It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Fantastic thread!!! This could be it!! The ultimate truth!! The final piece of the puzzle!! The way u explained the whole matter is fascinating!! I imedietely understood the most important natur to this subject!!! Thank u for the enlightening thread OP!! Cheers

Yeah so the training to become a qigong master is very intense! Here's some of the details for Chunyi Lin's training

My training with Master Zhang was more enlightening and beneficial than I can put into words. At the end of this training I was given a series of tests. The master tests you primarily on your ability to read the energy in other people's bodies and then to use your own energy, your own Qi, to help them to heal. You are also tested on your ability to read people's thoughts. You are tested on being able to predict the future. One test is to predict what the weather will be for the next ten days. If you fail these tests, you do not pass. There are many other tests as well. Some would be considered very dangerous for anyone who was not a Qigong master. In one test, I was taken into a room with an electrical transformer. There were two electrical lines. One positive, the other negative. They carried 220 volts of electricity. I had to grasp one line in each hand and use my body as a conductor to complete the circuit. It is another way you show your ability to control your own energy. Obviously, I passed the test. But, please, don't try this test yourself. It would be very dangerous and could kill you. In another test, I had to change the alcohol content of wine. I had to raise the alcohol content in one bottle of wine and lower it in another. All of these tests I had to pass and did pass with very high marks. But, again, most of the tests focus on your ability to use your Qi to help others to heal.

O.K. so my claim is that all of this is based on this simple principle of nonwestern harmonics.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I have to ask if you are referring to the Devil's Chords used by Black Sabbath:

These 3 notes have been long believed to be the power behind Sabbath and although that is not your thread meaning and not something I hold to, it is interesting that someone mentioned here that the 3 notes are not used in Popular music.

This is also true as I can't think of one other piece of music that uses these 3 chords in succession as such. They are also referred to as the Devil Chords.

answers.yahoo.com...

The tritone retains its "Devil in Music" character in popular music, specifically heavy metal. The opening of Black Sabbath's signature song "Black Sabbath" makes heavy use of the tritone. The entire opening riff of Rush's instrumental song "YYZ" is made up of two notes in a tritone interval. Other metal songs with prominent tritones in their main riffs are Diamond Head's "Am I Evil?", Dream Theater's "As I Am", and Metallica's "For Whom the Bell Tolls" and "Enter Sandman". Thrash metal band Slayer, known for their occult references and themes, released an album entitled Diabolus in Musica. The two note introduction to Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze" is a bare tritone interval. The exact definition of the devil's note is here: en.wikipedia.org...

Great thread BTW.

S&F

edit on 9-2-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Very very interesting indeed. You get a star and flag from me. This is what ATS is about. Its a conspiracy forum.

What other topics do you personally consider to be related to this topic. I am asking because, sound is based on vibrations and frequency. However how about our other senses?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

Here's the practical results -- paranormal powers from nonwestern harmonic training -- proven by the Mayo Clinic and University of Minnesota

O.K. sure there are other "qigong masters" -- but this one I've taken classes from personally and also this qigong master has gone out of his way to have Western science proven that "external qi" is real. I mean Yan Xin, qigong master, also has Harvard medical doctors proving that external qi is real and the results are also in hard science journals.

So the deal is that this is not limited to healing -- but considering healthcare is the number one tax cost then I think it's pretty practical. But I'm talking about the truth of reality -- what is real consciousness -- what happens when we die? How to heal emotionally and know your true self and to also be happy all the time. Our basic resting state is euphoria of the pineal gland. haha. This is what I discovered -- a basic magnetized brain of bliss that can create light energy that is transmitted externally. Sure science is starting to have biophoton research that proves external light is transmitted but again science, the way it relies on left-brain dominance, is the opposite of the nonwestern harmonic training.

O.K. so there's lots more testimonial vids from spring forest qigong of people healed of serious conditions but also there's other qigong masters -- just a few who are the real deal like Effie P. Chow in San Francisco and Wang Liping in China and John Chang and Yan Xin and Master Zhang of qigongmaster.com
edit on 9-2-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

No no.. I get you.. I do but how many Masters understand musical notational theory? My guess is almost none.. they know music by doing, memorizing learning the techniques.. they may have an effect that's measurable in the physical they may even perceive the spiritual about whats happening - but I want a more concrete upshot. I want to build a wall.. a solid brick wall - made of real bricks that never existed before.. At the quantum level they tell us this should be possible. Here is your duality mainstream and quantum science. Ha. Sound in your case is only a working mechanism, one I believe of many. If we think we understand this at the mathematical level and yet cannot produce results like my brick wall then we really don't understand it at all yet. Perhaps our mathematical models are not good enough as well as our understanding of how the brain works.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tritoneblues
It's remarkable that this note was banned in the catholic church centuries ago, and to this day, is practically nowhere to be found in popular music. For the musical laymen here is an example of the tritone.

Just for the record: the tritone interval is alive and well in pop music today. Any dominant seventh chord contains a tritone. Any song on the radio has that chord in it ---> V7 - I.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Maybe i have missed something in your OP but i'm confused...

What your saying is that there is a sound that can be produced that can open a portal and can also heal you along with transforming matter etc?

You go on further to explain about mathematics...which is where you kinda lose me, but you dont elaborate further on the below:

1. How do you actually make the sound
2. Is the sound recorded anywhere online?
3. What would happen to you if you heard the sound?

Can you maybe elaborate more on the principles of the sound and its effects?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I loved this post and found it fascinating.

Not being a big player in music theory, how do I replicate this on my guitar?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Wow interesting stuff , Im reading a book right now about the secret history of the world , and it mentions alot about posiden and his trident , and how this story is taken from the greek mythos then drafted into the christian mythos about the devil , and how all of this relates back to the sun, the moon , jupiter , mars , mecury and venus. All of which is tied to the alchemical teachings and the mystery schools.

Music , being a vibration , effects the energy states of the body , and the 12 chakras , and the pineal gland , the third eye !

I will read more into this , as Id like to make some music myself which decalcifies the pineal gland !

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Cool thread OP.

Fascinating reading despite my very poor knowledge of music theory.

As a poster above asked, how can this be reproduced on a guitar? Am I right in thinking that say, if I was playing in any given key, I would flatten the fourth chord? As in I, IV(f), V ?

Or have I completely missed the jist?

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
very interesting, a lot of information to taken in.
Will take some time to digest, looking forward to more.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

If you press your fingers across two adjacent strings, other than the second and third string, you will be playing a perfect 4th. If you want to play an augmented 4th, then, instead of going directly across the two strings, put your second finger up one fret-or towards the bridge of the guitar. If you know how to play a basic power chord or 5th, then simply move your finger on the higher string(farthest from your torso) down one fret-or towards the nut of the guitar. An augmented 4th is also a diminished 5th, or the fret between the perfect 4th and the 5th.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

the devil's chord is not an octave. it's a flat 5th / b5. dissonance out the butt with a b5.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The sacred geometrical basis of the seven types of musical scales, upon which the plainsong in the Roman Catholic church was based, has now been revealed for the first time. Holistic systems that embody the divine mathematical paradigm display a universal pattern that can be found in the sacred geometries of Kabbalah (Otz Chiim), Hindu Tantra (Sri Yantra), in the five Platonic solids and their apotheosis - the disdyakis triacontahedron. This pattern has now been linked to research into superstrings. See the amazing, rigorous research at:
smphillips.8m.com...
and
smphillips.8m.com...
Study in particular Article 14, 16, 26, 31, 38 & 51 at
smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
My understanding is that western music changed the natural harmonics within scales, so that the instrument can be played in different keys. Without western tuning, you would need a separate instrument for each of the twelve keys.
I believe I read that Bach was a pioneer in changing keys within compositions, using this technology.

Nonetheless, this does not subtract from your premise, but one of the reasons why it was implemented. I always wanted a fretless guitar, as I really like the idea of playing by nodes.

If you wanna check out some really nice Indian music, Chinmeya Dunster's "Feng Shui" , is a great album, with a nice spiritual/meditational aura. Chinmeya plays a classical Indian Sarod, which is a 20-25 string fretless instrument, in which the strings are sympathetic.(non-plucked strings resonate along with the plucked ones) The music has a upbeat western rhythm, but you really hear what you are missing when he strums that thing.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Very interesting

I posted on this so I wouldn't lose the thread. So sorry for my *not adding anything important*

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Great post, excellent research and work put into this. I started listening to Monroe's Binaural Beats, and have been an unstoppable freight train since.

Not making light of the situation, but this explains all of the Illuminati symbolism in pop-art, such as Lady Gaga and Jay-Z. Their music, as most of us already know, is used to brainwash/control the masses. And so far, they're winning the battle.
edit on 9-2-2012 by DocEmrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

so if im playing the high pitch E and the B strings for example, E is the perfect 4th of B?

and to get augmented, im raising the b to a C? or the E to an F?

will come back to you on the 5th

edit... and for the power chord you mean say im playing a barred Am 5th fret, i take the low sounding E string (which would be A) and move that down to an Ab?
edit on 9-2-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I don't know squat about music but i love your theory. You have obviously put alot of work into developing it the cathlolic angle is really interesting i had no idea they actually banned a music note.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
What a great and extremely interesting thread OP! Being a musician I really am glad to see posts like this. Too much doom and gloom on here. This is something very cool. Looking forward to reading more.
Please keep this open and running! S&F

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

No no.. I get you.. I do but how many Masters understand musical notational theory? My guess is almost none.. they know music by doing, memorizing learning the techniques

Un no, people love to say it because they think it's romantic, but it's not true. Music Theory is not some arcane practice. It is simply a way of communicating what you want someone to play. That's what those scribbled notes are for. It's not conspiracy to open portals or create matrix. It is language musicians use to communicate to each other because it's just easier that way.

These notes simply tell the Mezzo what to sing and instruct the orchestra as to what to play. We all die, but if we write down our ideas they will not die with us. All Masters know Theory, some do not realize they are using it, but all know it. They may not know what to call it and they may not know classical terms, but they know it. There is no master who does not know it.

As for the Tri-tone, it is not mystery. It is simply the augmented fourth or diminished fifth. It was "banned" because they could not resolve it in their traditional church mode (chant) at the time because of the mode they wrote in. Many people avoid it because they have no idea how to resolve it. The most accepted way is to take the leading tone to the tonic (as this is where it wants to go) and thus resolving to a major third (for or taking it down to the sub-dominant (or the fourth note in scale) and creating a minor sixth. This is because if the nature of the interval, the 7th (or leading tone) wants to resolve upward to the Tonic (or the 1st note in scale), the sub-dominant (or the 4th) wants to resolve to the medianant (or the 3rd note and I can't remember how to spell that). This is just voice leading, there's nothing mysterious about it. All the effects it causes are due to to dissonance.

If you want to learn you may go here: www.musictheory.net...
edit on 9-2-2012 by antonia because: opps

edit on 9-2-2012 by antonia because: forgot something

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join