It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason Why Judge Napolitano Was Fired!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Or here is a theory. His ratings were dead last. Nobody was watching the show. If he even had ok ratings you could try and run with the real reason but, the ratings were terrible.

lulululul I only starred your post because I LOVE your avatar.

Down to business, here is a link saying that judge's ratings were not an issue over his termination.

Fox Business Channel has unceremoniously cancelled Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napolitano. Ratings were not an issue, since the show was one of the top-rated shows on Fox Business Channel. Since no reason was given, one can only assume it was the consistent antiwar, pro-freedom, and anti-establishment views.

Your bias is showing

edit on 16-2-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I glanced through all of that (that's a lot of stuff), and will read it thoroughly later. However, it still isn't proof. It remains conjecture, even theory, until something more than circumstantial comes to light. But I can't and won't dismiss any of it out of hand.

The only theory I will dismiss out of hand is that this was the act of 19 Muslim extremists that couldn't fly a paper airplane if their lives depended upon it.

/TOA

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I coulda told you that the old WTC buildings were wired by demolitions experts long time ago...in fact i did say just that. Buildings that had significant structural damage at the top, having the ignited jet fuel supposedly melt through the support beams, the tops of the buildings would have broken off, but instead they went straight down and the bottoms blew out first. The way TWC's went down screams demolition. I doubt a jet could cause those buildings to collapse from the bottom up which was exactly what happened.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Or here is a theory. His ratings were dead last. Nobody was watching the show. If he even had ok ratings you could try and run with the real reason but, the ratings were terrible.

Well obviously a federal judge who is in favor of freedom, independent thought, the Constitution and ethics just never did fit on FOX NEWS. He was the shriveled carrot beneath the peach cobbler from the FOXies point of view, even though for many of us he was the only commentator to to be in possession of a working brain on the whole network.

To be honest, I could never understand how he hung on so long. Of course he didn't have good ratings, the rabid viewers of FOX NEWS wanted more opinion screaming at top volume levels and the Judges thoughtful and thought provoking commentaries just didn't set well with the rest of their "meal".

Wherever the Judge ends up - and he will be back on the air, mark my words - he will enjoy much better ratings.

We'll be waiting for you Judge. Enjoy your little vacation, but don't take too long, for our sake.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I coulda told you that the old WTC buildings were wired by demolitions experts long time ago...in fact i did say just that. Buildings that had significant structural damage at the top, having the ignited jet fuel supposedly melt through the support beams, the tops of the buildings would have broken off, but instead they went straight down and the bottoms blew out first. The way TWC's went down screams demolition. I doubt a jet could cause those buildings to collapse from the bottom up which was exactly what happened.

I'll go you one better. I actually talked to a demolition guy from Arkansas when I lived in the South. He didn't hesitate a second, he just grinned and confirmed that all three were planned demolition. I didn't need to hear that, but to me it was an expert confirming what I was already sure of. I mean it was pretty obvious just from the film on the news the night of, but I had this guy in front of me, I had to ask.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Im glad you looked through it and will give it an adequate look through. I dont want you to accept anything without careful scrutiny, but just remember that if the feds had even the slightest bit of conjecture someone was a terrorist they wouldnt mull it over. Say what you want about the research, at least it is upfront with their findings and not like the u.s. Gov which keeps its 'facts' under a national security lock and key.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

He is NOT a Judge and hasn't been for about 2 decades.

Once you are a judge, you are always referred to as a judge. Same way a former President is always referred to as Mr. President. It's always been that way, and is a sign of respect, which in this case is deserved.

Curious how old you are. I mean my father taught me this when I was about ten, but then again that was about 4 decades ago.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Once you are a judge, you are always referred to as a judge. Same way a former President is always referred to as Mr. President.

Only if you retire from the bench. Napolitano quit before retiring because he wasn't very good at it and he didn't like it. He has been a media commentator for more than twice as long as he was a Judge. If he has earned any 'honorific' it is 'pundit'.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
who cares what his title is?

What happened on 9-11 was a modern Holocaust (sacrificial burnt offering) We need to be asking, to what?

It needs to be addressed and those responsible held accountable. Period.

People in Govt and Media are human too, you can account for a mans HEART. The guy got canned, that sucks! It sucks for people to get fired....but none sucks worse than an OWNED 4th Estate, and another attack on a god-given right. Thats the fact of the matter.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I always wonder how Michael Scheuer is still alive; he's a top level retired CIA officer and he spills the beans on the government every time he's on MSM. CNN won't even have him on anymore because of this little gem. He must have to hire a food taster/tester.

If you're watching the news and they mention Michael Scheuer, LISTEN.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Exclusive from Alex Jones, 3 reasons why judge was fired.
edit on 17-2-2012 by mkultracanuck because: error

edit on 17-2-2012 by mkultracanuck because: error

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There's a lot of ignorance in this thread that needs to be addressed.

First off, Judge Napolitano's show "Freedom Watch" did not air on the Fox News Channel. It aired on the Fox Business Channel, which is much more libertarian friendly than any other network on cable TV.

Second, the Judge was not "fired". His show was canceled, as were a bunch of other FBC shows, as they re-vamp their primtime line-up. The Judge will return to his previous role as one of the FNC talking heads and guess fill-ins on other programs.

Third, as much as I loved Freedom Watch, this move is actually good for the Judge and the libertarian cause, as the FNC has a huge audicene, much much larger than FBC, so the Judge and his views will get a lot more exposure than they did on the Fox Business Channel.

No conspiracy here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join