It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionists , Stop the War Against Iran Now!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

You are not informed or you think you are dealing with fools.

Israel is just going to fail in it's first plan ( taking their so called home land)

Israel has failed in it's first plan doesn't mean that it doesn't have further plans.

again :

2nd plan is to expand from Nile (a river in Egypt ) till Furat ( a river in Iraq)

3rd plan is the whole universe . To make their one world government and make none-Zionists as slaves or servants. ( The Jews who don't support them should be killed by then)

You just argue about the name of Palestine . I offer you call them "locals" and call Israelis "occupiers". Is that going to change the facts?

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by hmdphantom

Your right:

I know i am right.

And I know that you know you are right.
edit on 7/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

3rd plan is the whole universe . To make their one world government and make none-Zionists as slaves or servants. ( The Jews who don't support them should be killed by then)

Ok. Think for yourself for a second. There are 15 million Jews world wide. Even if every one is evil slave-lord, there are 7 billion people on this planet (i think that this is what you mean by universe). 470 to 1. Now evil slave lords that failed to get their own so called homeland will be able to control that much people???
This is insane. It really is.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Ok. Think for yourself for a second. There are 15 million Jews world wide. Even if every one is evil slave-lord, there are 7 billion people on this planet (i think that this is what you mean by universe). 470 to 1. Now evil slave lords that failed to get their own so called homeland will be able to control that much people???
This is insane. It really is.

I say those Jews who stand against Zionism will be removed. Just like how Hitler removed them.

When they take all people , they don't want the so called democracy , they will be Nazis.

1948 , after WW2 , when they confirmed they can kill people in masses they made their government.

There is nothing that can stand in their way.

They are Gods now. they think no one can stop them.

The truth will show more evidence , (but there is enough evidence.)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
don't worry america will not attack the Iran people until they finish the riots.
and only if the one chosen by america loses.

if they attack now. they will ALL fight back.
america wants them to rip the country apart.
it work't last time!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Tell you what. You explained to me why Iranian's were hopping over the Iraq boarder to kill us American Troops (Back in 2003) in a way that sets my mind at ease and I'll stop supporting Israel blowing up Iran.

I love Islam (the poetry of the Qur'an is beautiful and 90% of the people of Iraq were wonderful, especially the Quranists,) but I hate Zealots. Christian, Jewish, Muslim or otherwise.

So yeah, explain that to me and I'll back the Iranian play more.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I would say once you start sanctions and murdering scientists, the war has pretty much begun. I wonder how long till the bombs start dropping.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wow..someone from Iran hating on Israel and the US, how ORIGINAL

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
they are crazy muslims. They have all the intention of killing the world 4 times over.

I would watch out. IMO

they are definately dangerouse.

can you imagine, if they nuked Israel. and NY. what then? we need to just bomb them to be sure. I would rather be sorry than dead. this is dangerouse.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I know they cant even see the intention of these people. They will enslave the world if we dont stop them. we MUST go to war. our lives are better spent saving others, even if we die. Iran must be freed too. they have suffered for too long under their government.

Israel is the victim here,, we must help!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
the US must help the ME. the poeple we lose are just causes for freedom and the price for it. we must stop the bomb, they are clearly intent on having one. we should send our troops now. Not that many will die. and we will kill more of them. the less the better. they are all insane , it is cristal clear.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
We cant .. it is now inevitable

only China and Russia can stop it

it's pretty sad and ironic that the free world is turning to china and russia for help.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

china and russia are in bed with the muslims. they want to destroy our world,.like Iran

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bronxbull

sorry to tell you this but the world is already destroyed but you did not realize it...by the way Jewish Christian Muslim it dosen"t matter, the world will be destroyed even more by war, people are you not tired of all this, all this hate, i don't understand they are making money with our lives... they don't even care about you and you still fight for there ideology.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It can't be stopped
But maybe it's a good thing
Stay with me on this
Look what happened in Iraq !
Their gonna stage another invasion into Iran based on a future possibility
WHAT ...YOU MEAN YOU FOUND NO NUKES !
2 major invasions in recent history based on trumpt up charges
Trick me once, fool on me
Trick me twice......fool on you!
I don't think even the so called sheeple would stand for that
Any credibility would be gone, all trust, and the exposé of the lies
and then with the masses sick enough ......maybe........just maybe we can bring about the change that is needed
And maybe ....just maybe........this is planned ?
I mean could they really be stupid enough to think you'll fall for it again ?

( I in no way confirm a belief either way on the existence of Iraqs WMD program and/or possession of such weapons )

edit on 7-2-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto correct

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Remember when there were "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq? They said he had Nuclear War Heads

Oh yeah. THEY NEVER FOUND THEM. There were none, they lied.

Remember the dead incubator babies that helped get approval for the first gulf war?

OH YEAH THERE WERE NONE.

It was a lie.

Why trust these people? Haliburton needs more money? The USA government and UN lie..end of story.

In February 2011, Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi admitted for the first time that he lied about his story regarding Iraq's secret biological weapons program.[6] He also admitted to being shocked that his false story was used as a justification for the Iraq War but proud that the fabrications helped topple Saddam Hussein.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2/7/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Please stop spreading Ignorance. Not since the beginning of time has there ever been a nation called Palestine. Palestine was a REGION in biblical times.

By your logic, Iraqis, Jordanians, parts of Saudi Arabia and Lebanese are also Palestinians.

Yassar Arafat invented the term for the Arab people living in Israel.

Just so you know, Jordan held the whole west bank of Israel before Israel took it back. Only after being attacked that is.

Just because the Arabs stole the land from Israel, that never made it theirs. Israel has given up land for peace and Israel is constantly being attacked from some Arab terrorist organization so the way I see it, Israel should forcefully take all their land back that was stolen from them.

Its not like the Arabs don't have enough land anyway. There is also ten times more ancient Jewish and Christian sites in Israel that are way older than any Islamic site so there is your evidence you cant even argue with.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronxbull
reply to post by randomname

china and russia are in bed with the muslims. they want to destroy our world,.like Iran

They don't give two craps about them and all they want to do is make money and keep NATO away from its borders.

Do you not remember who invaded A-stan first? Or how about Chechnya? Georgia?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Enjoy your Education, Its a Map of Palestine, 1946, guess who presents it... no, go on Guess..

Jews for Justice for Palestine jfjfp.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Yeah, yet. If Israel had no nukes, and they were starting to build them along with publicly going against Iran and using mass genocide remarks, you'd be worried too.

There is no proof of a bomb and could you link where he has made mass genocide comments about Israel.

Is this why they have currently reached 20% enriched uranium and are aiming much higher? If they develop nuclear energy for civilian use, why all the hiding? Why the secrecy? Why haven't they claimed even once their approval for inspectors to come and fully inspect their facilities? There can only be one answer.

Why the secrecy? You think it may be because their scientist have a habit of winding up dead? The inspectors have been inspecting the facilities.

Fact: The Iranians are not complying with the IAEA, but that does not seem to make you spew out irrelevant facts. Iran 'not co-operating' says new IAEA chief IAEA Criticizes Iran Cooperation

One link is two years old and the other is seven years old got anything more recent?

Fact: Iran funds armed militias all over the Middle East to do their proxy fighting for them. That is even lower than starting a war.

America does the same thing as does Israel. So they are just as low.

Fact: It ended the war, made the axis countries surrender to the sheer power, and if used before, perhaps millions of soviet soldiers wouldn't have to die to the Nazi army.

What makes you think we would have done anything to save them? America and Russia wasn't on a very chummy basis.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join