It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Judgment on homosexuality.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Nothing scientific about what two consenting adults do, but two people of the same gender cannot reproduce. Isn't the purpose of sex to reproduce?

You will go to hell if you continually reject the grace of God. Part of converting is a) accepting you are a sinner; b) reform your life by repentance. This may require overriding your bodily passions.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Nothing scientific about what two consenting adults do, but two people of the same gender cannot reproduce. Isn't the purpose of sex to reproduce?

You will go to hell if you continually reject the grace of God. Part of converting is a) accepting you are a sinner; b) reform your life by repentance. This may require overriding your bodily passions.

The last time I checked their wasnt a mandate that you have a baby for every time you have sex.

Edit: And I would rather go to Hell then Heaven and hang out for an eternity with the likes of people like you.
edit on 29-1-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I AM God's word. Love one another is God's commandment to mankind. Forgive, that you can be forgiven. Judge none, that you will not be judged. With Love, Your Brother

You know IAMIAM..you are constantly saying this.. yet you judge all the time..by judging the judgers.. so.. get off your high horse as well in that regard..because you yourself are exactly guilty of everything you have accused in your post.

Quite frankly anyone who can say that it is perfectly acceptable for two women to have sex together, and what God wouldn't want to watch that is obviously under the influences of very sexually twisted spirits.

Yes..I am judging you..so get over it.. because you DO NOT speak for Christ, and someday you will realize that , if you indeed don't know it already.. but just want to pervert and twist the teachings of Christ, because you actually follow some other God.

I am not saying I know God spiritually like some who obviously have a better grasp on the Holy Spirit than I do.. but I do know enough , that anyone who thinks that our Holy Father or His Son, Jesus, enjoys the sexual perversity that you say they do.. is DEFINITELY not someone who is intuned with the true Holy Spirit.

There are Christians who care enough about others that they won't let that go by without challenging it.... and someday..when God s patience has run out.. You will know with all certainty exactly what God meant by all His words..

Unless you repent of all of this false teaching.. you will cast yourself away from Him for all eternity.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

reply to post by Revolution9

I don't believe that having such feelings constitutes a direct sin, but it's the actions themselves that are sinful. I do not hate homosexuals but I do not lie and say that their actions keeps God's word no problem.

Whats criminal about a consenting act between two adults?

Oh I forgot - you said it was so we should all just take your word for it. Rofl.

In human terms the only thing wrong with it is that it is not very physically healthy to have anal intercourse. The Bible refers to it as sodomy, named after the city that was destroyed. That applies to both sexes. Sodomy is sinful. Without the use of condoms if everybody practised this promiscously then we would be wiped out by AIDS or some other nasty sexually transmitted disease. That is a fact. So nature itself is saying it is wrong. However, now we have condoms that take away that risk to a degree, but there remains the physical damage caused by penetration of a part of the body that is used for letting things out and not taking them in.

I could never do that to another human being anyway, male or female! I just find that dirty. Some humans are aroused by dirty sex. You'll have to ask them about that, but it does nothing for me in all honesty.

Yet I would never hate someone just because they do that. I am not their judge and it is none of my business what they do. Yet if they want my opinion I'll give it, that's all.

Make no mistake anybody. The New Testament and Old Testament say it is a sin. I am not saying it. I just go with what it says because of who has said it. I also do see the logic of it, but Christ tells me not to judge others and I see the logic of that, too.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Edit: And I would rather go to Hell then Heaven and hang out for an eternity with the likes of people like you.

I want to hear you say that when you are in hell...ok?

*shakes head and sadly walks away*

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

There isn't a mandate you don't be a glutton but we can still reason there is something wrong with it.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

I don't believe that having such feelings constitutes a direct sin, but it's the actions themselves that are sinful. I do not hate homosexuals but I do not lie and say that their actions keeps God's word no problem.

Oh I forgot - you said it was so we should all just take your word for it. Rofl.

In human terms the only thing wrong with it is that it is not very physically healthy to have anal intercourse. The Bible refers to it as sodomy, named after the city that was destroyed. That applies to both sexes. Sodomy is sinful. Without the use of condoms if everybody practised this promiscously then we would be wiped out by AIDS or some other nasty sexually transmitted disease. That is a fact. So nature itself is saying it is wrong. However, now we have condoms that take away that risk to a degree, but there remains the physical damage caused by penetration of a part of the body that is used for letting things out and not taking them in.

I could never do that to another human being anyway, male or female! I just find that dirty. Some humans are aroused by dirty sex. You'll have to ask them about that, but it does nothing for me in all honesty.

Yet I would never hate someone just because they do that. I am not their judge and it is none of my business what they do. Yet if they want my opinion I'll give it, that's all.

Make no mistake anybody. The New Testament and Old Testament say it is a sin. I am not saying it. I just go with what it says because of who has said it. I also do see the logic of it, but Christ tells me not to judge others and I see the logic of that, too.

Its also not healthy to have vaginal intercourse in the very same way. Yes, it is designed for sexual intercourse. But for how many times? Should we put a restriction on how many guys a girl can sleep with in her lifetime? I understand that youre probably a virgin, but sex is also for more then reproduction purposes. Its also an enjoyable activity one engages in for fun. Even married, Christian couples have sex for fun. Oh yes, I guarantee you that. The point is that you people will never make a case for why homosexuality should be treated with the same contempt and revulsion that you preach. You are filled with hate and prejudice. And stop telling me that im going to go to Hell if I dont turn to the light. I think it has been made quite obvious that I could care less.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

There isn't a mandate you don't be a glutton but we can still reason there is something wrong with it.

If you can provide me a reason that I wont laugh at for being utterly ridiculous and naive then I might treat your position with some respect and not break out in laughter every time you run your cave.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Also, I note that time and time again that a symptom of the corruption and collapse of any past civilization has been the rise of homosexuality. Not my doing again, just an observation. It happened to all of them; the Babylonians, Greeks, Romans and others. Happening right now to us. We are on our way out my friends! Moral collapse is not healthy and it leads to total civil breakdown. We are losing all notion of the spiritual and the nuclear original family structure. Watch as we destroy ourselves because we got too sure of ourselves and to vain to stick to The LORD.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

I want to hear you say that when you are in hell...ok?

*shakes head and sadly walks away*

Okay you homophobic nerd.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Also, I note that time and time again that a symptom of the corruption and collapse of any past civilization has been the rise of homosexuality. Not my doing again, just an observation.
ROFL

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You got me wrong my friend. You need to read my earlier reply to know what I think personally. That further reply was more a discussion of sin itself and putting sin in context.

I felt the nature of Sin was a worthy addition to the thread my friend. I was not addressing you directly, but rather everyone.

I must disagree with you. Jesus Christ told us we were sinners.

You are wrong my friend. You do not know what Jesus Christ told me. You were not there. You may know what Jesus Christ told you or even his disciples to a degree, but you do not know what he told me.

If Jesus says you are a sinner, then you are a sinner.

I forgive you of your sins, therefore you have no sins in my eye.

Where are your accusers?

We are not perfect nor can we ever be in this world of flesh.

Would Jesus ask you to be something you were incapable of being?

Does a father give his children rocks when they cry for bread?

That is how I understand Christ. He is not liberal or wishy washy like us.

You are right, you MUST do as he commanded.

I follow The WORD yet still I sin.

To follow means to walk behind. If Christ walked a perfect life, free of sin, and you followed him, then you would NOT be sinning.

Either I must be the worst Christian in the world who dares to sin when saying he follows Christ or I am just quite a normal Christian grappling with a sinful nature. I think any true Christian would admit they are a sinner, so I guess I am the latter.

Stop being a Christian, and just be.

Love one another.

Personally I am not looking for that earthly consensus and our vain attempt at political correctness in civil all so harmonious society. That will never be achieved by humans. We are incapable. I am not GOD. His Spirit might be with me when I am listening. But like other humans I am so damn dumb sometimes, no matter how hard I try.

But, I thought a follower of Christ's soul/sole mission was the advancement of God's Heavenly Kingdom on earth.

Isn't that the Gospel?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Well, when you meet God, what will you do when He says morality was clear to everyone by the very way nature was set up and written upon everyone's heart, but people thinking they are wise corrupted their conscience?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Its also not healthy to have vaginal intercourse in the very same way. Yes, it is designed for sexual intercourse. But for how many times? Should we put a restriction on how many guys a girl can sleep with in her lifetime? I understand that youre probably a virgin, but sex is also for more then reproduction purposes. Its also an enjoyable activity one engages in for fun. Even married, Christian couples have sex for fun. Oh yes, I guarantee you that. The point is that you people will never make a case for why homosexuality should be treated with the same contempt and revulsion that you preach. You are filled with hate and prejudice. And stop telling me that im going to go to Hell if I dont turn to the light. I think it has been made quite obvious that I could care less.

I am not judging or hating anyone, quite the contrary. I am caring enough about people to say these things.

The human vagina is designed to have a man's penis penetrate it. Nature intended that behavior to happen. Infact, the whole human race depends on it happening as often as possible, lol. The human race does not depend to the same degree of us all penetrating eachother's anus! Am I right?

On a more personal note, nah I aint a virgin. I have not slept with a woman for a very long time though now. I used to be very promiscuous when I was younger. I even went through a period when I thought I was gay in my late teens and I acted on it, too. I engaged in that thing I am now saying is a sin. Ohhhh horrors I committed a sin. See, I am a sinner and I admit it. I don't hate myself for having done it, but now I don't do it because through personal experience I saw the sin of this action. I still think gay people are very nice. I got a special friend who is a gay woman. It is all quite hard work isn't it. But somehow we muddle on through!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Also, I note that time and time again that a symptom of the corruption and collapse of any past civilization has been the rise of homosexuality. Not my doing again, just an observation. It happened to all of them; the Babylonians, Greeks, Romans and others. ......

Well, I cant say for sure, since I was not there at the time, and all religious documents, heck all HISTORICAL documents, are biased one way or the other.

But I'm willing to bet that intolerance and internal hate (perhaps even intentional ignorance) had a lot to do with it as well.
edit on 29-1-2012 by vogon42 because: historical docs

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Well, when you meet God, what will you do when He says morality was clear to everyone by the very way nature was set up and written upon everyone's heart, but people thinking they are wise corrupted their conscience?

Can we stop going back to the same pointless question?
If I meet God someday ill tell him where he can put his offensive book, after of course ive converted him to our sinful homosexually deviant ways and coerce him into bending over and letting me lick his taint.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

You got me wrong my friend. You need to read my earlier reply to know what I think personally. That further reply was more a discussion of sin itself and putting sin in context.

I felt the nature of Sin was a worthy addition to the thread my friend. I was not addressing you directly, but rather everyone.

I must disagree with you. Jesus Christ told us we were sinners.

You are wrong my friend. You do not know what Jesus Christ told me. You were not there. You may know what Jesus Christ told you or even his disciples to a degree, but you do not know what he told me.

If Jesus says you are a sinner, then you are a sinner.

I forgive you of your sins, therefore you have no sins in my eye.

Where are your accusers?

We are not perfect nor can we ever be in this world of flesh.

Would Jesus ask you to be something you were incapable of being?

Does a father give his children rocks when they cry for bread?

That is how I understand Christ. He is not liberal or wishy washy like us.

You are right, you MUST do as he commanded.

I follow The WORD yet still I sin.

To follow means to walk behind. If Christ walked a perfect life, free of sin, and you followed him, then you would NOT be sinning.

Either I must be the worst Christian in the world who dares to sin when saying he follows Christ or I am just quite a normal Christian grappling with a sinful nature. I think any true Christian would admit they are a sinner, so I guess I am the latter.

Stop being a Christian, and just be.

Love one another.

Personally I am not looking for that earthly consensus and our vain attempt at political correctness in civil all so harmonious society. That will never be achieved by humans. We are incapable. I am not GOD. His Spirit might be with me when I am listening. But like other humans I am so damn dumb sometimes, no matter how hard I try.

But, I thought a follower of Christ's soul/sole mission was the advancement of God's Heavenly Kingdom on earth.

Isn't that the Gospel?

With Love,

Your Brother

Ohhh, people like you melt my heart.

At times Christianity can be a real prison on this earth. I don't get to have all the crazy fun like I used to and the world has no colour left in it. Life is harder and I am nowhere near as happy or content as I used to be before asserting Christianity in my life. Yet, my soul has a peace it did not have before. I do not feel in mortal danger like I used to. I used to get moments of feeling the horror and oblivion of death. Now I feel the promise of life. I didn't do that. It just suits my being and brings me that. At the end of the day I see a man who they put on a cross who asks me not to forsake He and His Father and indeed all Creation. I had to follow, even if He tells me at the end of days that I was not called and He doesn't know me, I will still be glad I tried.

It is so deep my friend in a Christian's being. Most would rather die than forsake Christ. I really think that I would have to die rather than forsake Christ (though I pray I am never tested that way, God forbid). Neither is it brain washing. I don't go to a Church and I don't even hang out with other Christians. It is a personal relationship with God through Christ. I read it for myself. I pray it from my own heart. I understand it from my own view point according to my own powers of reason. I have tested it and it its as hard as Rock!!! It is called Faith and it is different to any other human feeling. It means accepting something that cannot be understo0d by human logic and reasoning alone. It is beyond that. It is not dumb and folly. It is surrender and trust in a very well documented Creator and His WORD.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You know IAMIAM..you are constantly saying this.. yet you judge all the time..by judging the judgers.. so.. get off your high horse as well in that regard..because you yourself are exactly guilty of everything you have accused in your post.

If I judge anyone, it is God's judgement and that of Jesus for as the Son is with the Father, so to are they both with me. But, I judge no Man.

Where have I judged any man?

I have only warned of ditches in one's path.

Furthermore, I AM NOT CHRISTIAN.

My high horse has a name, I call it Lightning.

Christians are the one's saying "Jesus is Lord!" "Jesus is the truth!" "Jesus is the savior!" "Accept Jesus!"

I AM saying YOU FIRST! Do as HE said and lead the way.

Give YOUR money to the poor.

Give YOUR life to doing God's will.

Pick up YOUR cross and follow him.

Otherwise shut up about it because you do not believe what you are asking others to believe.

I do what I say and say what I do because I do not for my own glory but for the glory of God.

His name, not mine.

Quite frankly anyone who can say that it is perfectly acceptable for two women to have sex together, and what God wouldn't want to watch that is obviously under the influences of very sexually twisted spirits.

Anyone one who would twist the natural desires of two consenting human beings into something unGodly, thinks themselves God.

Yes..I am judging you..so get over it.. because you DO NOT speak for Christ, and someday you will realize that , if you indeed don't know it already.. but just want to pervert and twist the teachings of Christ, because you actually follow some other God.

You cannot say who I speak for because you do not know where I come from or where I go. You can only speak for you. Since I do not speak for Christ, well then you must not also.

I don't know you. Nor does my father. We do indeed have different God's.

But there is only one Most High.

I am not saying I know God spiritually like some who obviously have a better grasp on the Holy Spirit than I do.. but I do know enough , that anyone who thinks that our Holy Father or His Son, Jesus, enjoys the sexual perversity that you say they do.. is DEFINITELY not someone who is intuned with the true Holy Spirit.

Your mistake is assuming that Man has power over anything.

EVERYTHING is created by the will of the father, the creator of all that is, all that was, and all that will ever be.

Through Love were all things created. Through love was Man given free will to do as he pleases in the garden, and through love was he tossed out to learn what a gift he had received after he made the choice to judge God's work as good or evil.

Man has had his turn running the garden and it is on the verge of destruction.

Now the land owner comes to harvest. YOU are not the judge.

There are Christians who care enough about others that they won't let that go by without challenging it.... and someday..when God s patience has run out.. You will know with all certainty exactly what God meant by all His words..

Unless you repent of all of this false teaching.. you will cast yourself away from Him for all eternity.

Tick Tock.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Originally posted by PharohGnosis
Hope that clears things up. The liberal lies that God created gays should be put to rest. God condemned homosexuality and punished them for their wicked and sinful ways. Rejecting your creator will lead you perdition, that goes for everyone.

Oooooooooh i'm scared
Scares me so much i will kick out my Girlfriend of nearly 8 years, change my life completely so "God" will be happy with me again...

...well, no, that will never happen

Honestly, why in the TWENTYFIRST #ING CENTURY do people still belive in fairy tales and God? If God is real, start believing that the Transformers, Harry Potter and Sonic the Hedgehog are real too.

And nobody should give a # about some crappy religion and their ancient views on life, sex and love.
Love is stronger than hate, love is stronger than religion and if you're really love another human, really deep love, you're not interested in the lies some religion created.

Every day i wake up next to my girlfriend, i consider myself to be the happiest woman in the world, because i have her, love her and she loves me

hey now, just because people misinterpret the message of God according to their own beliefs, doesn't mean you should diss God too.

If you believe God doesn't hate homosexuals, then believe that. Personally, I believe it too. But don't take your distaste of these false religions out on God.

After all, if it was so hateful, why would there be so many homosexuals?

Respect the Infinite Creator, who only wants us to live by the law of Love. If these other people keep looking for labels to slap on us, and keep trying to condemn and judge despite their own doctrines stating "Those who judge shall be judged" then let them.

We're the ones who know what's up.

edit on CSundayam333338f38America/Chicago29 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

It is so deep my friend in a Christian's being. Most would rather die than forsake Christ. I really think that I would have to die rather than forsake Christ (though I pray I am never tested that way, God forbid). Neither is it brain washing.

Something for everyone to consider here.

Being a christian is who you are. I get that.

It sucks when someone degrades you for who you are.

I get that too.

It is horrifying imagining having to be something you are not to appease a consensus.

I get that too.

It breaks my heart to see you all putting such expectations on each other.

Be who ever you are.

Shine your light while allowing others to shine theirs.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join