It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy
As for the skeptics....well, my opinion is that someone who signs up to a conspiracy site just to debunk every conspiracy must have some alternative agenda other than truthseeking....

Seeking the truth is typically the agenda..not seeking absolutely anything to believe in under the sun
There is a difference between a skeptic and a dismissive cynic. Anyone whom is not skeptical shouldn't, in my opinion, be on a conspiracy website..they just clutter the website with disinformation and madness.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
I am extremely surprised that no one in this thread mentioned the CIA plans to move their HQ out there or the fact that a ridiculous amount of fiber optics was installed there. I will check back later to see if anyone actual did their homework or if you will continue arguing over what you THINK is actually going on, yes you too moderator.
edit on 27-1-2012 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

Exactly! I would also like to point out that it is in one of the most secure places in the world, the only other places that have the conditions that Denver has are in The South American mountain ranges (Peru and Chile), and In the area around Tibet. There is nothing weird going on in those areas either is there?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Are you kidding me?

Those sculptures are not even remotely similar.. unless by "the same" you mean that they are both horses.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well I was passing through Denver IA and did some poking around of my own.
I took a closer look at the artwork and some of the lesser known pictures isn't shown in that report...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy
As for the skeptics....well, my opinion is that someone who signs up to a conspiracy site just to debunk every conspiracy must have some alternative agenda other than truthseeking....

Seeking the truth is typically the agenda..not seeking absolutely anything to believe in under the sun
There is a difference between a skeptic and a dismissive cynic. Anyone whom is not skeptical shouldn't, in my opinion, be on a conspiracy website..they just clutter the website with disinformation and madness.

I equate it to Ron Paul. I was skeptical of Ron Paul at first, but after careful consideration and exhaustive research, I have become a die hard supporter, although I disagree somewhat with the gold standard and his stance towards Lincoln..

But there are those with the establishment, who will never support Ron Paul because they would loose their easy money stolen from the taxpayers.

I equate the debunker who attempts to debunk every conspiracy that puts limelight on government corruption with the latter group that I descrbed above....no matter how conspicuous the clues are.

In other words, there are people paid to debunk people who dig up conspiracies that expose govt corruption.

Those people will claim they need proof to believe there is a conspiracy. Well, if there was proof, it wouldn't be a conspiracy THEORY, now would there.
edit on 27-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Very cool article.
I have researched all of this extremely in depth, and in fact did a presentation on DIA for an architectural lecture class.
I believe everything compiled together is just a huge red flag. for us.
When our world comes crashing down, all the nay sayers will look back at all these blatantly obvious signs and wonder how they could be so blind.

Good find there.
Its hard to find everything together like that.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The different perceptions I agree with, but mine is that there is nothing benign in any of those murals, I just don't know which one, or part of, is the worst. I do see attempts to distract by posters being singular on the horse, I see the same MO on other threads that have multi-facets in them, by focusing on one facet in an attempt to debunk everything else. Apart from that, an expanding airport? what happened to the luggage system that would not work, probably dismantled by now, when there are other similar systems around the world that do work well. Luckily then those tunnels were there anyway. The railway transit system only recently in use, well it is working it seems, so at least we know there are many tunnels at DIA. The fact that the Fox news snicker item, the subject of this thread, is a load of tosh by not being new in any way, is also singular by more concentration the underground aspect rather than the crappy murals topside, (they were given lip service) makes me think that something is not quite right in the whole scenario, that includes the no show of the underground transit system since were are expected to have seen all, (The guides words) in fact, we saw nowt.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
Well I was passing through Denver IA and did some poking around of my own.
I took a closer look at the artwork and some of the lesser known pictures isn't shown in that report...

Hey, I was watching your video and I notice this at :14

I posted earlier how there is mention of Mt Blanca in the floor of DIA, and how that
connected with the Navajo creation story, which is also detailed in a cool book I have
called The Enduring Navaho by Laura Gilpin (pg 10)

Now I see this, and the see how the whole thing equates.

You see, the Navajo went underground near the base of Mt Blanca (San Luis Valley) in the last upheaval of Earth. (Mt Blanca is the Northeast of the Four Sacred Mountains.)

The symbolism is unmistakable in my view.
edit on 27-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
OR it is a Denver Bronco..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
the most interesting thing about this thread were statements from those who worked there or who have spoken to contractors, they were suitably cryptic but made you wonder

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

Great find there.

It all ties in somehow..The symbolism there shows the possibility of a deep underground base below the DIA.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

The government is always up to something. But I highly doubt they know of the exact end of the world. Don't gang up on me because I refuse to believe the exact things you do. Of course they're doing something that they're hiding. But it's not planning on an apocalypse. I'll admit to not knowing how much money they spent. I'm okay with admitting that. I just don't think there's a preplanned apocalypse that the Mayans predicted that they're preparing for.
edit on 1/7/12 by Avalessa because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by MentalData
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Ariel views show miles of empty land. Sure there could be some neighborhoods around. It surely seems more convient than having something like this in the middle of a large city. If having the 3rd largest and busiest airport in the world 25 miles from the nearest city, how doesthat make sense? Most if not all major airports seem to be a lot closer to the action if you know what I mean.

But I guess you have figured out the whole thing and will continue to turn a blind eye to the situation. I'm glad most people don't take that stance.

the airport is NOT 25 miles form the nearest city. you are buying in to false information.

Well I checked out my house now and it's shown the building we just got finished building a while back. Just sayin
it is at most 15 min from the nearest city......the maps you see are not even current. the same maps show my house after it was just built! 10 years ago.....so to rely on google/bing maps, etc....is not proof.

im not turning a blind eye. I LIVE HERE. but if you chose to believe myths, rumours and not one single factual piece of information....more power to you.

bring me some meat to chew on and I shall consider it. bring some FACTS not myths. not rumours, some cold hard facts and I shall believe that there is something askew happening at DIA....

until then, it is all myths and urban legends to me....
edit on January 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I do see attempts to distract by posters being singular on the horse, I see the same MO on other threads that have multi-facets in them, by focusing on one facet in an attempt to debunk everything else.

Oh that,,, yeah Its a tactic to try to focus on a single item they consider the easiest to attack and hope people will look away from the rest.

Magicians do that all the time here in Vegas... draw your attention to what they want you to see so they can do their magic where you are not looking.

Its when you have a staggering amount of coincidences all in one spot that you have to look at the big picture to see the forest instead of the tree.

The comment made that the owners insisted on the glowing eye in spite of the artist? Now THAT is interesting if I can find that reference

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Avalessa

Ganging up on you?
I havent even read any of your previous posts..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
So what if Denver is 25 miles from it? Why does that matter? Why is that even brought up...ever?
Aurora is very close to it. Much closer than Denver. There are neighborhoods close to it, like Green Valley Ranch and Montebello. Why would anyone want to live right next to an airport anyways? The people of the surrounding areas are probably glad they built it a bit further out....

Eh. I'm in CO and have been to it and find nothing creepy about any of it. Go to any Museum and you see all kinds of "odd" and even "creepy" art (which opinions of art are just that....opinions).

And who cares if the Masons are somehow tied into it....go to WDC, the entire town was built by masons....ooohhh scary!
They must have baby sacrifices in the basement of the airport!!

You want scary and creepy and all that in the Denver area? Drive up and down Colfax Ave.....That street and everything on it will make your skin crawl and eyes pop out!

edit on January 26th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)
To be more specific...East Cofax. West of I-25 isn't all that bad. Especially closer to the mountains...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

rainbow looks like a chemtrail coming from an aeroplane......
poisoning the people \ animals and the plants......

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
OR it is a Denver Bronco..

Your kidding right?
Hmm.. a dark blue bronco, with black veins, and red eyes.
If you've never been to Invesco (well Sports authority field now) there is a white bronco.
So, youd think they would do something a little less.. uh.. freaky, eh?
Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

This is part of one of the murals, do you know what is in her hands?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join