It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-CIAda : we support the opposition in Syria!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well ain't that interesting.

Al-Qaida calls on Muslim world to support Assad opposition forces

New video of terror group's chief Ayman al-Zawahri urging the ouster of Syria's 'cancerous regime' follows report of al-Qaida links to recent series of bombings in the country.

The head of al-Qaida is calling on Muslims across the Arab world and beyond to support rebels in Syria who are seeking to overthrow President Bashar Assad, and says they cannot depend on the West for help.

In a new videotaped statement, Ayman al-Zawahri calls on Muslims in Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey to join the uprising against Assad's "pernicious, cancerous regime."

Well how long before this is used as a reason to bomb Assad? I can already see the headlines...

``We must help the good opposition before Al-CIAda takes over in Syria!``...

The war against Syria is sure getting closer.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Looks like Assad is really in it deep now. Not only do the Arab league, Israel, The US and most European nations (and their allies) despise him now the terrorists are after him. he is gone!
edit on 12-2-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I watched Barbara Walters interview President Assad, very entertaining. He's a very smart man.

Curious how al-CIAda is singing the same song as american media.

Those crazy arabs.
edit on 12-2-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
I watched Barbara Walters interview President Assad, very entertaining. He's a very smart man.

Curious how al-CIAda is singing the same song as american media.

Those crazy arabs.
edit on 12-2-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

You have to be joking. The interview was staged and he inherited power. Not a lot of brains required to inherit power. But then again he is Alawite Shia and genes are more important than ability in their eyes. Guess the Sunni's have it all over them in that they the best person gets the job!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It never comes as a surprise that Al-Qaeda always happens to appear when the US needs them. No matter what country or continent, they are always in the right place at the right time...

People say that US training and financial support for these fighters ceased to exist after the backing of the Mujahideen guerillas (which in turn formed Al-Qaeda) during the soviet invasion of Afghanistan, but clearly there is still US involvment with these fighters.

It's no coincidence that Al-Qaeda are exactly where the US wants them to be.

The last time it was Libya, they turned up right on time. Now history repeats itself again in Syria.
edit on 12/2/2012 by InsideYourMind because: spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

it isn't pronounced "Al-Qaeda",, it's al CIAda..

c'mon, get it right!1

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

it isn't pronounced "Al-Qaeda",, it's al CIAda.. c'mon, get it right!1

Yeah the OP is trying to sensationalise the thread with that crud. Bet he can't show hardcore proof to back the ridiculous claim. Real proof that "Al-Qaeda" is a CIA front in this current day. Sure it was setup during the Afghan war but they went rogue many many years ago. How about some official proof like CIA documents with names, dates & places proving that the CIA runs Al-Qaeda today . Not some blog, conspiracy site, some "Ex Government Official" or "someone in the know". In other words not someones one off opinion.

Bet he can't! He intended for a reaction and he got it lol!

Sensationalist propaganda and straight out deception at it's finest. Harsh but true! Provide the proof!
edit on 12-2-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This just goes to show how little people know about terrorist groups in the Middle East.

Is it really that hard to think that a jihadist Sunni terrorist organization like Al Qaeda would go into a country like Syria to help topple a Shia led government?

Is it really that hard to think that Al Qaeda would help or join with another Sunni terrorist organization like the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group to topple Qadhafi's "un-Islamic" government?

The Libyan Islamic Fighting Group also maintains a second objective beyond Libya's border, to contribute to the international jihadist campaign. This objective has become increasingly central to LIFG's activities and overall goals. In November 2007, al-Qaeda leaders released an audio recording officially declaring LIFG had been joined with the al-Qaeda organization. It is believed that certain LIFG senior leaders maintain positions in al-Qaeda's senior command structure.

www.start.umd.edu...

I know keeping up with all of these Muslim terrorist groups, along with trying to determine whether they're Sunni or Shiite can be complicated, but at least try to do a little bit of research on them!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
For those who didn't get the memo al qaeda are the good guys now.
Yeah I know. Its confusing.

I shouldn't laugh about this but that\'s about the only thing I get when I bring up the subject. I can only blame myself for not having my own MSM tv channel. \sigh

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

what are you on about with that crud??

the cia funded and equipped the taliban during the afghan/russian war.

according to french intelligence reports bin laden was visited by the cia 2 months before 9/11 in an american/dubai hospital- www.guardian.co.uk...

not to mention the bush and bin laden family ties...

why do you think i made the point of saying that they aren't known as al-qaeda, its al-CIAda..??

and then we wonder why the world is so messed up... you fool stimpy

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well ain't that interesting.

Al-Qaida calls on Muslim world to support Assad opposition forces

New video of terror group's chief Ayman al-Zawahri urging the ouster of Syria's 'cancerous regime' follows report of al-Qaida links to recent series of bombings in the country.

The head of al-Qaida is calling on Muslims across the Arab world and beyond to support rebels in Syria who are seeking to overthrow President Bashar Assad, and says they cannot depend on the West for help.

In a new videotaped statement, Ayman al-Zawahri calls on Muslims in Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey to join the uprising against Assad's "pernicious, cancerous regime."

Well how long before this is used as a reason to bomb Assad? I can already see the headlines...

``We must help the good opposition before Al-CIAda takes over in Syria!``...

The war against Syria is sure getting closer.

Don't take it so easy.

Any war in the region will make the region involved.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Syria is the last castel, if it falls then WWIII !!!!

new topics

top topics

join