It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's leader tells Iran's intervention in 2006 war.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

"Wherever Iran interferes, it announces it in a very straightforward manner. For instance, we interfered in confrontations against Israel, which resulted in the (Lebanese) victory in the 33-day war and (Palestinians' victory in) the 22-day (Gaza) war," Ayatollah Khamenei said, addressing millions of Friday Prayers worshippers on Tehran University Campus today.

"In future too, we will support and help everyone who opposes the Zionist regime," the Leader underscored.

"The Zionist regime is a real cancerous tumor that should be cut and will be cut, God Willing," Ayatollah Khamenei underscored.

The Leader further described Bahraini King's claims about Iran's meddling in his tiny Persian Gulf island as a "lie" , and stated, "The claim by the ruler of the Bahrain island about our interference in that country is incorrect because if we had interfered in Bahrain's issue, another story would have happened (in there)."

Anti-government protesters have been holding peaceful demonstrations across Bahrain since mid-February, calling for an end to the Al Khalifa dynasty's over-40-year rule.

Violence against the defenseless people escalated after a Saudi-led conglomerate of police, security and military forces from the Persian Gulf Cooperation Council (PGCC) member states - Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Oman and Qatar - were dispatched to the tiny Persian Gulf kingdom on March 13 to help Manama crack down on peaceful protestors.

So far, tens of people have been killed, hundreds have gone missing and more than 1,000 others have been injured.

FNA

Ok , Zionists .

what do you have to lose.

I think it is time for Israel to self-destrust.

Even though the Solomon's temple is not built

Even though the red heifer has not born yet.

Even though all the Antichrists are going to fail or have failed already.

Even though Zionist doesn't have control over wealth worldwide.

Even though population reduction plans are going to fail. (I am going to have ten children - kidding)

Even though Nazis are exposed in their governments.

Even though people know that holocaust was a fraud.

Even though people know 9/11 was an inside job.

Even though protest against greed is just formed in America.

Even though people know that we are all equal.(we are born and die the same)

Even though OBL is killed an US army men are still in Afghanistan.

Even though no WMD was found in Iraq.

All Zionists plans to reduce population of people on earth , and to make their

From Nile till Furat government
One world government ( of oppression and none-equality )

will fail.

peace be upon the people who obey the guidance.

edit on 3/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Oh, for Heaven's sake. Can we have a week off from this perpetual Zionst rant. It’s like a tape stuck in a loop. On and on, drone, dron, drone.

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Too much revisionism going on.

Regards

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Regards

I have doubt that you have read the whole passage.
edit on 3/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

"Wherever Iran interferes, it announces it in a very straightforward manner. For instance, we interfered in confrontations against Israel, which resulted in the (Lebanese) victory in the 33-day war and (Palestinians' victory in) the 22-day (Gaza) war," Ayatollah Khamenei said, addressing millions of Friday Prayers worshippers on Tehran University Campus today.

Stardate: 14:16 | 2012-02-03

Says their Supreme Leader a full 6 years +/- AFTER the fact and which they and most of their ATS supporters have been denying any Iranian involvements for years.

Thanks OP for the headsup

Bookmarked.
edit on 3-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Finally , someone reading the passage.

He had said "We will support any oppressed nation asking for help".

But facts are here.

In my opinion , he said this after people have good knowledge about Zionism.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

You can doubt as much as you like, but you have changed the title of the thread. It went something like "Zionist regime failing again". At least have the decency to say why you edit your post.

Regards

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Star, just for using "Stardate."

hmdphantom - Nice to see you again. I shall carefully consider your news. Peace of Thor Be Upon You today.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by hmdphantom

You can doubt as much as you like, but you have changed the title of the thread. It went something like "Zionist regime failing again". At least have the decency to say why you edit your post.

Regards

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Oh, for Heaven's sake. Can we have a week off from this perpetual Zionst rant. It’s like a tape stuck in a loop. On and on, drone, dron, drone.

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Regards

Where did the OP post this?

In most European countries, public holocaust denial is a criminal offense. Because we still remember.
My own family has seen some scenes in Hungary.
Our recent Nobel prize winner author is Mr. Kertész who had survived a Nazi camp and wrote a very good novel based on his memories.
If radical Iranians decide to deny it, they will quickly lose the world's sympathy. And the warmongers will have won. And we will have some Hiroshima-like experience in the country that gave us chess, and the music of Nazeri and Shajarian...
What is more, there were lessons of general humanity to be learned from the Holocaust. (Lessons apparently some Israeli hardliners misinterpret too but which are definitive to most liberal Jews around the world).

If we do not remember, humanity is deemed to repeat some of these lessons, I think.
Some of the most difficult learning experiences of humanity on this planet, to put it mildly...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's already well known that Iran is fighting a proxy war against Israel and the west.

Some examples:
www.reuters.com ...

Lebanon's Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah acknowledged Tuesday for the first time that his militant movement received financial and material support from Iran, but denied it took instructions from the Islamic Republic.

uk.news.yahoo.com ...

Non-Arab Iran, along with its Arab ally Syria, have been principal backers of Hamas...

Among Hamas's challenges is financing. A diplomatic source told Reuters that Iran had funded Hamas in the past with up to $300 million per year, but the flow of money had not been regular in 2011. "Payment has been in suspension since August," said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Nothing new. But openly admitting it is akin to declaring war.

Keep in mind that Hamas and Hezbollah are known to vigorously support terrorism against Israel.

For example, go here:
en.wikipedia.org ...

...The United States, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Israel, Australia, and Canada classify Hezbollah as a terrorist organization, in whole or in part.

Similarly, you can go here:
en.wikipedia.org...

The European Union, the United States, Canada, Israel and Japan classify Hamas as a terrorist organization,...

There you have it. I am sorry I linked and quoted so much. But people are too lazy to do these things on their own so I have to do it for them. It's not easy because I get no credit for all my work (5 minutes).
edit on 10-2-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm not entirely sure the OP – an Iranian, fully understands what his dear leader have just admitted to.
I mean, after the “Iran didn't not start a war in 100...then 200, then 300 years” BS that goes around here for months, that's quite a statement. My oh my, who knows what's next. The bomb? The map ?

I would have given you a star just for that hmdphantom, but your constant whining about Zionism, Holocaust and the Illuminati is sooo boring and old as a worn boot, I had a change of heart.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

I would have given you a star just for that hmdphantom, but your constant whining about Zionism, Holocaust and the Illuminati is sooo boring and old as a worn boot, I had a change of heart.

Hehehe.

Some facts always right and always true.

You want to change the facts for fun ?

Or you just want me to bring news about what you have not changed.

Zionism, Holocaust and the Illuminati are still there. what do you want me to say. To make a movie about what those young men do in the Bohemian groove ?

Or you just want me to bring news about Zionists making their temples , doing their rituals in sacrificing the red heifer ?

Zionists , dying Palestinians , Banks , illuminati , freemasonry , mind control , Afghanistan occupied , Iraq full of US agents , and other facts are still flowing in your movies and media.That means you are not informed or you just don't care about what your government is doing.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You changed the title, didn't you?

Reason?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
You changed the title, didn't you?

Reason?

I found a better tittle in harmony with the bobby of the thread.

Is that wrong ?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The problem with Iran is its got a big mouth. A confrontation between two sides is like a game of chess. If a third party gets involved on one side definitely there will be a difference. Help given in the form of armaments and advisors will ultimately tilt in favour of the side Iran is helping so whats so great about that. Besides its not an all out war, just "hit and run " guerilla warfare. Ask them to put on their uniforms, bring out their tanks and fighter jets then see what happens. However this highlights one thing and that is guerilla/terrorist hit and run warfare in a limited scope is more devastating and effective than a declared war as you can't use your military superiority to its advantage. You have to put troops on the ground for seek and destroy mission which again put your soldiers on unfamiliar terrain and in harm's way.

top topics

join