It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond 2012 - Creating Future Earth Timelines in the Domain of Limitless Possibility.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by itsJUSTzo

Okay, I believe you. No offense intended... I read your "frustration" in the post and that's what I must have picked-up on. I'm happy you clarified the intention.

Blessings,

Trek

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It may sound silly but...

why would we kill a mosquito for biting/tickling us and creating a bump?

does the mosquito not have a purpose?

why would god make our blood so tasty and wonderful to them knowing we would kill them? thats cruel.

I understand they may carry a disease but if they bit you its already done, why kill it?

they may be in your house! theres no way to get them out! they are too small!

you opened your doors and gave them an open invitation to your home and the blood they cheerish...

I may be too sensitive?

p.s.
my family kills them for me and I pretend im too slow and miss the slap kill on purpose

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
it may seem off topic...the whole mosquito thing but hey..

why would we only want to connect with other humans...

that would be an awesome future to be able to connect deeply with plants and animals and find it morally wrong to kill a plant or animal or any life just as morally wrong it would be to kill another human being.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
What if all life was equal, no matter how big, small, intelligent or unintelligent it was.

What that one serial killer who killed 6 people was more loved by god than the hunter who killed hundreds of animals.

Sounds ridiculous but I am not god and nor are you so dont think that the laws given by imperfect human beings are the "right ones". Just know that you and I will ever know what is truly right and wrong in this universe.
edit on 19-2-2012 by itsJUSTzo because: just cause

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Yes you can call it frustration.

Only because I know that 90% of the people in this world will never change unless it was "forced".

Influence would take really long, but hey, im cool with that..

Now how AWESOME would it be if that change happened in the blink of an eye.

Now THAT would be really really really awesome.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Dont get me wrong, I pray that the evolution of the human consciousness happened very slowly over thousands of years.

But I pray even harder that "something" happens by the will of god that mayans and all these other civilizations believed would happen.

and one day we go to sleep...

and when we wake up..

everything is different.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Our revels now are ended.
These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits, and
Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, And,
like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.

William Shakespeare, "The Tempest", Act 4 scene 1

Ironic, isn't it?

Yes, and when it all "dissolves" it's still THERE! It's eternity already, a clean slate, that's our true condition, after we wake up in the morning that is. Only the future, once the past is grokked, beckons us all, to start exploring what it means to generate novel forms in the creative space of eternity, and for some among us, we who love love itself, we actaully expect, wholeheartedly that there are always and forever greater things in store, held in reserve, for the faithful, and THAT is even MORE amuzing, I tell you, the beauty and the humor of God will never cease to amaze us, so there's "no worries" as they say, because it ALREADY pleased the first/last cause to share the kingdom with all his children. This calms and stills the heart of the child within us, and allows us, the opportunity for newfound suprise. But it doesn't all VANISH, it can only continue to transform, the very material of the universe, spiritualized, isn't that the Great Work, the "Magnum Opus"?

So it's not a "sad irony" I guess is what I meant to say, but an absolutely hilarious and joy filled, expectation, for no reason at all!

That's freedom. This is what we need to start exploring, is the magnitude of our freedom and liberation in the domain of new possibility, and new opportunities to contribute and get creative, and remember to laugh and play while we're at it, as the children of the universe that we all really are, and were always meant to be.

God gave us the wings to fly in the spacious firmament of love and freedom. How pitiful would it be then, if we were to lob off our wings by our own hand, and suffer ourselves to crawl like vermin upon the earth?
~ Kahlil Gibran

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsJUSTzo
I am 25 years old. When I was about 23 I prayed to god with tears in my eyes. After hearing about the "good side" of 2012, with an open mind and heart I said, "God please let 2012 be true, let the mayans be right, FORCIBLY make something happen to the very foundations of our souls that will change the world thereafter and let nobody be left behind".

There was much more I said. But that was the main thing I asked for.

Maybe it it will not happen in that manner, the most important thing is that the world changes for the better, regardless of how it happens.

Now there's a prayer. I'm with you my friend, even at the leading edge of the tip of the spearhead, where the truth ALWAYS finds its mark, and this one is an arrow sent to everywhere in the form of a very sincere prayer. It goes out, such prayers are heard, and can't not be. Thank you so much for sharing this. Let's send it out again, throughout the noosphere until our wish and dream comes true, defying all obstacles, and all defences against it. "and not even the gates of hell will prevail agaisnt it".

The future is come right at us, from above, and from all directions, and everything is freely available to those with the courage to ask.

God bless you, and everyone with that kind of heartfelt prayer for a better world, God and heaven know that we deserve it that's for sure, so, um, hows the past look'n by comparison..? It's absurd.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
These are not the middle ages.

What is bound on earth is bound in heaven also, and what is loosed (if worthy) on earth is loosed in heaven as well, then everything that is good lives on, and everything that isn't, is cut away, and the meek shall inherit the earth. The coming of the "kingdom of heaven", wherein love rules the roost, that's the "act of global terror" the PTB were REALLY concerned about, because it implies, in no uncertain terms, that at any moment, in the immediacy of a universe made fresh at each moment, we might all be held to account for everything that we were given, but since the twin pillars of Justice and Mercy are as tall as heaven is long, there's still hope for us all!

Rothschild:

P.S. And if the "smoking gun" can come in any form, then it could just as easily come in the form of a lifelong addicted smoker!

edit on 19-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsJUSTzo
I pray that AT THE VERY LEAST...EVERYONE...HAS A CHANCE..

Im sick of people asking for seconds when others in the world, by total chance of where they were born...dont even get firsts.

I pray that everyone has a chance to follow their dream and has the OPPORTUNITY to do so regardless of where they were born.

What a great world we would live in. What an infinitely more technological world we would live in if the brilliant minds in poverty would simply have a chance to express their brilliance and build on it rather than fighting starvation.

We like sports?

Im willing to bet my life...some of the greatest athletes in all of history starved to death just because of where they were born, something they cant control.

Dont feel sorry though, its the people in poverty that live the simple and fulfilling lives when we over think everything and force "dis ease" on ourselves.

They are the lucky ones, not us.

Can you imagine a world where 100% of the people had the opportunity and the means to do what they "wanted" (im reluctant to say "destined" to do and maybe they fulfill their destiny regardless of their physical environment..I hope this is the case).

We would have colonized space by now.

All the brilliant scientists we lost because of our lack of the ability to SHARE. We teach our kids to share, yet we dont even share ourselves.

Why cant their be a limit on how much you "need" to survive. After a certain amount, you share the wealth to people who need it instead of buying a 50 bedroom house when you only need a ONE freaking bed to sleep on.

I dream of a place where everyone can follow their own dream. Where you dont need an education or a big job or a huge house to be viewed successful. Where people dont look outward for verification that they are successful and realize its only what they think of themselves that matter.

I get many synchronicities when I read your posts Newageman...you are doing something right and undoubtedly are on the right track. I was thinking about all the synchronicities that have happend in the past while reading your posts and I check the time..

11:11

There is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more things I would "like to" view our future as and with your word I WILL view that future I see as fact.

I will be posting many many more, this is the 1st of 1 million things I could write.

Your post is very synchronistic. The idea of it, about individual human potential within the framework of an entire global family. Great minds think alike! We have to start picking up all the human pieces which were left behind and that kind of effort cannot help but benefit the whole of humanity, at all levels, where the only REAL "power" is empowerING, which brings with it in an infinite seriies of domains of new possibility for one and all, to be HAPPY, instead of being UNHAPPY.

"what two or more agree as binding, if worthwhile, IS binding"

thank you for your confidence btw, and for your faith in my faith, and in the word which although I give it doesn't entirely come from me alone, a lowly, relatively uneducated (but well self taught) Canadian, who like, drinks the occasional beer eh? Seriously, the spirit is with me, even in spite of me and my foibles and imperfections, transcending me, so what can I do but turn, and listen, and then if possible, share it. There's nothing else, for me, which thrills me more than to share something substantial, that people can really "grok" or eat ie: the word.

So now that we're captured all the right ears... including our own.

What do you, any of you, creatively imagine, for this small planet of ours?

And why are people so afraid to share it, that's also what I'd like to know, where all the fear is coming from, to share a vision for our future and the future of this planet we call Earth (why didn't we get more creative with the name?).

Best Regards,

NAM
some time, somewhere.
Earth

edit on 19-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
A dream for the future:

We recognize our true selves.

We do our physical work in our physical bodies. Then as we sleep our spirit/soul leaves our bodies and is able to do any and everything. This time though, we remember every detail and it is part of our reality.

Two lives.

When our spiritual world arises we can go anywhere and do anything. We can meet our friends and family members that are physically alive still or not. Our psychical bodies may not be able to travel into outer space or get close to certain areas of space but our spirit can. It has no limits. There are endless places to explore and civilizations to meet and communicate with so it never gets old, there is always something new and miraculous, every day you feel like you are born again with new information you never knew existed even after hundreds of years of experience..even thousands or millions. Or eternity.

You can travel just as fast as your mind can think, but it cannot be instant. Everyday you see new worlds and technology and you take notes of how we as the human race can make earth just as beautiful. I cannot even comprehend how beautiful and fulfilling that would be, my mind cannot wrap itself around that fact.

There is no time when we are in the spirit world so when it seems we are there for years and years even thousands or millions of years, will only be a few hours of sleep until you wake up.

When you wake and are physical again you are infinitely more wise and evolved and only a few hours of earthly time has passed.

When you wake, you know that there is work to be done, we must fix the earth that we left crumbled....we come up with ways and are able to use our minds to do the work, something we learn as we evolve lightyears per tenths of a second as we sleep. It only takes a few days to fix what we have done to life. To other humans, to animals, to plants and to life we previously had no idea existed.

We never die because we find the "rather simple" answer to that. There are no disease.

And life continues like this for eternity. There is no time.

We have an infinite amount of entities to choose to be our friends and loves, we are no longer forcing it with the lack of people on earth. Just as we travel by car to visit a friend in the physical world, our soul travels to their galaxy and planet and directly to where they reside so you can play and communicate better than ever before. With an infinite amount of choices we all find our soul mates and friends who are identical to us like we have never known before.

Every soul that you meet has no knowledge of hate or anger, only happiness. And in one sleep cycle you forget as well.

I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

How beautiful would it be if we could all live in a world that I created?
edit on 19-2-2012 by itsJUSTzo because: just cause

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The Human Network

1) If the human family framework of the "brotherhood of man" is the highest framework within which most if not all human creativity and creative endeavor occurs, first things first - that which works at odds against the mutual best interests of all in "the house", which plays people as nothing but "chips" in a poker game, or that preys upon people, whether individually or collectively, or worst of all which would preside over the unneccessary sacrifice of a person or persons for some sick and twisted agenda, or to try to gain power via any type of digusting occult practice/ritual (blood sacrifice) - must be chased right out of "the system", so that every opportunity to realize our individual and collective potential may be realized without hindrance or constraint, by any sort of "predation" which only seeks power for its own sake and not to serve.

Freedom, of the absolute, Universal variety, (absent any predation by authority) must be on the rise for the "wind" of creativity and imagination to freely blow wherever it pleases. The domain of limitless possibility is then opened up, where the gateway access point to that domain resides in our unconstrained and unfettered freedom to pursue our hopes and dreams (without being quashed in ANY way at any level) and in our ability to inhabit a world, and a human family framework, where the "sky's the limit" and wherein anything, given enough imagination and collective effort, is possible. Anything and everything that is hateful or jealous towards the human being, and our free-expression, must go. Therefore, - Get thee behind us satan, over the edge and into the abyss you must go. And those who play the "satanic" style of "gaming" the human being for nothing but a purely self-interested agenda, without regard to those individuals' best interests, you must either find a new game which is helpful, or you too must go, and where that will be nobody knows. The time for that kind of psychological or spiritual warfare, is over!

2) The human being is an individual, not a group. "Groups" are just conglomerations of individual human beings working together for a common purpose or because of a commonly shared set of ideals, and not because of racial lines or even religious affiliations. Therefore, all human progress must arise through the treatment of the individual as being of greater importance and significance, than that of the group or the collective. Individualism must trump collectivism, for human creativity and ingenuity to be unleashed as catalyts to human progress, at all levels, and for one and all. When we lose our individuality for the sake of "the group", we lose our humanity. This must be recognized by any policy formation process.

3) Evaluation, not Judgement: To adequately and effectively assess the needs of each and every individual member of society, and form policy which meets those needs, we must employ clear-eyed evaluative discernment free of judgement, or of assigning a greater than, or less than worthiness. Yes, there are some very dispicable and highly disfunctional people in society, many of whom have forfeited their right to individual freedom. However, if the needs of society at all levels are to be addressed, we must be prepared to set aside value judgemens on the individual human being, and look more closely at various causes and effects ie: how to mitigate the criminal elements of society, at all levels. Furthermore, those with less, ought not see themselves as less than worthy of those who have more, and vice versa. The measure of a human being is character, not material progress. Hatred, jealousy, vengeance, such things need to be on the wane, not the rise, for human progress to be realized. Thus, playing the "divided middle" for the sole purpose of pitting one "group" against another through the use of "wedge issues" designed to instill value judgements of less than or greater than worthiness, to instill hatred, and intollerance, must be recognized as tools of a type of satanic "divide and conquor", and as such, thrown away and discarded, simply because they are not helpful, but are HURTFUL to any civil society in search of progress for all members of that society.

We must bridge our differences, and disagreements, and all our judgements, in order for the human family framework to form a type of net of love capable of raising what is low up to increasingly higher heights, at all levels, and in so doing serve a purpose higher than ourself, where the "greatest" among us is the servant of all, and where REAL power of the authentic variety is empowerING and which comes to SERVE and not to be served.

Now, how to forge a "new world" policy capable of bootsrapping us all into a "new age", not just of technological advance and increased human prosperity and well being, but one of psychological and spiritual growth, and HAPPINESS, at all levels, for one and all, not just nationally, but the whole world over. It's doable, and the "status quo" just won't do and isn't even workable. The data is in. It's time for something new and for a whole new way of thinking, being, and doing.

And we can do this either the easy way, or the very hard way, but right now as it sits, personally, I think that "God" (free spirit and first/last cause) is more than willing to allow us to choose a new path and a new destiny, than the one that ends in untold death and destruction, misery and utter sorrow, for having completely lost our way, without hope of a return path to everything that is good and "heavenly". It's not too late!

Regards,

NAM

edit on 20-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Oh, and any and all "Black Ops" designed to entrap or enslave the human being (at any level) must be eliminated and abolished utterly, along with the various laws and frameworks which, under certain pretenses.., could give rise to a future American or Global dictatorship, under any leadership, no matter how well intentioned or well "informed". Technological "grids" which would also seek to subjugate the human being, or remove their right to privacy, should also be eliminated. In fact, every area of government policy, ought to be re-focused, as its primary purpose, on unleashing the creative potential, and the freedom of expression, and the rights, of the invididual, so that the "new world" can be generated through the latent potential and creative genius of the human PERSON, who's health, well being and lasting happiness, is the central standard by which any civil society is measured.

And no this isn't the "manifesto" of a crazy person. nor a threat of any kind, except to say that we will learn either the easy way, or the very hard way, of that we can be certain, and so this moment in history represents, if we play our cards right, the greatest opportunity in the history of the world to realize the "Magnum Opus" or the Great Work of the ages, which, if my view, and experience, is sound, will involve "capping" our global civilization in such a way that the possibility of predation by any authority, is removed utterly and for all time. So that's the "eye of the needle" we must thread, the "sticky wicket" that must be navigated with great care and thoughtfulness - for the sake of the human being and his continued perfection in the fullness of time and history. This is and must be our number one priority and concern.

It cannot come about that future generations are born to serve "the system" or "the state" as nothing but "meat" for the grinder, or cattle for the slaughter. If so, at that point, something will have to break through to "save the day" because it (the world as it ought to be) will not be lost, nor the value of the Great Work undone, and this is not a throw-away world.

So, once the "way" is cleared, if it can be... which it can and will, surely... - what Future World History would we choose to create, for ourselves, our fellow man, and for all future generations?

edit on 20-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I like this Mayan's message, about the return of the men of wisdom, and the coming of a new day and a new dawn.

Let everything that is false and untrue and which holds as its aim, the control and domination of "the masses" be washed away, and let a new history be founded on the stone which was yet again rejected (or sacrificed) by the "builders", become the keystone (as the individual citizen) in the royal arch across which humanity may begin to pass into everlasting life and freedom. Amen.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I like this Mayan's message, about the return of the men of wisdom, and the coming of a new day and a new dawn.

Let everything that is false and untrue and which holds as its aim, the control and domination of "the masses" be washed away, and let a new history be founded on the stone which was yet again rejected (or sacrificed) by the "builders", become the keystone (as the individual citizen) in the royal arch across which humanity may begin to pass into everlasting life and freedom. Amen.

Information passed on over hundreds and hundreds of years carved in stone for this specific time period. Turns out, "us" with all this technology are no more accurate in or even less accurate in following our milky way galaxy. This cannot be coincidence or luck. They knew something we have yet to figure out.

This is what brings hope...the acknowledgment of..maybe..just maybe they were right.

Change of perception/the end of the world as we "know" it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
We do not currently have the answer.

We always want "MORE"...

People with less want more...

People with everything want more...

It is never enough...

I pray that one day we are satisfied and fulfilled...

Every...single...living...organism...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The quick way?

One day all of our personal guardian angels appeared. The never leave..they guide us and help us in things big and small.

That would be "one of" the quickest ways to change the world

There is so much possibilities...I just pray that atleast 1 comes true in any shape or form and changes the world for the incomprehensibly better.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Novelty

That's what the future holds, beyond 2012 and through the eye of the historical needle, once safely navigated.

And that's fun and exciting, for those with the wisdom and the courage, to sing a new song and dance a new dance.

Cheers!

NAM
February 28th, 2012

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join