It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason Why Judge Napolitano Was Fired!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is a clarification to a previous thread that can be found here:

Judge Napolitano: How to Be Fired In Less than Five Minutes

The previous thread was NOT the reason the Judge was fired. The following video IS the actual reason, and you can clearly see why after watching it:

When you think about it this is WAY more inflamatory than the previous thread. This is the farthest the 911 conspiracy theory has made it into the mainstream media and I'm sure this is the reason why the judge was fired.

“It’s hard for me to believe that it came down by itself…I am gratified to see that people across the board are interested. I think twenty years from now, people will look at 9-11 the way we look at the assassination of JFK today. It couldn’t possibly have been done the way the government told us.” -Andrew Napolitano

edit on 15-2-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The fact that the Mossad carried out the attack on September 11th, 2001 isnt theory, friend. It has a paper trail and a lot of top brass are clued in to that now.

What you got to wonder is, whos running Mossad?

Remember, Oceana has always been at war with Eurasia. And China and Russia arent working together.

MMMMHHHHHMMMMM.
edit on 15-2-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just WOW! I love his show...I was just watching a few nights ago and commented to my wife that he is the type of person we need running for office...I had no idea FOX dropped him.
Well go figure...he's not a Republican talking head like Shaun Hannity he actually has opinions of his own!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i dont think this is the sole reason the judge was fired

ive seen that video and only the first 4 min came from the judges show the rest is just added under false pretence trying to get attention

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Listen to the last minute, the part of the isreali prime minster.

Listen really really close...

A consist war on all forms of terror?
Crossing a border, boarding a plane will get harder?

Wtf!
edit on 15-2-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

You may very well be right OP. Going against Israel and claiming they were behind 9/11 would have some hefty ramifications. Our government has tried to put a lid on anything related to 9/11.

I also think the other video also could have ruffled the feathers of government officials. The last thing they want is the mainstream media waking up the electorate and have them start questioning the party system and them losing control.

It could very well be a combination of both commentaries. Free speech and truth in journalism is a thing of the past.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Or here is a theory. His ratings were dead last. Nobody was watching the show. If he even had ok ratings you could try and run with the real reason but, the ratings were terrible.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This might also be the real reason he was fired, since this was his last episode.

Pretty anti-governmental as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Or here is a theory. His ratings were dead last. Nobody was watching the show. If he even had ok ratings you could try and run with the real reason but, the ratings were terrible.

I trust the ratings reporting as much as I trust the reporting of the Maine or Iowa caucuses. Judge Napolitano will get back "on the air". I can perceive he is personally motivated.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Op video shows the article "israel did 911 all the proof in the world" a worldwide viral article, which ats labelled and still has labelled a hoax

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The hoax section contains the greatest truth. Epic fail ats.
edit on 15-2-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

That may have been fuel for the fire, but it doesn't come close to the episode in the OP.

I'm sure Fox doesn't mind the Judge claiming everyone to be corrupt; he's doing so on Foxnews, so that must mean fox is the purveyor of truth. It works both ways--if Fox is the one saying it, they are the good guys.

However, attempting to peddle 911 conspiracy theories is a whole other ball game. Your starting to call out particular names and targets.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

His ratings were bad according to who exactly?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
The fact that the Mossad carried out the attack on September 11th, 2001 isnt theory, friend. It has a paper trail and a lot of top brass are clued in to that now.

What you got to wonder is, whos running Mossad?

Remember, Oceana has always been at war with Eurasia. And China and Russia arent working together.

MMMMHHHHHMMMMM.
edit on 15-2-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

I've not seen any of these facts. I've seen plenty of conjecture, though. Please post the facts that Mossad carried out the attack. Thanks, and awaiting breathlessly the facts you mentioned.

/TOA

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

theinfounderground.com...

israel has a history of false flag attacks, such as the lavon affair
en.m.wikipedia.org...

and a history of attacking america u.s.s. Liberty
whatreallyhappened.com...

Isser Harel former director of the mossad predicts the towers would get attacked in 1979

Larry Silverstein was close to Netanyahu and Murdoch and benefited the most financially than anyone else due to his insurance claims on the tower.

Airport security was in israli hands

israelis received warnings from Odigo

the rest is better written then i can do, if you still dont believe it, at least you can now say youve seen it.

edit on 15-2-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The previous thread was NOT the reason the Judge was fired.

He is NOT a Judge and hasn't been for about 2 decades.

He was an entertainer on a satiric pretend news outlet.

Who cares why he was fired?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

wow, wow, wow, wooooooooow,

i was clapping as i watched that. can not believe the judge was able to get what was said there onto television, amazing! incredible, leave it to fox to remove the one show they had that actualy contained truth,

liers always run from and fight truth.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

The previous thread was NOT the reason the Judge was fired.

He is NOT a Judge and hasn't been for about 2 decades.

He was an entertainer on a satiric pretend news outlet.

Who cares why he was fired?

He was a judge, and it is customary to refer to him as such, as they did on the show. It can also be considered a "nick name."

People care that he was fired because he was the only true journalist/talk show host on Foxnews, period. Fox has literally no substance now. Did you see the outcry in the other thread?

Sadly you already knew the answers to both of these questions, but I guess i'll let you troll....

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Just found out from you guys. He would be the only reason I would watch FOX news. He could be pretty level-headed.

Which is probably why he's out the door.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
disregard...

edit on 16-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
alright so lets go to Israel and free the Palestinians... we can call it a humanitarian mission.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join