It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Nicolas Cage finally comes out to talk about his doppelgänger in a civil war era photo.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I hope to god he's not immortal , his films suck

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
the nose is wrong
the chin is wrong
the lips are wrong
the eyes are kinda close, which is what started this I'm sure

so we have two guys with kinda similar eyes

vampire !!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
He's one of my favorite actors.

First time I have ever heard anyone call Nick Cage one of their favorite actors. You're clearly an Illuminati shill. =)

I swear i´m not a shill or illuminati but i also like Nick Cage. One of my fav movies is Leaving Las Vegas. What is wrong with me

Ontopic, their eyes are very, very similar. It does resemble cloning since people usually don´t walk around having the exact same eyes as a sibling or a parent or an ancestor. Probably just a coincidence #

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It's a random facial resemblence, that's all. Why do you think police sketch artists use that computer program to build faces for suspects? There are a limited number of eyes, noses, ears, chins, cheek bones, and lips. The combinations of these is what makes us look "different." Genetics can limit that variation (*as seen with Martin Sheen and his boys below), but similarities have been known to happen outside of the family tree.
Did any of you catch that recent Pawn Stars episode in which an old guy showed up to apply for the late night position and he looked remarkably like Rick's dad "the Old Man?" It happens.

edit on 11-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

its a simple case of statistics - there are 7 million people alive currently - even limiting ourselves to the living there are thousands of people who look remarkably similar - just look at the " industry " of celebrity impersonators

once you start trolling [ and thats what people are doing ] photographic archives and compareing them the numbers increase still further

this example has only come to light because mr cage is a famous celebrity

people trolling historic archives only know a tiny percentage of the human population - thier realiaves , freinds and associates and the " famous "

thus they see a similarity between a photo from the 19th cent and nicolas cage

while remaining ignorant that the previous photo they viewed is a spitting image of myr henry snell of bradford england - who they have never met and of whom no photos are online

simples - look at enough pics - and you will find similarities between 2 pics or a pic and a known person

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

I never knew how truly bad he could act til I saw this... masterpiece.

Yeah screaming "I'm a vampire!!!!" as he runs through the street

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is ridiculous, just because they look somewhat alike doesn't mean they're the same person. I've seen many unrelated people who had very similar facial structure.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the nose is wrong
the chin is wrong
the lips are wrong
the eyes are kinda close, which is what started this I'm sure

so we have two guys with kinda similar eyes

vampire !!!!

Look at the Ears. Case closed.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I've seen the photo on the net and thought there was quite a resemblance, however I'm going with the possibility that Mr. Cage and the man in that photograph more than likely come from the same gene pool.

Logically speaking. And in my opinion there is quite a remarkable resemblance.

Or there is also the possibility of reincarnation?

Either way, the only real vampires are the bankers and 1% that rule over the other 99% on the planet.

Vampires like in "Twilight" do not exist (again my own opinion).

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I used to live near a guy who looked a fair amount like me (handsome bastard)
This gave me a seriously unexpected chuckle

reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Everyone's got a twin out there. I've actually seen mine. Spooky

For real?!
did he see you? what happened? did you fight each other to the death? is he still living?

I'm sure I once found my mates twin on YouTube, he uploaded videos of himself covering songs on his bass guitar, but you know why it's crazy? my friend also plays bass!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52

reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Everyone's got a twin out there. I've actually seen mine. Spooky

For real?!
did he see you? what happened? did you fight each other to the death? is he still living?

The awesomeness created a vortex that threatened to swallow us both. Long story short...
*puts on sunglasses*
...I'm still here.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
not sure if these have been posted but there's more.....

John Stewart

mark zuckerberg

jackblack

keanu reeves

jauquin phoenix

Source
edit on 11-2-2012 by Denied because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
He is not a vampire u crackpots! He is a zombie! He is the carrier of the zombie virus causing the holocaust of the human race. Its still isnt activated yet. But soon if nibiru, the hollow planet gets near earth, nephilims would jump on board and activate the virus.

THATS WHAT WILL REALY HAPPEN, THATS WHAT THE MAYAN PROPHECY WAS TRULY ABOUT!!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This thread is the best entertainment I have encountered all day. Especially the photoshop pictures of cage.Is he a vampire? I think not..he would have learned to act well at some point,had he been around so long.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Love the immortal Keanu Reeves stuff. First time I saw it, it freaked me out for a week.

Keith Richards is a vampire. That's my theory. A vampire or an alien hybrid. No mortal can shoot that much junk and still be able to play guitar like that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join