It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri GOP are open about rigging election against Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
OK this is it! Today I had the worst experience at our local Primaries while helping my Grandpa to vote. There were at least 10 names on the list of candidates who have already dropped out with santorums name in the midst, at the very bottom almost invisible was Ron Paul's name. My Grandpa could not even see Ron Paul's name on the ballot it was such a mess!

Also Gingrich, Romney were not on the ballot, seemed to me that mo. wanted only santorum to win mo.

Anyway here is the icing and the possible explanation on that cake:
Submitted by meekandmild on Tue, 02/07/2012 - 12:01 in

Ron Paul 2012 42 votes Sources known to me, that is close to the MO GOP leaders has informed me that the GOP has a plan in place to make sure Ron Paul doesn't do well in the CAUCUS.

Today's primary (Feb 7, 2012) has no meaning, except maybe to show the GOP how it will have to work in the caucus to keep Ron Paul from placing well.

This source who has been attending state GOP functions has told me the GOP leadership is very anit-Paul and will do whatever they can get away with to make sure Dr. Paul doesn't have a good finish.

I was a congressional and state delegate in 2008, I have personally seen the corruption at work in these events.

The Missouri state Republican Party will do what it takes to make sure that Ron Paul does not have a good showing.

At the 2008 State convention the GOP searched bags to make sure nobody had recording equipment to record their corrupt activities.

My personal opinion is that the state GOP would not rule out a murder or two to get what it wants. And the GOP calls itself "Christian".

www.dailypaul.com...
edit on 7-2-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I solemnly affirm, That this ISH that i know is going on in this country, makes me absolutely sick....

Makes one not even want to associate with this disgustingly ran nation....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Our election process has become an obscene joke. And our government wonders why We The People are so sick and tired of their B.S. Our entire system is broken, and until people wake up to that fact, we'll be just another Banana Republic with rigged elections and eroding rights.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
OK, this is just stupid. This is a non-binding primary that is only being held because it wasn't removed by legislation fast enough. March 17th is the actual caucus in Missouri for Presidential delegates. Simply search the dang keywords and you can easily read many stories explaining that Gingrich didn't even bother to qualify, since it's non-binding.

Again, the actual caucus for delegates is over a month away...

Would these primary results not be just as helpful to Ron Paul and his supporters in terms of where he stands?
edit on 7-2-2012 by usernameconspiracy because: More rationality added

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
And people wonder why GOP primaries have resulted in record-setting low turn-outs. Thanks GOP for screwing over the last real fiscal conservative in your party.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Paul was on the ballet but, Gingrich and Romney were not? Would this not be rigging against Romnery and Gingrich and helping Paul?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Paul and Romney are the only two to appear on all 50 states primary ballots, Gingrich and Santorum and the rest do not appear because they failed to collect enough signatures, etc. Or as Gingrich put's it: "I didn’t want to qualify for Missouri ballot" (you know, because that might show he was actually serious about running for POTUS, and not in this to promote a book tour).

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The reason you see names on the ballot of people who already dropped out is because they qualified and submitted the paper work to be on the ballot. Missouri can't just take their name off the ballot because they said they are dropping out...they submitted the paper work to be on the ballot so they are on the ballot. No conspiracy there.

As for a random internet posting that has "insider sources"...well...let's just say I require a little more credibility than that to believe anything.

And having said that...your title is very misleading if not outright false.
edit on 7-2-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This is not a case of voter fraud this is a case of people not voting. The state is not even important enough to rig.

I see on here some people have confused themselves into thinking that media bias and voter fraud are the same and it is not.

If Ron Paul supporters want to blame somebody they should blame their own group or not showing up and voting when they were supposed to. If people showed up at the wrong time I'm sure it didn't matter who they were going to vote for it was the same rules or all of them. The rules were set by all parties.

The only states I would be worried about voter fraud in are the states that use computerized systems. Written ballots are the slowest but are also the most honest.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ron Paul is getting annoyed!

news.yahoo.com...

I would love to be with him tonight in support.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is stupid.This nation needs Ron Paul and GOP has betrayed the conservative ideology

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well, once again it didn't take long for the usual suspects to show up in this thread.
Lots of damage control to keep you guys busy.
I don't know how much you guys are getting paid gut it isn't enough.
Daaaaamn you guys are quick!!!

I think this is very interesting and should be investigated further.
I don't doubt that there is corruption involved with the voting process and I will not be surprised when
voting fraud is discovered. Proving it will be the hard part as it was designed to be.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I just came back from a Colorado caucus and it surprised me... even still I am in slight belief. The Santorum support was more than I have ever seen! Check out My Experience at the Colorado Caucus -- Share Your Experience Here for all the details.

Would not be surprised if EVEN MORE rigging was going on. Luckily me precinct wasn't all that bad in terms of how it was conducted. In fact, based on how the guy was speaking, I believe that our precinct leader was a Ron Paul guy. Yeah! Wish that made a bigger difference... Unfortunately being fair cannot out-weigh cheating :/

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
from here:

www.jaspercounty.org...

from this sample, it looks like 7 have dropped and Gingrich didn't make the ballot?

leaves Romney, Santorum & Paul...

anyone from Missouri see something different?

edit on Tue, 07 Feb 2012 23:04:10 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: clarity

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Romney was not on it. There seemed to be at least one or two more names as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Romney was not on it. There seemed to be at least one or two more names as well.

He is the third one down.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What part of the state are you from OP? Romney not on the ballot in your part of the state?
The above post with the picture of the ballot from Jasper county looks like the same as the ballot I cast here in western missouri. Romney was on it but no Gingrich. Paul was 2nd from bottom right above uncommitted.
Santorum won big here which was no surprise to me based on conversations I've been having with locals for several weeks.

With all that being said this primary was a joke and a waste of taxpayers money to the sum of 9 million dollars worth. The rino's in the state decided to hold a caucus instead of letting a primary count. This is postioning the establishment to get Romney the delegates imho. It will be interesting to see how the caucus goes after yesterday's election. If Romney gets the win then we are screwed. Many people in this state, most in rural areas, won't even bother to vote in the general out of protest. Obama will win this state because of St. Louis and Kansas city.

As far as Paul is concerned, among those I have talked to, he wasn't much of a factor. Most that I have talked to said they liked a lot of what Paul had to say, but he wasn't ever going to get the nomination anyway so there wasn't any point in voting for him.
Don't kill the messenger here. Just passing on the thoughts I've heard from others around here in my neck of the woods.

Bottom line here is the whole process is setup and we will see it as proof that the voter doesn't count if Romney or Gingrich gets the delegates in the March caucus after Santorum wins the primary by such a large margin.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
One famous leader once commented..."it is not the ones who vote that elect leaders, it is the ones who count the votes".......Now....when are you going to get the message...they flat out tell what happens and people still do not get it...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Here's why Missouri went ahead and held their primary:

The confusing system is a result of a fight between the RNC and the states. When Florida decided last year to move its primary up to Jan. 31, it created a rush of date changes by states that wanted to stay relevant in the nomination process. Missouri was one of them. In May 2011, the Missouri legislature changed state law, mandating that the primary be held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday of February, which is Feb. 7 this year. But the RNC wanted to preserve the traditional primary calendar, telling states that they would lose half of their delegates in the final count if they moved their primaries ahead of March 6.

Stuck between state law and the national party, Missouri Republicans attempted to split the difference. Because the primary was legally necessary, they left the February contest in place. But to satisfy the RNC and avoid penalties, they moved the actual delegate selection to a newly created March caucus.

This dual system kept Missouri within the rules, but makes Tuesday's vote confusingly unimportant. Santorum may be able to generate some buzz from a victory, and his focus on the contest has given the state plenty of media attention ahead of the vote. But in practical terms, not even a double-digit win would put him mathematically closer to the nomination.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It is obvious "they" are stopping Ron Paul from winning. More than half the country wants Ron Paul to win. We will never see those results though. Did anyone see what I saw last night during the c*cka$$e$? They were in the other room, standing like a bunch of dopes, by the computers, (looked like my elementary school computer room) counting votes. So now what do I see? I see them putting vote after vote on a pile for Ron Paul. I counted at least 8 before they cut the scene. When they later came back to tally the votes, Ron Paul had like 7 or 8 total votes, Mit had like 18 or 19. So rigged dude. There is no way that was accurate. I saw them put 8 votes for Ron Paul in the 1st 5 seconds and Romney had like 3. Are you trying to tell me that those 8 votes I saw them throw down for Ron Paul were the only ones? Yea ok. BULL#!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join