It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Blames Iran Of Bombings In India, Georgia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Israel Blames Iran Of Bombings In India, Georgia

www.indiatvnews.com

Jerusalem, Feb 13: Israel's prime minister has accused Iran of being behind a pair of car bombings against Israeli diplomatic targets in India and Georgia.

Benjamin Netanyahu told a meeting of lawmakers from his Likud Party on Monday that he believed the Iranians were responsible for the attacks in New Delhi and Tbilisi.

Two people were wounded in India and the bomb in Georgia was discovered before it went off.

Netanyahu said Israel has thwarted other attacks in recent months in Azerbaijan, Thailand and elsewhere.

"In all those cases, the elements behind these attacks were Ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

Added NY times article:

NY Times article (Thanks to TinkerHaus)
edit on 13/2/12 by Tifozi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Not even a day has passed and they are already blaming the attacks on Iran?

Not saying it's not true. I just have a lot of doubts since it's too soon to actually know who did what.

Cool heads should prevail.

I would appreciate anyone who could put forward more sources as the story develops.

www.indiatvnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Seems like Iran is now being made to be the worst enemy in the world at the moment.

The spin doctors, seem to be hard at work, portraying Iran as such an evil empire, that must be destroyed. The brainwash machine is running, and many will succumb to it.

Iran, will be blamed for many things in the coming weeks, and months, yet, there is still no justification to attack them. Articles like this one, will be appearing more and more, with Iran being blamed for everything.

Sad world we live in.

vvv

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Who didn't see that coming? And anyway, Israel has been assassinating Iranian nuclear scientists, why wouldn't Iran retaliate?
edit on 13/2/2012 by GLaDOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
False flag.

Growing tiered of Israel. . . The more i read, the more i dislike the powers that be in Israel.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Queue the war drums.

Of course Israel is going to claim it was Iran..

Knowing Mossad, they did it themselves.

That government is foaming at the mouth to start a war.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
N Y Times with the same story.

In my opinion, this could be Iran's retaliating against their nuclear scientists being assassinated.. Or it could be a false flag carried out by Israel or the US to justify an attack against Iran.

Iran claims they have proof that the US was behind Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan's assassination - this is at least the 5th Iranian scientist to be assassinated. If Iran is retaliating, is it justifiable considering their nuclear scientists (Iran's nuke program is LEGAL according to international law) continue to drop like flies?

I am only considering these possibilities - waiting for more news before I make up my mind.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Wanted a reason to attack Iran. .....

Bam!

Got it. No investigation necessary. Response already prepared (most likely yesterday).
edit on 13-2-2012 by sonik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

The spin doctors, seem to be hard at work, portraying Iran as such an evil empire, that must be destroyed. The brainwash machine is running, and many will succumb to it.

Agreed.

I don't consider Iran the best country in the world, nor I think they aren't still very far from being a truly free country even from within. They still have much to learn, but they also have the right to their culture. People need to start to separate prejudice from need for action.

There are a lot of human rights violations around the world, even inside countries like U.S. itself. It's just a matter of doing the math and knowing which country is better to live in, and what are you ready to give up for certain things.

There are plenty of facts out there that show Iran is not an offensive country, and does not plan the thing's they are accused of planning.

And even if they do fund terrorist groups, even if they have operations outside Iran. What's that any different from what the U.S. does? Do people even remember that the Afghanistan tribes were funded by the U.S. against the Soviets? Do people remember that the taliban were once allied with the U.S.? Those people are now labelled as terrorist and extremist, yet nobody seemed to care when they were being funded by the U.S.

These are just two example of arguments used against Iran that have no grounds at all. Iran is no better, nor worst, than most countries pointing them a finger.

But more importantly, I think that while we continue to argue with each-other about what Iran might do or not do, we overlook other current threats. Or we even take the chance of being attacked in other fronts because we are too concerned with targets being put forward by "our" media.

I'm not defending Iran in any way, and never did. I just think we need to see threats where they really are.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
lol
israel and it's Uncle Sugar practically admit to siccing
death squads on iranian scientists
[one wonders about the world-wide plague of dead scientists as well].

turn about is fair play isn't it,
but nooooo: it's time to scream terrorism

a few paid liers -COUGH- spies -COUGH- diplomats is the least they can expect

and that's if the iranians actually had anything to do with it.

because iran has special business trading their oil with india, it's not likely they'd embarrass one of the few countries still doing business with them.

lol israel would never have dared try this in china.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The lamestream media will be selling this like crazy. The American public is clueless.

------------------------

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

In my opinion, this could be Iran's retaliating against their nuclear scientists being assassinated.. Or it could be a false flag carried out by Israel or the US to justify an attack against Iran.

Personally, to me it doesn't matter how hostile or docile a country is.

Iran can be an angel with a flag, or the personification of evil. It doesn't matter. If they are pushed into a corner, they will strike even if they didn't plan to...

...and the West seems very concerned with pushing Iran into a corner and not leaving them any other choice but to save face and retaliate. Which is a lot worst than anything else that would come out of helping to actually develop a nuclear program for peaceful objectives.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hey op, hope you don't mind but I posted a link to your post in my thread, as I was suspicious of this stinky facade as soon as I read about it!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

because iran has special business trading their oil with india, it's not likely they'd embarrass one of the few countries still doing business with them.

You do raise a very important issue.

India is in fact one of the countries not following the oil sanctions against Iran.

We have to entertain the question: how much of this is pressure to put India on the side of Israel and U.S. against Iran?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

Of course not, it's much appreciated.

These are developing stories of the bombings, so it's suiting that both are connected.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Indeed, s&f for you my friend
we all must work together

Second line

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I expect to start hearing Iran is responsible for rigging elections away from Ron Paul, trying to get everyone on-board with an attack against them.

Why is it that only countries with their own banking and monetary systems are responsible for all the ills in the world?

edit on 13-2-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
So basically this is Mossad.

Trying to create a reason for a war with Iran.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So the mighty Iran, the sponsors of terror around the world can not even get a simple car bombing to work correctly, sigh, the propaganda machine is so weak and crap at the moment, sadly some people will believe this story has actually got something to do with Iran.

Israel must be getting really desperate, its like they are foaming at the mouth to attack Iran, must be some time table we are unaware of and they are getting behind and desperate, its just seems so stupid and childish at the moment, Iran getting Mexican drug cartels to attack Saudi diplomats, car bombs in India and Georgia that don't work.

Seriously even those that buy into the MSM BS must question how much of a credible threat Iran could possible be if this is all they could come up with

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Oh ffs, Israel is acting like such a child.
It's ok for them to assassinate Iranians, but then they turn right around and blame Iran for the same thing (even though Iran may have not even been involved).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join