It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Nicolas Cage finally comes out to talk about his doppelgänger in a civil war era photo.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
if you look closely, it looks almost nothing like him. there is a vague similarity, but do people really think it is the same person ?

really ?

the ears alone are a dead give away

I'd compared the ears right away to too the problem is that it's not an uncommon procedure, particularly in H'wood, to have your ears pulled back if they stick out too far.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
This thread receives two flags...
who are these twits flagging nonsense. This is a ridiculous topic...even for ATS...this stuff is for the crackpots aka godlike prod....

Makes sense... he is a registered user there.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I agree wholeheartedly that something Oz is happening in Hollywood and many, many people are disturbed by it.

I do however think you may be miss interpreting the situation as to if Mr. Cage is actually a vampire.

Do you have any experience working with or attempting to make direct contact with 'others'?

This, I feel, would greatly relieve your stress, or amplify it to a state where you completely loose your sanity (in which case that stress will no longer matter as you will have much worse things to fret over).

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Didn't I read somewhere that with the current population we have now, there is always 6 people on Earth that look identical? It would explain the doppelganger.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

Part of researching and understanding conspiracies is debunking disinformation. You are being naive in your research if you do not try to find any reasonable explanation first then turning to the unknown answers.

I think your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning. Maybe it's mine though.

OP how can you say with such certainty that Cage is definitely 'illuminati bloodline' material? Isn't it a bit more reasonable to think at some point in history two people looked the same? I used to live near a guy who looked a fair amount like me (handsome bastard) and a number of times people would mistake me for him. I guess the best explanation was that it was some sort of illuminati annunaki psyop to mess with my mind.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Part of researching and understanding conspiracies is debunking disinformation. You are being naive in your research if you do not try to find any reasonable explanation first then turning to the unknown answers.

OP how can you say with such certainty that Cage is definitely 'illuminati bloodline' material? Isn't it a bit more reasonable to think at some point in history two people looked the same? I used to live near a guy who looked a fair amount like me (handsome bastard) and a number of times people would mistake me for him. I guess the best explanation was that it was some sort of illuminati annunaki psyop to mess with my mind.

Cage is Francis Ford Coppola's nephew, who's a high-rank Freemason. A Coppola's 80's flick "Peggy Sue Got Married", which Cage is the main actor, has a Freemasonry ritual.

The movie "Knowing" with Cage, has a predictive red flag for the disaster with the BP platform in the Gulf of Mexico.

Cage built an Illuminati pyramid to be his mausoleum.
Cage performed a Nephilim fallen angel in "City Of Angels".
"National Treasure" movies, with Nicolas Cage, are full of Freemason-Illuminati references.

Cage has done A LOT of movies with A LOT of Illuminati occultism, witchcraft, satanism, etc, etc.

I think it takes no Einstein to figure out that he's Illuminati bloodline.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

great pics

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by requires1231

Are you really comparing the Nazis and their atrocities to the *ahem* theory that Nic Cage is a 200-year old vampire?

Some people should have their fingers snapped like crayons for flagging every wackdoodle concept that gets posted. Just kidding, of course. Sort of. Maybe not.

Anyhoo, I never said conspiracies do not exist, just that not EVERYTHING is one. This certainly isn't.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

K the Nick Cage illuminati connections aside, do you really think it more plausible that he is some sort of non aging human, or that at one point, another guy looked like him? You mde a good case for an illuminati connection though I don't personally believe they infiltrated Freemasonry and don't think the Illuminati survived.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I'm into conspiracies as the next guy, but some times we take em a bit to far. Could it be that they are I don't know related, maybe a great great great great great great grandpa or something or uncle. Plus another thing that kinda irks me, if I'm a big bad control the world guy, why the hell would I flaunt it in movies, and advertisements and what not? I believe hiding in plain sight but doing that seems like the bond villain telling bond his whole plan and then leaves to room in hopes that bond dies. Just doesn't add up, sadly not everything is out to get you. Knowing the line is needed. Instead of worrying about if some actor is immortal or not, I would be worried about the scientists who created that new bird flu that is transferable from animal to human and then human to human and is airborne at that.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Hahaha, nice find! I was the one who first posted a thread about his look-alike pic. I was wondering when he would say something about it, and honestly he does look a little bit upset to have to talk about it, but I don't really think it's because he's a vampire. Probably just because he doesn't like having such conspiracy theories involving him.
edit on 11-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
So stupid.

The guy has been aging.

Now Dick Clark - If you tried to sell me that Dick Clark was a vampire, I might sign on for that. The guy didn't age for like, what, a century?

That leaves elite genetic cloning and should we consentrate to get that conspiracy solved.....let us hunt them down for starters.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Elite genetic cloning? The dude is dying right before our eyes! Elite genetic cloning breeds alzheimers I guess.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Nic Cage seems aggravated in the same way that I would be if I were asked to entertain a stupid story for the thousandth time. The picture looks "similar", but like he said, the guy in the Civil War image looks like a "slowed down version." The ears are wayyyy off, and the entire head shape looks deformed in the old photo.

Faces are like anything else. They're limited to how many noses, eyes, mouths, and hairlines one can have. Eventually, there will be recurrences of variations. It's like dropping colored M&Ms into a bowl, eventually you'll get a repeated pattern if you shake the bowl enough.

Everyone's got a twin out there. I've actually seen mine. Spooky, but no proof of immortality here.

edit on 11-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I apologize, It's hard to understanding the way in which something was meant to be said on a forum

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

(emphasis in italics is mine)
Gen 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth at that time (and also immediately afterward), when those divine beings were having sexual relations with those human women, who gave birth to children for them. These children became the heroes and legendary figures of ancient times. (ISV)

Gen 6:4 In those days, and even later, there were giants on the earth who were descendants of human women and the heavenly beings. They were the great heroes and famous men of long ago. (GNB)

Gen 6:4 The children of the supernatural beings who had married these women became famous heroes and warriors. They were called Nephilim and lived on the earth at that time and even later. (CEV)

Vampires, not hardly, but cloned..............very believable~! Multiple movies out with the idea of humans being cloned, which might explain why we have former thoughts of being someone of another life; on a personal note, I remember riding in a car through the woods and arriving at a log cabin-like house, kinda small inside, and was on the coast...I mentioned this to my oldest sister and she and her husband nearly turned white then she hesitated and said.....

"right.. that was the house on the beach dad & mom had.... but you weren't born yet."

edit on 11-2-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by syrinx high priest

He's clearly had them pinned at somepoint over the course of the last century.

Probably the work of the Illuminati's finest vampire plastic surgeons.

oh, ok, sarcasm

I thought this was a serious thread, that would be funny

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Hi! Your statement reminds me of my own doppleganger, and yanno, they say everyone has one, even if they haven't yet seen him/her. I've SEEN mine in the flesh, and trust me, that's creepy. You definitely do a double take.

As for Nicholas Cage, that pic that he is compared to, while resembles Cage, isn't close enough to a real resemblance to be a true doppleganger. It very well could be a family member from that time, as certain family traits often are passed from one generation to the next. For example, on my side of the family, blue eyes, blonde hair and a chiseled face- whether male or female, seem to be traits that are passing through the generations. My squared off chin and cleft are very commonly seen in nearly every member of my family, going back for generations, and even seen in my own kids and grandkids.

And yes, I'm one of those who can trace my lineage back to the Frankish Kings and even beyond. Heh, a school project that got out of control....

Peace!
SK

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I can guarantee that every single one of us looks like someone that has lived before us, not the other way around.

They lived before us, and then a certain mix of genes produced a creature that looks slightly (or remarkably) similar many years later.

I heard that Jesus looked like me, or should I say, I look like him, or it, or what ever.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Nicholas Cage is illumanati bloodline? I doubt it, not with his standard of acting!

This video might be of some enjoyment to some of you
warning it contains quite a lot of swearing!

23 seconds in he openly admits he is a vampire

edit on 11-2-2012 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join