It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel has ceased sharing a significant amount of intelligence about preparation for an Iran war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I've been saying all along if they were smart they'd attack Iran and damn the consequences because it would drag us into the war automatically which is what happens when you have allies.

The longer they wait the more the U.S. is to drag it's feet on the matter and take the more passive aggressive stance to just place more sanctions which i don't see how that would be possible because Iran is under so many right now their country may go bankrupt before this is over.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I think I asked you before and never got an answer. You are so hung up on attacking the "evil" Iran, am I right in assuming you are enlisting or re-enlisting?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

I think I asked you before and never got an answer. You are so hung up on attacking the "evil" Iran, am I right in assuming you are enlisting or re-enlisting?

I can't enlist. I was rejected after having 14 feet of my intestines removed when i was 19, not that its any of your business, and no i am not "so hung up on attacking iran" but if it's goign to happen might as well get it over with because frankly, i am tired of hearing about it, reading about it and seeing it in the news. I just want it over and done with. I'm not so ignorant as to think there can be a peaceful resolution because there is no such thing as peace. Of the how many thousands of years on this earth we have existed there has been peace when? Never unless you count when you go into the grave.
edit on 16-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

As soon as nations stop invading other nations illegally, there is more of a chance for peace...plus, defeatist attitudes don't help either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join