It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison inmate sneaks pig into design of state crest on three dozen police cars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Wow... Perhaps the thought might finally cross someone's mind that of all the Government entities to try and exploit prison labor for cheap work, Law Enforcement is probably the bottom of the list who ought to take that route.

I understand a variety of departments get other work done that way too.... It'd be funny if it weren't really happening.

One day the cops are tasing or spraying or just gently stuffing a guy into the backseat of a cop car for the long trip into serious lock up, and later, they'll hire the same guy to do work for them at pennies an hour that'd make a sweat shot worker stage a revolt. Then....Oh, here's the punch line. They're surprised and outraged when something actually goes wrong in that scenario.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
h3h3h3 - they got trolled like oprah

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I didn't bother to read the article at first and was looking at the logo saying to myself where's the pig? After a little frustration I started to read the article to find out where it was. Wow, I can see how everyone on the police force missed it. I bet that inmate had a good laugh knowing it was put on three dozen cars. Very funny.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
to the OP,
I'm in the design industry and I have witnessed many hidden gems but this one is great!
kudos to that guy!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
that's a pig..... that don't fly straight

bravo!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
hahahahaha. that's freakin hilarious.
if you think it's funny...just imagine how that inmate feels. He could get the death chair, and still have a big grin on his face.

I wonder who the first person on the police force was who noticed it? and what they went through.
"um, commissioner, I think there's a pig on our squad car?"
I then imagine 20 or so pigs looking at it, half of them dumbfounded, the other half cracking up.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I guess that's what they get for allowing the inmates to design their decal. Ask and ye shall receive. I mean what did they expect? An honest convict.
They probably had to do a cutback and took the lowest fee or something.

Got to love ingenuity.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Whoever that inmate is, is now my new hero.
Funniest thing I have seen in a while.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein
reply to post by lektrofellon

That is funny as hell....... What makes it funny is, someone is sitting around pissed off about it....

It reminds me of a funny story I heard. As a senior prank on the school, three boys cut 3 sheep loose in their school. The funny part is, they painted big numbers on the side of the sheep. 1, 2, 4 were the numbers. School dismissed while they extensively searched for the elusive (never there) #3. Halarious.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's a stellar prank!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hilarious even though the cops are pissed it reflects to me that the inmates are doing creative and positive things with their time instead of shanking others and doing drugs. At least this inmate is focusing his anger toward police in a comical way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join