It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Gay Marriage" apparently not all it was cracked up to be

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepankarm

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by deepankarm

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Garfee

It's called baby steps, mate.

Yes - - and they're going in the correct direction.

All countries around the world don't have girly men

Stereotype much?

Most gay men you wouldn't know if they were standing next to you.
That settles it then.
Your views on masculinity does reflect condition of your society.
Did you read what i said??
I said 'girly boys' dear.
I know if you have 20 years of gay experience,as you always claim, you can be confused....

You will forgive many of us if we cannot understand your posts due to your english not being what we are used to.

It's not hard to read hate though, even if it is through broken english.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Your dog is not human. There is also no way of proving consent on your dogs behalf. But you know that already because you're not an idiot. Just a ****.

Just because you don't agree with me loving my dog, doesn't make it wrong. I'm not having sex with my dog. But we love each other just as much as any couple. I disagree with your theory of not being able to prove consent.

If I hug my dog she is very happy, if I kiss my dog she kisses me back. Where ever I go my dog wants to follow me. If anyone tried to hurt my dog I would try to stop them. If any one tried to hurt me my dog would try to stop them. We support each other, keep each other company, we're life long companions. Why shouldn't I be able to marry my dog. Your hypocritical logic makes no sense.

I don't agree with you having sex with a man. Why are your opinions of what's right and wrong more valid than mine? Stupid human

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Ask yourselves this, "if 200 years ago everyone woke up gay due to a natural event, what would the world population be today..?" = ZERO (yeah gay is natural and what the devine intended...right... : )...

Ahhh I guess that means more available woman for me to procreate the natural way with...GO HOMOSEXUALITY...I will get laid more, when I return to the US...

Sniper

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower
Homosexuals are not "launching a war of conquest on straight society" they are wanting the same rights and freedom as Heterosexuals because they are HUMAN just like Heterosexuals.

I have no doubt whatsoever that homosexuals are human, and worth every ounce as much dignity and respect as any other human being. The problem is not inherent in your sexuality, but in your behavior which truth be told has nothing to do with being gay, nada. The word "marriage" is not a human right - it is a social tradition of hetereosexual people. Indeed you should be granted the equivalent under a different name, but with the same legal weight. If you absolutely feel you require it to be called marriage, then it is not a rights problem, it is a respect problem. You simply do not respect other people. Trying to steal traditions from others by the force of law is not a good way to assert your identity and your rights, nor a good way to build mutual respect. You may be human but you are from a different culture of sexuality. What is wrong with creating your own traditions? Why must you protest that others have THEIR traditions. In my opinion, it is incredibly childish. Marriage (at least as far as the word goes) is NOT a human right or a human ritual - it is one for straight people. You wouldn't burst in on a Mosque and demand that Catholics have the right to pray in there... you would show some respect for their differences and attend your own church.

Gays are not incapable of childbearing. Ever heard of Surrogate Mothers who carry the egg/sperm of one of the couples or Sperm donors.

Yes, and it is called cheating nature out of sheer jealousy that life sides with heterosexuals. No thought whatsoever about the kid. No, it is all 'me me me'. Children aren't a right, nor should they be accessories of gay relationships, children are a priviledge. The gay agenda has zero respect for this, as it does most things.

We are HUMANS TOO so we deserve to be treated like HUMANS too!

YOU ARE... you denied yourself marriage and kids ever since you came out gay. It is not everyone else's problem so stop making it such.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Garfee

Your dog is not human. There is also no way of proving consent on your dogs behalf. But you know that already because you're not an idiot. Just a ****.

Just because you don't agree with me loving my dog, doesn't make it wrong. I'm not having sex with my dog. But we love each other just as much as any couple. I disagree with your theory of not being able to prove consent.

If I hug my dog she is very happy, if I kiss my dog she kisses me back. Where ever I go my dog wants to follow me. If anyone tried to hurt my dog I would try to stop them. If any one tried to hurt me my dog would try to stop them. We support each other, keep each other company, we're life long companions. Why shouldn't I be able to marry my dog. Your hypocritical logic makes no sense.

I don't agree with you having sex with a man. Why are your opinions of what's right and wrong more valid than mine? Stupid human

Well, you know what? If it makes you happy you should marry your dog.

No harm done.

link   
reply to post by Garfee

You've been the most hateful person in this entire thread.

You've been spewing negativity and bigotry in every single one of your posts.

What a joke, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE

link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You have me lmao at that story, though I know it must not have been fun for you but the image of your braided hair attacking the guy was just too much for me.
On a more serious note, in China, braided hair really is a weapon so maybe he thought you were Jet Li doing that Kung Fu whip.

Hair flip at 1:11
edit on 10-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Can dogs kiss, I thought it was more licking...? Please explain because I do not want to be kissed by a male dog...haha

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Garfee

You've been the most hateful person in this entire thread.

You've been spewing negativity and bigotry in every single one of your posts.

What a joke, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE

Yeah. You see, there comes a point in one's life where you just give up being nice about a subject and start fighting fire with fire.

EDIT: if you check, I recently posted that I have no problem with you marrying your dog because it would obviously make you happy. You have said over and over in this thread that you would like to and who am I to say no?

Of course, the law says no but you should lobby the government to change. It's as much their business as it is mine.

I'll stick to my own interests and trying to sort out allowing gay marriage (or as I like to call it - marriage).

Good luck with your pursuit.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Garfee because: because

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0317
Ahhh I guess that means more available woman for me to procreate the natural way with...GO HOMOSEXUALITY...I will get laid more, when I return to the US...

How do you think gays had children in the past?

There is nothing wrong with their reproductive system.

But - - would you really feel it fair if you were forced into gay sex by society?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

The word "marriage" is not a human right - it is a social tradition of hetereosexual people. Indeed you should be granted the equivalent under a different name, but with the same legal weight. If you absolutely feel you require it to be called marriage, then it is not a rights problem, it is a respect problem. You simply do not respect other people. Trying to steal traditions from others by the force of law is not a good way to assert your identity and your rights, nor a good way to build mutual respect. You may be human but you are from a different culture of sexuality. What is wrong with creating your own traditions? Why must you protest that others have THEIR traditions.

Well said

What if I decided I wanted create a new holiday. A holiday where I worship the devil. But I want to call my new holiday Christmas. Don't you think I would be being a bit disrespectful of other people?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew...I want to marry my dog. I love my dog and my dog loves me. I DO NOT want to have sex with my dog, but I want my relationship to be recognized as a legal marriage.

Your dog is not human. There is also no way of proving consent on your dogs behalf.

But you know that already because you're not an idiot. Just a ****.
You are suffering from animalism.LFMAO.
As we all know we are animals, what's your point????
You use examples of animals to validate that homosexuality is normal.
always cherry picking eh.
Don't you know all is fair in love and also it is blind???
I would say a person marrying an animal is more open minded. lol.
Because they can't speak their love for their owner, you can't hold it against them.
Pets love their owners. Can you deny this???

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Good example.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Do you think you dog can consent to marriage?

What a stupid argument. How do people even think such an argument would even be considered valid in this day and age?

Also, you have some serious issues with your dog, you might want to see a therapist about that.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

reply to post by SteveR

The word "marriage" is not a human right - it is a social tradition of hetereosexual people. Indeed you should be granted the equivalent under a different name, but with the same legal weight. If you absolutely feel you require it to be called marriage, then it is not a rights problem, it is a respect problem. You simply do not respect other people. Trying to steal traditions from others by the force of law is not a good way to assert your identity and your rights, nor a good way to build mutual respect. You may be human but you are from a different culture of sexuality. What is wrong with creating your own traditions? Why must you protest that others have THEIR traditions.

Well said

What if I decided I wanted create a new holiday. A holiday where I worship the devil. But I want to call my new holiday Christmas. Don't you think I would be being a bit disrespectful of other people?

These traditions are ours too. Homosexuals do not belong to a fringe society, but are the same society as you.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

The only evidence I've ever seen against it is from Christian groups.

So we know where this is going, lololol.

www.dsm5.org...

Here you go.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

With a divorce rate of 50%, 1 in 14 really isn't so bad. In fact, its significantly better.

This is hardly an example of the ineptitude of same sex marriage. Straight christian couples get divorced like its nobodies business, but nobodies telling them that traditional marriage is a sham.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

These traditions are ours too. Homosexuals do not belong to a fringe society, but are the same society as you.

So are satanists, they belong to the same society as you.

How would you feel about a bunch a satanists protesting for the right to have a 666 banner added to the National Christmas celebration?

We already have Kwanza, Hanukah, Christmas..... why are all those poor satanists being left out of the National celebration?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I think you missed the memo....most government places have holiday celebrations not christmas out of respect to people who do not celebrate it. I have never heard of a natiional christmas celebration.....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Let the satanists do whatever they like.

Christmas for me is whatever I make it. It's not going to change for me just because the satanists want to join in.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join