It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine Releases Recount Results...Romney Still The Winner

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The number of instances of electoral fraud, in the United States alone, throughout history are too numerous to sit down and count, whether minor or major examples. The 1964 Civil Rights Act and the Help America Vote Act are indicators that this has cropped up enough times to where the government has had to put a curve on fraud, which is odd to me if the corporations are fixing everything to begin with. Perhaps the Hegelian dialectic being applied in a governmental environment isn't too crazy an idea.

On top of that, measures like secret ballots and mores have been established to place further security on each ballot. But when questionable things happen, like ballots being taken to "secret locations", amidst consistent other flub ups such as results somehow making it to spam folders, and with major accusations of electoral fraud (the 2000 elections for instance, where black voters were being prevented from voting in predominantly black districts), I'm not sure how somebody who seems intelligent and well researched like you is unable to see the rampant corruption.

This is why I'm not angry at you for, say, disliking a particular candidate (despite your insults towards Paul supporters), but more disappointed that you can't see something for what it is. It's like you're staring at an anvil coming down at you, yet you shake your head and say that there's no such thing as anvils.

And if you think Romney and Obama are any kind of viable choices, you'll be let down. This is why I don't put my faith into anybody, much less a politician. They can look good and say all the right words, but you'll find that they fail to make good on anything they say.

If that's what you personally want, to be purposely lied to and used by a wealthy man in a nice clean suit, then God bless you in your future pursuits.
edit on 18-2-2012 by ManjushriPrajna because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

I'm well aware of election fraud in the past.

But I don't assume that since there election fraud has happened in the past that it happens in every single election.

I wait for facts and proof...I don't make assumptions.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Bad news coming out of Washington county for Paul supporters.

Doesn't look like he managed to get enough...and again...Romney still the winner.

www.dailypaul.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join