It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chem Trail Link - They Are Killing Your Brain.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Also I suggest you look into water treatment facilities, and how they use a technique called Nitrification to cleanse the water. its usually in the second stage.
Think that might give you a little deeper insight buddy

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

Some Toothpaste Contains things like Titanium. Noene of which can be good for you. im sure.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

Chances are we get more aluminum from our toothpaste than we would from high altitude "chemtrail" spraying. Also what about those of us who get their water from a well rather than drinking tap water?

Also, my brain is fine and it's been that way for a while. The life expectancy has gone up in the last hundred years not down so if they're killing the brain they're doing a damned poor job of it, unless the idea is to kill the brain SLOWER than actual natural death.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Actually its AlF3.

The rest of your post...made no sense and your links didn't help either.

More sources please...particularly how fluoride and aluminium, both of which can be found together, naturally in water, turns into an evil DOOM compound...

edit on 31/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

The Thread discusses what happens when you take the chemical compounds found in water,
Yes our Life expectancy MAY be higher, but that is because of other things, for example healthcare, education, diseases that have been killed off, hygiene, improovements in science etc etc the list goes on and on,
But one thing is certainly evident, and that is that the elements in question DO AFFECT PEOPLE.
I hear things that our hunter gatherer ancestors had an average lifespan of 90 years, beating ours today by about 20-25 years. Im cannot confirm this, but it could be interesting as a sub topic in future.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Oh dear. OH DEAR.

Get a grasp of basic high school chemistry and come back. Aluminium is NOT soluble in water, no matter how fine it is. It will just suspend in the water.

Also, you cannot just "add" 2 chemicals together and assume they will react. Just adding aluminium to a fluoride will NOT cause it to join.

And you guys wonder why the world thinks what they think of conspiracy folk? Its because of ridiculous thinking like this

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Okay lets go back to the SOURCE that I gave you in the OP.

You listed it in your Post too.

so it says:

Obtained by the action of fluorine or hydrogen fluoride on the metal at high temperatures

SO, The Fluorine Reacts with Aluminium at High Tempratures,
As you can see in the Link Below, water Treatment facilities use a method called Desalination, which in essence, Heats the water to a high temprature to remove Salt.
This process happens in most Water Treatment facilities, and would have to be OVER 100C to boil the water effectively,
Link
In turn this would cause the two elements to react would it not?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corrupted Data
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

Some Toothpaste Contains things like Titanium. Noene of which can be good for you. im sure.

Did you salt is Sodium Chloride! Sodium explodes on contact with water and chlorine was used in warfare....oh my god! What are we putting on our food????

/end of sarcasm

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator

Oh dear. OH DEAR.

Get a grasp of basic high school chemistry and come back. Aluminium is NOT soluble in water, no matter how fine it is. It will just suspend in the water.

Also, you cannot just "add" 2 chemicals together and assume they will react. Just adding aluminium to a fluoride will NOT cause it to join.

And you guys wonder why the world thinks what they think of conspiracy folk? Its because of ridiculous thinking like this

And you are a Troll, No doubt. trying to derail the topic.
Look at the information Provided, you are wrong, period,
edit on 31-1-2012 by Corrupted Data because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I am not a troll. Aluminium and aluminium are NOT soluble in water. Check your facts (on proper scientific websites, not fellow conspiracy nuts websites) before posting. If you are so deluded that you WANT them to be, then i can do nothing for you other than hope you educate yourself one day.

edit on 31-1-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

Yes it IS soulable in water.
Proof: Aluminium and water

And obviously as you are too lazy to read the links, ill quote some for you,

In what way and in what form does aluminum react with water? Aluminum metal rapidly develops a thin layer of aluminum oxide of a few millimeters that prevents the metal from reacting with water. When this layer is corroded a reaction develops, releasing highly flammable hydrogen gas. Aluminum chloride hydrolyses in water, and forms a mist when it comes in contact with air, because hydrochloric acid drops form when it reacts with water vapor. Aluminum ions in other compounds also hydrolyze, and this continues until the cationic charge has run out, ending the reaction by hydroxide formation. The beginning of the hydrolysis reaction is as follows: Al3+(aq) + 6H2O(l) [Al(H2O)6]3+ (aq) Solubility of aluminum and aluminum compounds Read more: www.lenntech.com...

It is clear that you are an Ignoramus Buddy,
Have fun trying to debunk the facts.
Ciao

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Firstly, you yourself said that aluminium is in the form of nanoparticles and it is soulable in water. once digested it will make alumium floride

Now you're saying it happens when it goes through desalination...

Make up your mind!

And to add to that, fluoride wouldn't be added until after the desalination process.

Oh and desalination does not occur at most watertreatment plants, read your sources mate, come on.

And finally, the majority of desalination is done with the use of a vacuum...

The traditional process used in these operations is vacuum distillation—essentially the boiling of water at less than atmospheric pressure and thus a much lower temperature than normal. This is because the boiling of a liquid occurs when the vapor pressure equals the ambient pressure and vapor pressure increases with temperature. Thus, because of the reduced temperature, energy is saved.

edit on 31/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

And to add to that, fluoride wouldn't be added until after the desalination process.

Oh and desalination does not occur at most watertreatment plants, read your sources mate, come on.

Evidence please?
Hmm didn't think so.

BTW, Vaccum Distillation is typically used in the OIL industry, the high pressure is a way of reducing the amount of energy input, this does not sicnificantly change the overall temprature.
Seeing as your such a science boffin, You should know that High Pressure increase temprature, So you really dont have a leg to stand on with that Unlinked quote you refer too.
If You think that Pressure doesnt create a temprature increase, then perhaps you should look into how the weather systems of the planet work, or even simple technology such as fire pistons.
Nice try. But not good enough. Unless you can tell me the exact temperature that these vaccum distallation installations use, then your gonna have a hard time convincing anyone.
also bear in mind that Vaccum Distillation is traditionally used in Oil refineries, not for water treatment.

edit on 31-1-2012 by Corrupted Data because: eta: reponse to Unlinked Quote.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If they are attempting to actually lower the collective I.Q. of the general population, I would say it is working.
The fact that so many people can actually NOT see the spraying is proof of that, and that they can so easily be convinced that it is normal contrails. How friggin' dumb do you have to be?
I would think that you could protect yourself, as the perps undoubtedly do, if you know exactly what is being done. So the argument, that they would be poisoning themselves in this scenario is not necessarily true. After all, we don't really know WHO is behind it all, where they actually live, and WHAT they have told our so called leaders they are doing and WHY.
It has always pissed me off that the same trolls are allowed to come here and ridicule and derail, or we might have made more progress on this than we have in these few years.
Thanks, S&F.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

reguardless, aluminium and flourine both pose health risks alone.
I think it is important to DENY IGNORANCE right?
i have listed a variety of suitable sources, and I have given an array of plausible answers.
It isnt my job to read the information for you, i am merely presenting it and opening it up for disccusion.
Your arrogance is somewhat ridiculous, I think that it may be an Ego issue you have, but this isnt the place to discuss.
All i can ask is that you look into it yourself, and then decide what YOU think. I care not if you don't beleive it, I am not trying to convince you or change your opinion on the matter whatsoever, but simply offer you the chance to look into it yourself, and decide for yourself.
If You cannot do that, which you are demonstrating Clearly, then you are failing at the #1 rhetoric of denying ignorance.
okay I'm done.
I have other things to concentrate on now.
Good luck.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Seriously? No one actually READ the original post and is instead taking seriously the theories of someone who apparently lacks basic reading comprehension skills? Fail, ATS, fail.

Aluminum fluoride (AlF4-) inhibited guanine nucleotide-activated phospholipase D (PLD) in rat submandibular gland cell-free lysates in a concentration-dependent response. this means that it reduces the level of concentration you can acheive, In effect MAKING YOU DOCILE, and EASY TO MANIPULATE AND CONTROL. This Chemical makes people LAZY, and INCAPABLE OF EVEN BASIC THINKING.

"Concentration-dependent response" simply means the magnitude of the effects of Aluminum fluoride was dependent upon the concentration of the substance, i.e. how much Aluminum fluoride there was in the water or whatever they were using in the study. This phrase has absolutely nothing to do with the concept of "concentration" as pertaining to mental processes. This should be obvious in context.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Sources?

How about common sense?

Why would you add something to the water then run it through what is effectively A big still, filtering what you've just added???

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corrupted Data
reply to post by 3danimator

Yes it IS soulable in water.
Proof: Aluminium and water

And obviously as you are too lazy to read the links, ill quote some for you,

In what way and in what form does aluminum react with water? Aluminum metal rapidly develops a thin layer of aluminum oxide of a few millimeters that prevents the metal from reacting with water. When this layer is corroded a reaction develops, releasing highly flammable hydrogen gas. Aluminum chloride hydrolyses in water, and forms a mist when it comes in contact with air, because hydrochloric acid drops form when it reacts with water vapor. Aluminum ions in other compounds also hydrolyze, and this continues until the cationic charge has run out, ending the reaction by hydroxide formation. The beginning of the hydrolysis reaction is as follows: Al3+(aq) + 6H2O(l) [Al(H2O)6]3+ (aq) Solubility of aluminum and aluminum compounds Read more: www.lenntech.com...

It is clear that you are an Ignoramus Buddy,
Have fun trying to debunk the facts.
Ciao

Ummmmm....oh dear oh dear oh dear. A few questions for you (this is so much fun, dealing with morons)

Alumium Oxide is extraordinarily hard. Every single piece of Al has it on it and it resists everything natural nature can throw at it as well as the stresses put upon it in airplaves, ships etc.... So, yes, when the layer of oxide is "scratched off" Al reacts with water (in fact, Al is amazingly reactive for such a supposedly inert metal, thank god for that superhard oxide layer).

But lets assume you are right and our water is full of Al particles...what is making this oxide layer come off to create the H? Are there little atomic gremlins in the water scratching off the oxide layers of every tiny particle? If its that easy, then every single airplane wing ever made would catch fire when it rains. Thats number 1.

Number 2 If that was the case (which it isnt), and H was being created, this would cause a huge danger, so it would have been noticed.

By the way, im not debunking that webpage you linked to. Just your seriously low understanding of what is going on, and what they are talking about.

Please, please stop spreading stupidity. Its not something to be proud of and people would listen to you more and pay attention to you more if you actually educated yourself (from proper books)
edit on 31-1-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Nicely done. S&F. Now that the science community, albeit a small section of the community are finally taking notice, we bat crazy, paranoid chemies may find a bit of justification. I have run across fluoride threads here where the debunkers were still trying to convince people that not only was fluoride safe but also helpful.

I have been using Bentonite Clay to help strip the heavy metals from my body, and buying reverse osmosis water. The reverse osmosis filtration systems have come down in price and I am now looking into purchasing one.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotmtl

IT inhibits the production of 2 of the most important amino acids which form your DNA,
falls into the same category as Thymine, adrenaline etc.
It has a direct affect on your physiology and brain function.
Look it up. go ahead.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join