It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Pentagon Guard Told Me About 9/11

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
reply to post by djeminy

Yep !!

Like the man says, "Life is easy, if you just let it be."

It is very true that "stuff happens" but if people will just learn to let nature and time take it's course, they will not experience near the stress and worry which they bring upon themselves.

I learned the hard way a long ago. If you see a snake, just stand by and let the snake be a snake. ( I did't say let it bite you.)

You don't have to dominate everything in this world to make it thru.

Your not getting out alive anyway; and reguardless what you accumulate in this world, "you ain't gonna take it with you."

Actually hdutton, you ARE getting out alive.

It has now been proven, utterly beyond any shadow of doubt, that ALL human beings survive 'death', so therefore any 'beliefs or non-beliefs' to this question thankfully play no parts any more.

The PROOF is irrefutable, and will go right to the heart of any fair, decent, honest and Truth-Loving person. IT, is accompanied with drawings so perfect and so far ahead of their time, that it should tickle the spine of any good person upon viewing them! (These are found from page 3 and onwards).

The PROOF is to be found in the PF9/11TRUTH forum, were it is laid out in the thread called 'Life after Death'!
The thread got over 34500 clicks now, and not even one (1) attempt at any kind of refutation. And there's no scorn, no mockery and no haughtiness present at all in any of the many posts.

Seems to me that it is the old adage "Silence gives consent" that predominate the whole thread, so hope you'll give the forum a visit one day to verify for yourself of the truth i'm speaking here!

Cheers

edit on 25-2-2012 by djeminy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

So in essence, this plane-poking woman corroborates the official story whereby Flight 77 really DID hit the Pentagon, right?

You write beautifully but I was waiting and watching for the word 'missile' (which, pretty much we all know)

Oh well. That's what I get for having expectations.

You should be a writer OP.
Thanks for the very pleasant read though
(I only had to refer to the dictionary twice!!!)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Well that's a new theory I've never heard of!

I can't believe a person would even tell such a fabricated story.
Maybe it was just to make it more "child-friendly"...but still.

Smylee, you do realize your probably on a list now?
I'm not saying it's time to get paranoid, but why did you let them take that info?
Under who's authority do the get the need for you personal information....twice?

I don't know if I'd handle that situtation the same as you.

What new theory? Get paranoid of what?
Did I miss something???

Maybe I should re-read the post because not only was I a bit disappointed....now I'm additionally, confused

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Just in case my op wasn't clear....

I do not believe someone tried to touch the plane with their hand. It would be an impossibility.

I don't know why the guard gave us this story. Most likely he simply embellished the quote about seeing the plane. However, I don't think the guard told us this story to try and trick us. He seemed quite sincere and very, very young.

This story really doesn't have any impact on the validity of the official story. I just wanted to share something I found rather baffling.

You mentioned early on how you sorta kinda question or doubt the official story. So is the Pentagon -vs- Flight 77 story one of the ones you believe?
Not going to mock you or try to convince you otherwise. Those days are over for me. But I'm just curious, that's all. Thanks OP.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

So in essence, this plane-poking woman corroborates the official story whereby Flight 77 really DID hit the Pentagon, right?

You write beautifully but I was waiting and watching for the word 'missile' (which, pretty much we all know)

Oh well. That's what I get for having expectations.

You should be a writer OP.
Thanks for the very pleasant read though
(I only had to refer to the dictionary twice!!!)

Thank you very much for the compliment! It made my day!

I don't think my story really corroborates anything, to be honest. I just found it interesting that the guide told a story that could not have happened. If you've read the whole thread, then you've read the information about the woman who found a piece of the plane and later donated it to a museum. I really think the guide was telling this story but embellished it for whatever reason.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Just in case my op wasn't clear....

I do not believe someone tried to touch the plane with their hand. It would be an impossibility.

I don't know why the guard gave us this story. Most likely he simply embellished the quote about seeing the plane. However, I don't think the guard told us this story to try and trick us. He seemed quite sincere and very, very young.

This story really doesn't have any impact on the validity of the official story. I just wanted to share something I found rather baffling.

You mentioned early on how you sorta kinda question or doubt the official story. So is the Pentagon -vs- Flight 77 story one of the ones you believe?
Not going to mock you or try to convince you otherwise. Those days are over for me. But I'm just curious, that's all. Thanks OP.

I don't know what I believe about 9/11. I'm just now starting to look into alternative theories. From the few things I have read, I know some folks find it difficult to believe a plane hit the Pentagon because the hole made simply wasn't big enough. I don't know if that's a fair statement, but if a missile did hit the Pentagon, what about the witnesses who saw the plane hit? I know eyewitness testimony is notoriously inaccurate, but I'm fairly certain seeing a plane crash right in front of you would be very, very rememberal.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I know that one day I will be proven to be right about something; don't know what- don't know when. But, this will be a good thing to wait for and enjoy.

All these people who insist I have so often been wrong only have a disappointment coming. Some day they will find out they are wrong about something and will rightly be heart broken.

Such is the case here. So I know the time for me to be right is getting closer and closer.

Must be a wonderful feeling. If, as you imply, you're constantly wrong about everything the idea that you may have called it right for once is surely a marvellous thing to look forward to.

Trouble is I have a terrible feeling that you might be wrong on this one as well...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

I am told I am wrong so often, about so many things, one more such declaration is not very surprising.

I am satisfied to wait for that one, some day, and will still be delighted whatever it is about.

That still leaves those who are always right, looking toward a dissappointment.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I am told I am wrong so often, about so many things, one more such declaration is not very surprising.

Would not a rational person consider that maybe, just maybe, they're worng?

I am satisfied to wait for that one, some day, and will still be delighted whatever it is about.

In the mean time wouldn't it a decent idea to go back and review some of what everyone has been telling you over and over and over again is wrong?

And yet here we are, more than a deacade later, and still no disappointment.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by hdutton

Would not a rational person consider that maybe, just maybe, they're worng?

In the mean time wouldn't it a decent idea to go back and review some of what everyone has been telling you over and over and over again is wrong?

And yet here we are, more than a deacade later, and still no disappointment.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

What's so funny? The idea that folks have been telling you that you're wrong and yet, for no apparent rational reason, you still await the day when your fantasy comes true?

I am just suggesting that you put some of the intervening time to good use and consider more closely examing your faith.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

So you're not sure what it will be about? It might well not be 9/11? I have a feeling that it'll be something like you being proved right about what side of the road they drive on in the Honduras. Or where you left the recipe for cheesecake.

Not if they like cheesecake.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by hdutton

What's so funny? The idea that folks have been telling you that you're wrong and yet, for no apparent rational reason, you still await the day when your fantasy comes true?

I am just suggesting that you put some of the intervening time to good use and consider more closely examing your faith.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

So you're not sure what it will be about? It might well not be 9/11? I have a feeling that it'll be something like you being proved right about what side of the road they drive on in the Honduras. Or where you left the recipe for cheesecake.

Not if they like cheesecake.

Cheesecake!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
At least this poster has a story and not paint chips that cannot be verified by anyone other than the man who tested it.

1. Paint chips...that is the evidence that is presented for the WTC.

2. The Pentagon...a missile? Then hundreds who witnessed a plane are blind but since there is no evidence that 'has been released' that you have seen you refute it? Realize there are active investigation where those tapes could be used as evidence.

3. A story..incredible but why not...there is also a story of a woman who almost burned to death in the lobby of the WTC before they collapsed and after the hits but there are those who refute it also...

Perception is a horrible thing to use incorrectly....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

What I posted was true. It is the story the guide told us, that a woman touched the plane while it was in flight.

I do not believe anyone could touch a plane in flight without massive injuries or even fatality.

After reading the posts about the woman who found the piece of the plane, I think the guide was telling us that story and simply embellished it. It's common enough, especially when you are with young kids.

I've seen the image showing the plane about to hit the pentagon, with arrows drawn to indicate the hole wasn't big enough for the impact. That's an interesting photo and it's piqued my interest. I don't know how accurate that allegation might be; I've got a lot more research to do.

But here's the thing about the Pentagon. There were witnesses who saw the plane. I know eyewitness recall is notoriously unreliable, but I also know that seeing a plane crash is going to burn itself into your memory. So if the missile theory is correct, then all the witnesses either lied or were tricked somehow. And I don't think that's very feasible.

I believe a plane hit the Pentagon. Now the motivation behind it....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I don't know how accurate that allegation might be; I've got a lot more research to do.

And exactly how do you intend to conduct this research?

But here's the thing about the Pentagon. There were witnesses who saw the plane. I know eyewitness recall is notoriously unreliable....

I often hear this when there are numerous eyewitnesses that all support the opposite of the belief sytems of the poster. Eyewitness accounts are neither notoriously unreliable or notoriously reliable. They all must be considered in their context of the witness, the situation and the level of detail that is being observed.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Just why, exactly, are you nitpicking every thing I say? Do you find it amusing? Does it satisfy some inner inadequacy?

Research. I am searching for articles, videos, or books that discuss the various 911 theories. You see, I haven't decided what to believe just yet. That's why I'm searching for answers. I'm not ready to blame Bush, Israel, or aliens...but that doesn't mean I'm going to accept the official story without question. I'm not a full zombie yet, you see.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Just why, exactly, are you nitpicking every thing I say? Do you find it amusing? Does it satisfy some inner inadequacy?

Why? I don't know if you noticed but this is a written medium. Words are important. What you say matters. You said you need to do more "research". What does this entail exactly? Do you intend to return to college and seek a degree in engineering? Or are you just going to click around the internet?

Research. I am searching for articles, videos, or books that discuss the various 911 theories.

There aren't "various 9/11 theories". There's what happened and then there's the delusions of conspiracy afficianados. Are you going to impose any standards as you read these articles, watch the videos or read the books? What are those standards?

You see, I haven't decided what to believe just yet.

Really? 9/11 wasn't last Tuesday - its going on 11 years ago now.

That's why I'm searching for answers. I'm not ready to blame Bush, Israel, or aliens...but that doesn't mean I'm going to accept the official story without question. I'm not a full zombie yet, you see.

Searching for answers? I suggest you examine the questions a little more carefully first. And I'll reserve comment on the zombie stuff for now.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Sigh. You really are an unpleasant person when you create posts like those above. Why this need to constantly criticize?

I started to write a lengthy response to you, but decided its simply not worth my time. I do not owe you any explanations.

Kindly find some other thread to mock.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join