It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel has ceased sharing a significant amount of intelligence about preparation for an Iran war

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Report: Mossad chief's secret U.S. visit meant to gauge American response to Israeli attack on Iran

According to U.S. officials cited in the report, Pardo asked top American officials questions such as : “What is our posture on Iran? Are we ready to bomb? Would we [do so later]? What does it mean if [Israel] does it anyway?”

The report added that Israel has ceased sharing a "significant" amount of intelligence concerning its military preparations with the U.S.

Basically trying to hide when they will be prepared and how they will do it... If Israel strikes Iran, the US is at war for sure with Iran... now the medias (hopefully) won't be able to spin this as ``Iran attacked US boats without any reason``... If an Iran war begins, the world economy goes in the dump... and it might even start WW3 with China/Russia/Pakistan being pissed and doing something in counterattack.

Israel's warmongering government needs to fall and MODERATES need to come into power...
edit on 13-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Is this really a surprise to anyone anyways? We know Israel feels threatened and we know what they do when they feel that way. Wonder if this is why Russia built all those bunkers.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think the higher levels are not stopping with the "sharing".

They want to keep the mid-levels in the dark as well as the public on all fronts.

It may net even be "sharing".

I say they have a joint plan .....

That will soon lead to WAR !!

They want $200/barrel oil.
edit on Feb-13-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

And collapsing the economy along with it.

IMO they pull this BS, the Israeli government needs to be arrested for economic terrorism.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If Israel attacks Iran by itself, it should be left to deal with the after-effects by itself.

Reap what you sow!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
No communication = plausible deniability...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It is Impossible for the US to stay out of this coming conflict.
With the large number of Russians working at these Iran Installations, it will be hard for them to stay out.

The Rabid Dog Israel will pull the entire ME into a crap-storm, and then sit back cheering on the US,.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Those oil companies must know something, because my husband owns oil royalties, and in the past month we've been hit with 4 offers from royalty buying companies offering higher and higher prices for his royalty rights.

An occasional unsolicited offer in the mail is not uncommon, but this many in a short period of time is very suspicious.

I guess they've already decided on war, and the only ones in the dark will be the public.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys.....but I am going to buy a moped this week!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
At least we know it wont happen until after election season. so we have some time to prepare for ww3

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It's all about nurturing this idea that Israel is unpredictable and that the rules that logic dictates do not apply to them.

No sane person would see a unilateral Israeli attack on Iran as being a good idea from their perspective, but pressure cannot be applied to Iran if the threat of war is not credible - therefore Israel is desperate to create the impression that those in power are not sane.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
I think the higher levels are not stopping with the "sharing".

They want to keep the mid-levels in the dark as well as the public on all fronts.

It may net even be "sharing".

I say they have a joint plan .....

That will soon lead to WAR !!

edit on Feb-13-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

Very likely. The details are being compartmentalized to prevent leaks.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

At least we know it wont happen until after election season. so we have some time to prepare for ww3
reply to post by theconspirator

I think this will happen soon, before the election season is in full swing. What better way for Obama to
be reelected IMO.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator

I've seen several comments like this in various Israel/Iran war threads. IMO the US going to war, especially a war that may very well lead to massive global conflict would allow the government to suspend elections until the conflict was over......if we would even have elections when it was over.

Check out some of the Executive Orders that have been issued under the Patriot Act that gives DHS the authority to suspend elections, take over all transportation hubs and highways, declare martial law, issue curfews, illegally detain citizens, etc. I can't post links from my phone but a google search will bring them all up.

IMO all of this warmongering is all part of a grand scheme to steal our freedoms, usher in a "fundamentally transformed" American Government and bring us all under the control of the worlds elitists. To me, making threats of an attack on Iran to the degree that has been happening lately only to wait another 6 months to do so is doing nothing more than giving Iran and their allies time to build their defences.

The attack will come soon and I really believe it will be by the end of March and will escalate into a global conflict the likes of which we have never seen. I really do not see it being an all out nuclear exchange but I do feel that there will be some tactical nukes used.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I cant count how many times that it looked like this thing
was going to kick off and on and on they go ,back and forth,back n forth,
careful what you believe cause if they are close to war or have already made the decision . there is tons of flat out propaganda to sift through. just my 22 cents

edit to add in my opinion
war=4 more years 4 Obama
no war = another republican...
great we r screwed no matter what happens

edit on 13-2-2012 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator

Actually there's lots of signs that's it's gonna happen BEFORE the election.

Anyway, if we want to get technical, the war has ALREADY started... it started in 2007 when covert operations were approved by Bush.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yep another report...

Newsweek: Israel keeping U.S. in the dark on Iran attack

According to article, Israel stops sharing plans regarding Iran in response to Obama's May 2011 speech calling Israel to negotiate peace with Palestinians based on 1967 lines.

Israel has also asked President Barak Obama several times for guarantees that if sanctions against Iran do not work, the United States would attack its nuclear facilities, but to date the administration has made no such commitment, the report said.

According to the report, Obama's refusal to offer these assurances was what led Israel to formulate its current position - refusing to promise restraint in anything regarding Iran or to necessarily inform the United States of a pending attack in advance.

The Newsweek story states that during the second half of 2011, Israel stopped sharing its plans regarding Iran with Washington. Between July and October, the report said, U.S. officials were in "a black hole" with regard to Israel's activities.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ill bet there are still people in the goverment with US and Isreali citizenship and both passports....
Lets round up these guys and waterboard them to see what they can tell us about isreals plans.....
We are so heavily penetrated by Isreali spies and double agents the entire goverment needs vetting.....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Whats fear mongering is when people say that Russia and China are going to go to war with the United States because of an attack on Iran. Lets be clear that "political support" at the UN for a country isnt the same as "ill go to war with you with the worlds only hyper power". Youll never see a war between Russia/China/U.S. At most you would see a proxy war and Russia/China wont get involved with a country that they know full well is their enemy. Iran will use China/Russia for so long until they dont need them anymore. Look how great a partnership with the Nazis did for the Soviets. Do you think Russia has not learned from this lesson? And in any event, a simple cable from Washington to Beijing and Moscow that reads, "attack us and well set off every nuke we have at our disposal and nothing will be left" is all thats needed to deter them from doing anything. Not to mention all of the business they would be jeopardizing with Western countries. It wouldnt be worth it to them.

Russia/China only show support for these nations because not showing support means they wouldnt be in a position to demand the immense discounts on that Iranian oil that nobody else will buy, which is causing Iran's economy trillions.

China and Russia wont be there for Iran. And Pakistan wont be either. Irans going to be on its own in this - especially if Syria is too preoccupied with its countrys revolts to get involved in Iran.
edit on 14-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Warning Speculation ahead:

If the United States gets pulled into a conflict with Iran, it will be curtains for the US economy. The amazing amount of debt amassed after the Iraq war topped with the new amount of debt which will be accumulated on attacking Iran would be phenomenal.

We all know the Military Industrial Complex and their cronies and lackeys could care less as they will milk the system for what it's worth and stay liquid as long as possible before the dollar collapsed. The US dollar would collapse as the buying power would all be but stifled as oil prices soar to amazing amounts causing the devaluation of the dollar and inflation. Russia and China would call the US on it's debts and dump their T-Bonds and the Euro would be the next to collapse. Gold will soar in price which Iran is amassing now by trading oil for gold and taking their gold out of the EU.

Fiat currency will have failed, and the gold standard will be back into effect. A great depression will fall on America, and Europe due to the collapse of their currencies and those who hoarded the gold will start producing their own scrips to buy and trade.

Then the "Ace in the Hole" self sustained energy (Tesla) will be released and made known to the public turning the tides after every penny that could be earned off of oil has been made which will leave the oil producing countries in the Middle East powerless and betrayed. Russia and China's economic gambit will have failed and they will scramble to figure out the new sustained energy source since the price of oil has plummeted due to the new energy source.

That's how I see it going all down. Something like that at least if it were to happen
edit on 14-2-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join