It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love Iran?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

planet sitchin?

haha my evony game tag name from na1 aka pitbull na34 ..i don't play any more, took up far to much of my time .wasn't a bad player though.. for all them evony nuts out there

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I don't stand up for any government, or regime anywhere. But for ALL THE PEOPLE everywhere.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i think with this website it is often a case of hating USA and western powers more than loving Iran. people here can be very paranoid and see a conspiracy in everything. they view the Iran situation as either a lie presented by MSM or an attempt by Western forces to provoke war using a false flag scenario. how about applying the principle of Occam's razor to this and look at the evidence that is presented and in theory yes there could be a global conspiracy to nuke Iran off the map for their oil and resources (but this involves alot of assumptions of unkowns) or more simplistically Iran have genuinely attempted to build a nuclear weapon, made these threats to Israel, imposing a theocracy by aggressively crushing any attempts at democracy, threatening to close Straight of Hormuz, etc, and done these things in your list. Perhaps just perhaps USA, Israel, France, UK are imposing sanctions and reacting accordingly to a nation they believe is threatening world safety.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RestlessNRG

No, its more and more people aware that this world and its nations are run by the same small little group of mafia gangsters/psychopaths and that all the people count and are victims of this group. Its not US against Iran, its the the people of the world divided and conquered and tortured for profit by this group that hates us, that despises our love, that calls our trust and right to live in truth without having to second guess them, ignorance and fault so that they think we deserve to be abused. Its the rapist blaming the rape victim nonstop. And saying, don't think your free and dont be so trusting, its complete evil.

Anyone caught up in the nations game at this point is heavily programmed. Some nations have more freedoms than others on the surface, and while we need to preserve those and add to them by the way, we cannot treat this as a nation game at all.

In reality its the very attributes of trust, and self confidence, to walk where we please, to relate to others from a position that is grounded, open and caring, that makes us human, that is the nature of our souls and the foundation of normal decent living. Not something to be exploited and mocked.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Click here for more information.

what?
edit on 14-2-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by flice

Well said my friend. I wish more people would wake-up and realize the propaganda they shovel to us on a daily basis. You would think after the American people were lied to about Iraq and WMD's a light would go on. Unfortunately, the forces that be and the media have the majority of Americans brainwashed.

So are you saying that Irans nuclear energy program is a fabrication of the Wests intelligence agencys?

Laugh.

yes. just like WMD in Iraq..

attacking Iran only serves Israel's interests..

what did they have to do with 911?

nothing.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by flice

Well said my friend. I wish more people would wake-up and realize the propaganda they shovel to us on a daily basis. You would think after the American people were lied to about Iraq and WMD's a light would go on. Unfortunately, the forces that be and the media have the majority of Americans brainwashed.

So are you saying that Irans nuclear energy program is a fabrication of the Wests intelligence agencys?

Laugh.

nothing.

Clearly, you dont pay much attention to anything except what you want to if you think Iran's uranium enrichment program is made up. Laugh.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

nothing.

What does 9/11 have to do with it? The thread is about Iran, and why people are supporting Iran against their own people.

What does 9/11 have to do with that?

edit on 2012/2/14 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

clearly you are a traitor to America..

if you want to fight Iran..

renounce your citizenship, and go join the Israeli Army..

but since you obviously will not, stop shilling for a propagandist war to send Americans to DIE over BS.

Iran is apart of the United Nations Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons..

is Israel? no.

Iran is under surveillance, constantly monitored.. and being cooperative to UN inspectors..

Israel has 150 - 200 thermo nuclear warheads... NO inspections .. matter a FACT they have not sign the NPT.

On September 18, 2009 the General Conference of the International Atomic Energy Agency called on Israel to open its nuclear facilities to IAEA inspection and adhere to the non-proliferation treaty as part of a resolution on "Israeli nuclear capabilities," which passed by a narrow margin of 49-45 with 16 abstentions. The chief Israeli delegate stated that "Israel will not co-operate in any matter with this resolution.

and you want Americans to go DIE, for who?

and the big question is WHY?

why are you still an American then?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
Here is what I'm seeing from this thread:

One person says how can you justify your defense of Iran's actions based on this evidence. This person continually supports their statements with evidence that it is happening.

Then another person responds saying, you cannot trust the news. The news is wrong. I chose to believe the opposite of whatever the news is saying, therefore Iran is okay. Look it up.

The odd part about the about the other person's response is that, unlike the first person, they refuse to provide evidence. Instead, they want the first person to look it up themselves. Where as the first person clearly has looked up and has littered this thread with evidence of these crimes against humanity.

This was just my observation.

I'm also seeing a lot of facts backing up my claim that Iran is a threat and the conspiracy theorists either stick their head in the sand, attack USA, or say our system is corrupt and start attacking other members. Well said sir. I gave you a star for this analysis of this thread!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

U.S. DISTRICT COURT RULES IRAN BEHIND 9/11 ATTACKS December 23, 2011 A federal district court in Manhattan yesterday entered a historic ruling that reveals new facts about Iran's support of al Qaeda in the 9/11 attacks. U.S. District Judge George B. Daniels ruled yesterday that Iran and Hezbollah materially and directly supported al Qaeda in the September 11, 2001 attacks and are legally responsible for damages to hundreds of family members of 9/11 victims who are plaintiffs in the case.

iran911case.com...

we have been at war chasing "terrorism" since 911..

this ruling only goes to prove the lies being set forth against each country as we go down the list proposed by several groups discussed on ATS..

PNAC TLC CFR etc etc

Zbigniew BrzezinskiThe Grand Chessboard 1997

"Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multi-cultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat." (p. 211)

just a coincidence we are circling the wagons around this 1997 map put out by the former National Security Advisor who currently is a CFR member?

now its, omg they have nukes & are threatening Israel..
then the follow up to seal the deal is..
oh wait a min.. its wasn't Afghanistan, Iraq, but Iran..
yeah, Iran.. they were the ones behind 911..

and btw Americans are not supporting Iran..
they are sick & tired of going to war based on LIES.
thats it. thats all..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

U.S. DISTRICT COURT RULES IRAN BEHIND 9/11 ATTACKS December 23, 2011 A federal district court in Manhattan yesterday entered a historic ruling that reveals new facts about Iran's support of al Qaeda in the 9/11 attacks. U.S. District Judge George B. Daniels ruled yesterday that Iran and Hezbollah materially and directly supported al Qaeda in the September 11, 2001 attacks and are legally responsible for damages to hundreds of family members of 9/11 victims who are plaintiffs in the case.

iran911case.com...

we have been at war chasing "terrorism" since 911..

this ruling only goes to prove the lies being set forth against each country as we go down the list proposed by several groups discussed on ATS..

PNAC TLC CFR etc etc

Zbigniew BrzezinskiThe Grand Chessboard 1997

"Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multi-cultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat." (p. 211)

just a coincidence we are circling the wagons around this 1997 map put out by the former National Security Advisor who currently is a CFR member?

now its, omg they have nukes & are threatening Israel..
then the follow up to seal the deal is..
oh wait a min.. its wasn't Afghanistan, Iraq, but Iran..
yeah, Iran.. they were the ones behind 911..

and btw Americans are not supporting Iran..
they are sick & tired of going to war based on LIES.
thats it. thats all..

What is the point in showing a map of U.S. military bases? We station troops all over the world for several reasons. Its not imperialism when you are a guest in a foreign country and that country grants your military access to airfields, etc.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

its ok if you've never read the book..

by the tone of your posts you just repeat the party line..

and you can't categorize it as being as "guest"..

that's just naive..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

its ok if you've never read the book..

by the tone of your posts you just repeat the party line..

and you can't categorize it as being as "guest"..

that's just naive..

Youre the one being naive pretending military bases in an allies country means imperialism. Why dont you do what ive been telling you nutters to do in every thread and try to think of the argument against your position? Stop trying to see everything in black and white. This is not Starcraft and the U.S. isnt massing troops at peoples borders to launch a blitzkrieg on them. Do we have a foothold on Iran? Yes. And thats for a very good reason. Obviously, you could care less about that reason and thats why trying to explain that reason to you would be pointless.

And the same can be said about you - youre just repeating the party line! Propagandized and brainwashed! Hopping on the bandwagon and the popularity train. Blah blah.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hello!

This is my first post and my english is not perfect. Anyway i hope you will understand!

My answers to OP questions:

Iran wants Israel wiped off the map.

Half of the world wants Israeé wiped off the map. Not because of they are racist, but they think the creation of that country after the 2nd WW was unjust and since then it destabilizes the whole mideast region and thretens the world with a nuclear war.

Iran leader visits Latin American communist countries

I didnt know that being a communist is a crime. Anyway have you seen this picture?

Iran creates suicide bombers

Have you ever thought about why these people willing to give up their lives against the US?

If you have some free time please watch this 3*50 minutes about islam and the west:

From Beirut to Bosnia

www.youtube.com... Part1

www.youtube.com... Part2

www.youtube.com... Part 3

Iran set to announce new nuclear advancements Iran will not stop nuclear program

Watch this from 55:40 until the end ( 6 minutes overall ). First he talks about Afghanistan and Pakistan then about Iran's atom program.

www.youtube.com...

Iran creates stealth flying boat...

US spies on every country in the world and shows the middle finger to everyone but if anyone dares to spy on the US or try to avoid being spied is a threat to america and the whole world?

Iran sends Obama model toy drone

Sending bombers and napalming and cluster bombing wedding parades, schools, hospitals, civil areas or water plants are OK. But sending a toy drone is something that cannot be tolerated.

US is ready with lethal weapons if Iran attacks (YES ATS this is a good thing! Do you not want to be protected?)

So a country right on the other side of the globe which havent attacked anyone in the last 300 years threating America who took part almost all wars ( and started many with false flag operations ) in the last 100 years?

Please OP if you have some time read about this topic. The videos i linked you were made by Robert Fisk. He is a journalist who is reporting from the middle east warzones for 30 years now. He has so many good full lectures on youtube. Watch 1 or 2. Please dont support and promote a new war!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

[Do we have a foothold on Iran? Yes. And thats for a very good reason.

no have given no good reason at all...

not one.

not one proof.

not one shred of any evidence..

only propaganda..

I am an American.

I am not apart of any political party.

you are puking up the party line of war war war..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonwriter
Hello!

This is my first post and my english is not perfect. Anyway i hope you will understand!

My answers to OP questions:

Iran wants Israel wiped off the map.

Half of the world wants Israeé wiped off the map. Not because of they are racist, but they think the creation of that country after the 2nd WW was unjust and since then it destabilizes the whole mideast region and thretens the world with a nuclear war.

Iran leader visits Latin American communist countries

I didnt know that being a communist is a crime. Anyway have you seen this picture?

Iran creates suicide bombers

Have you ever thought about why these people willing to give up their lives against the US?

If you have some free time please watch this 3*50 minutes about islam and the west:

From Beirut to Bosnia

www.youtube.com... Part1

www.youtube.com... Part2

www.youtube.com... Part 3

Iran set to announce new nuclear advancements Iran will not stop nuclear program

Watch this from 55:40 until the end ( 6 minutes overall ). First he talks about Afghanistan and Pakistan then about Iran's atom program.

www.youtube.com...

Iran creates stealth flying boat...

US spies on every country in the world and shows the middle finger to everyone but if anyone dares to spy on the US or try to avoid being spied is a threat to america and the whole world?

Iran sends Obama model toy drone

Sending bombers and napalming and cluster bombing wedding parades, schools, hospitals, civil areas or water plants are OK. But sending a toy drone is something that cannot be tolerated.

US is ready with lethal weapons if Iran attacks (YES ATS this is a good thing! Do you not want to be protected?)

So a country right on the other side of the globe which havent attacked anyone in the last 300 years threating America who took part almost all wars ( and started many with false flag operations ) in the last 100 years?

Please OP if you have some time read about this topic. The videos i linked you were made by Robert Fisk. He is a journalist who is reporting from the middle east warzones for 30 years now. He has so many good full lectures on youtube. Watch 1 or 2. Please dont support and promote a new war!

Lets keep the conversation about Iran. America has nothing to do with Iran. Iran needs to start taking responsibility for its own actions. This is another good example of redirecting the conversation to where you want it to go - everything is always Israel/Americas fault and everybody else is right no matter what they do or say. And for your information, every country in the world spies on each other. Its not a secret and nobody really cares or makes a big deal about it except Iran. Do you REALLY think the U.S. is the ONLY country that spies on other countries? I mean.... if you think that then I dont know what else to say...

Thats the game governments play. They like that game. It keeps them occupied. Theyre not going to stop playing chess because its an invasion of privacy.

And America has never bombed Iran so I dont know yet again what Iran taunting the U.S. for its downed drone has to do with Iran and its crimes against humanity and the Mullah's ambitions to commit genocide and their obsession with developing nuclear weapons?

So was America also evil for getting involved in both world wars? And saving the rest of the world from being annexed by people that wanted to exterminate them? Do you also think that the Holocaust was an invention of Western propaganda to galvanize support for the Jewish, sorry, "ZIONIST", community?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

[Do we have a foothold on Iran? Yes. And thats for a very good reason.

no have given no good reason at all...

not one.

not one proof.

not one shred of any evidence..

only propaganda..

I am an American.

I am not apart of any political party.

you are puking up the party line of war war war..

Just because you say there isnt evidence because you refuse to look at it doesnt mean there isnt an abundance of evidence. Ignorance at its finest. Keep putting your head in the sand and regurgitating the Ron Paul far left spiel.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Lets keep the conversation about Iran. America has nothing to do with Iran. Iran needs to start taking responsibility for its own actions. This is another good example of redirecting the conversation to where you want it to go - everything is always Israel/Americas fault and everybody else is right no matter what they do or say. And for your information, every country in the world spies on each other. Its not a secret and nobody really cares or makes a big deal about it except Iran. Do you REALLY think the U.S. is the ONLY country that spies on other countries? I mean.... if you think that then I dont know what else to say...

Thats the game governments play. They like that game. It keeps them occupied. Theyre not going to stop playing chess because its an invasion of privacy.

And America has never bombed Iran so I dont know yet again what Iran taunting the U.S. for its downed drone has to do with Iran and its crimes against humanity and the Mullah's ambitions to commit genocide and their obsession with developing nuclear weapons?

So was America also evil for getting involved in both world wars? And saving the rest of the world from being annexed by people that wanted to exterminate them? Do you also think that the Holocaust was an invention of Western propaganda to galvanize support for the Jewish, sorry, "ZIONIST", community?

But who is america who always decides who can do what? US should start taking responsibility for its actions. Creating a world hegemony justified by this " we want peace democracy and freedom" BS over and over again. Yes the US is responsible lot of things. Because US is tied to every aspect of our lives. Remeber 2008? Us banks went wrong, the whole world's economical system went down.

No i dont think the us the only country who spies. But other countries dont have such state of the art Big Brother like systems. And its not about thechnology but ethic. And the OP stated that iranian stealth ships cannot be accepted. And what about US stealth technologies? Are they OK? When did iran send spy planes over America?

You say im misleading the topic but because i used the word "Israel" you now say that i am a holocaust denier. I havent said anything against jews.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Let me make sure I've got this straight - based upon your posts, you are claiming Iran was behind 9/11, and you are supporting Iran, so... well, I reckon that leaves no doubt as to where you stand.

Brzezinski was a loser. I'm still mystified as to why people try to use him to support their arguments. Clearly, he has more power over you than he does over me.

I'm unaware of any official claims that either Iraq or Afghanistan was behind 9/11. If you'd be so kind as to point towards some clarification of that claim, I'd be ever so grateful. Afghanistan was harboring AQ, but I've not seen any mention of their direct involvement in 9/11 - only that they came under the gun for obstructing pursuit of AQ, who WAS behind it.

All of that has nary a thing to do with Iran. One alleged court ruling does not a causus belli make. I'll have to track down the ruling itself to see what it actually says, but in any event it's not the reason being given for frictions with Iran. Most of the reasons seem to revolve around Iranian pursuit of nuclear weapons in violation of their agreements to the contrary, and the bellicose talk emanating from Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join