hard to get started, but I really want to find a way to develop any abilities I have!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eduardmc
I rarely write anything but every once in a while i come and read most of the stuff here. I'm 100% sure of this and i'm 99% sure that noone here will believe me.

I'm not laughing, and I bet I could say the same for most of us on here. Actually I'm kind of jealous... I have no idea who I was before, or who I may have known. I'm very drawn to certain areas, languages, and historical characters, but haven't really pursued anything beyond that. One day I'd like to have a past-life regression, or soul retreival, as some of my friends call it. I have some suspicions about a few past lives, but nothing definite. Please, don't worry about anything you post on here - I read a very good quote to keep in mind yesterday... it said "no matter what you say or how carefully you consider your words before you speak, someone will always find a way to twist them." It gave me the courage to pursue any gifts I may have that much more, and to continually look for other people to share these wonderful things with, like the folks on this thread!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

Whoa!

Not to make light of anything, but maybe he just wants to say "Hey, guess what? I feel great and death really isn't the end!" He could just be amazed at finding himself still around, so to speak. I wish I could be there when he comes around; maybe I could pick up something. I need to practice anyhow, just don't know where to start or who to ask about helping them. If I take out an ad in the paper I'll be targeted as a loony by the general public. It's hard to get started, but I really want to find a way to develop any abilities I have!

We'll have to make a date to get together during my next vacation! I'll be in touch.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Anyone else out there? Care to share your experiences? Any comments about any of the posts on here (as long as it's not ridiculing) ?

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join