It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Cathy O'brien say about the Romneys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Listen to this clip starting at about 5:26.
It is fascinating to me that she mentions way back then, names which are somehow popping up now.
Where did "Mitt Romney" come from anyway?
All of a sudden everyone just accepts that this guy is about to be president and no one asks the question....."Where the hell did this guy come from"??? Well, he came from someone who was deeply involved in MK ultra programming according to Cathy O'brian. Please listen till the end because she mentions him more than once. I don't know if I want a President who had a guy like this for a father to show him right from wrong.

Maybe it's just me.

edit on 14-2-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Erm... excuse me please, but: Clip ? Which clip ?
Something to actually watch & listen to would be nice, thanx.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I don't see a clip. Who is Cathy O'Brien by the way? More info please kind sir.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
OP should add a link. Perhaps the OP is referring to this claim of Cathy O'Brien:

I was taken routinely to Mackinaw Island, Michigan. Mackinaw Island is a political retreat because it is located between the US and Canadian borders. And it is where the Michigan governor's mansion is located. It was there that I was subjected to the sexual perversions of certain politicians like Gerald Ford. I'm not saying Gerald Ford is a pedophile, a person who just rapes children. Instead, Gerald Ford is what I refer to as "tri-sexual"--he'll "try" anything with anybody, any age, any time, any where, it doesn't matter to him, as long as he can be in control. He had a perversion for power.

It was in Mackinaw Island that I first met then-Prime Minister of Canada, Pierre Trudeau, a professed Jesuit. Through conversations that I overheard between him and Governor Romney, I learned how the CIA and the Catholics were merging their information for NWO controls.

Michigan's Governor George Romney was very much interested in implementing mind control of the masses. He wanted to bring the Satanic rituals of child abuse that were proliferating in the Catholic Church into the Mormon church. He wanted a robotic society growing up within the Mormon church so that they would give more money to the NWO effort.

Governor Romney was also interested in an early version of the Global Education 2000 Program (Outcome-Based Education) that's infiltrated our school system It was designed to increase our children's learning capacity while decreasing their ability to critically analyze. As a result, the Michigan education system ranked first in the nation for many years but the devastation to the children was horrible.

www.whale.to...

There is also an existing thread about this topic
Mitt Romney's father possibly linked to MKUltra

Here is a long video in which Cathy O'Brien is telling her story (starts at 57:40):

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I actually listened to this a couple of weeks ago while looking for information on MK Ultra. The mentions of Romney caught my attention too. I planned to dig a little further, but haven't done so yet. Have you read any of her books?

new topics

top topics

join