It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rather large increase of Area 51, UFO, and Extraterrestial-related TV Documentaries being aired...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Is it just me, or has here been a pretty big jump in TV shows/documentaries airing, that relate to UFO's, Secret Government Facilities, Unexplained Phenomena...?

The last two years, I've noticed a rather interesting exponential increase in shows like these being aired on a lot of different channels... Being aired anytime from the typical 'primetime' slots, to late at night, early in the morning, or even smack dab in the middle of the day.

I know it's 2012 and there's been an increase of uncertainty of the general public's perception to their governments/authorities, but what gives??

Let's throw out a bunch of different ideas/theories about this!

edit on 1/27/2012 by weavty1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Contact was on last night.

The acclimation program in progress? I think so.. It will stop the panic later on.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The same reason there was a bunch of doomsday movies back in the late 90's. Something gets into the public consciousness and the only way for it to settle down is have Bruce Willis blow something up in a movie, about the idea.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I agree that there is an increase in MSM depiction and exploitation of ETs.

It's easy and logical to suspect some sort of desensitization is afoot.

It would be marginally useful to string together dozens of examples of this, and pinpoint their emergence around the 50's (hmm), but I refrain.

Note the increasing "reality" of the depictions in movies, and especially TV documentaries. Yet, to contrast, ETs and UFOs are portrayed as a laughing stock in the news media, universally.

We are being made to be confused about the nature, but certain of the presence; of ETs
edit on 27-1-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: more

edit on 27-1-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: lil more

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
They are indoctrinating the masses so they will put up very little resistance when the E.T.s do show up!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What sells sells.....
Thats it....
The UFO has hit the mainstream
Now it will be hounded to oblivion, in two years there will be no one who wants to see another one...simple mind control.....overloading or psychic driving i think its called.....just another cover up ploy to keep it under wraps....Notice they all say the same old sh*t

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

A better example would be all the superhero movies that came out within a 10 year period. They were big moneymakers....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive

I think it has to do with viewership...I would say that the news and the media in general now understand that there is a bigger population that is actually interested in this stuff so quite simply they want to make money...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

You are being observant and perceptive. There has been a steady increase of all UFO and Alien related topics in all areas of the media, arts and entertainment over the last three to four years. It started a little and then a little more was added and so forth.

Research Tavistock and mind control and knit that together with the fact only six people own, control and overseer everything that comes from the television, movie production houses, publishers - pull it all together with the illuminati/cabal/whatever plans for a New World Order - you are tuning in! Good for you!

Anyone who wants to debunk feel free - I am not trying to convince anyone - just stating the obvious. This is also why there is a DESPERATE attempt to gain more control over the internet. The need is to censor the internet so people/sheeple will only have access to what the illuminati/cabal/whatever wants them to access. Get the picture? History gave us an example with Hitler - completely controlled the Children so they would grow up not knowing anything other then what they were taught. The Adults were controlled with fear and flouride and God knows what else.

I even have an Avon brochure from 2011 that advertises some Childrens items featuring UFOs and Aliens - AVON!!!!!

The plan is in play - most people/sheeple come in from gardening, come home from work or whatever and watch the television or read the paper or go the video shop and hire movies and in amongst their relaxation time - they are being gradually fed a higher dose of all things UFO and Alien.

The last card will be the FAKE Alien invasion. Just check out the Illuminati Card Game - lots of their plans have been played out. What is happening is going to be very difficult for the illuminati/cabal/whatever because so many people are very much awake and aware and waiting - waiting for the right moment to stand firm and say no more. I mentioned in another thread on Above Top Secret - I will be on my front verandah telling the local Children to watch the hologram show - and learn - because you will never see anything like it again!

Great thread. Thank you.

Much Peace...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
My observation is this. By thinking you are being desensitised ready for the big DISCLOSURE you aren't going to go and find the facts for yourselves. You think "they" are going to tell you all they know so don't worry too much that something massive might be kept from you.

Think about this. What if that's the idea. There won't be a disclosure unless it is forced. So making you think it will happen makes keeping a lid on it easier. Think about it carefully. Do I make sense or do I make sense?

Good luck in your researches.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

I like your thinking. I think disclosure is separate to people waking up and seeing what is going on. Disclosure and fake alien invasion are distinctly different but not unrelated.

Seeing what is going on means you don't need the government to disclose because you are joining the dots on your own.

I agree that people who sit around and wait to be told will be sorely disappointed and you are right they just keep adding fuel to the fire. Governments are mostly comprised of psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists who have no empathy and do not care what people think of them.

Much Peace...

join