It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I really don't know how someone in their sane mind can look at that horse and say "oh yeah, thats normal!"
Thats just straight freaky

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119
reply to post by greeneyedleo

No, I am not trying to bash on your opinion.
I am just saying that if you were to look into it, it is somewhat odd..
How large the property is that DIA is placed on (33,457 acres, or 52 sq miles. Twice the size of Manhattan)
How they went 2 billion dollars over their given budget
How they first built five 'incorrectly built' buildings and buried them, to just build the current DIA on top
(in doing this they displaced 1/3rd the amount on earth as the Panama canal did)
And why they even built DIA in the first place.. considering we had the perfectly fine Stapleton International (that had more gates and runways)

Im not digging into the murals and statues.. just look at all the oddities that surround the actual structure itself.

its all good. i know you are not bashing it

everyone has an opinion...everyone has their perception of things...and not everyone will see things the same way....which is fine...

the funny thing is....the DIA conspiracies is what led me to ATS and to sign up...i was moving here and searching for images....one of the images i found was linked to a thread here on ATS
it was the very first topic i had ever read here. i read everything i could on it.....

and yet...i just have yet to see anything that i can sink my teeth into and feel "ah ha!"

and well now stapelton has some high $$ homes...as you know

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I haven't seen Phil Schneider mentioned yet..

An eyewitness who has since "committed suicide" named Phil Schneider was a whistle blower re: Denver International Airport's underground facilities
He helped build the underground facilities and reportedly "killed" himself via a double tie catheter behind his own neck strangling himself. It goes without saying that it appears that he was MURDERED.
Phil also worked on other government underground facilities such as Area 51 and Dulce and more

www.w9aco.net...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I've been to the Denver airport on my first visit to the US and back from them. I've not paid attention even to the murals at that time because I was not into any of these stories. I've read all about the conspiracies of DIA and I remember there were some colorless pictures of wired fences.

Those wired fences are probably the same as those seen here which means all similar pictures showing some mass construction with cables and pipes on the ceiling to be legit pictures. But I had no idea they are real pictures and there is really so much underground..

I think since such wide places exist underground and no one goes there.. maybe some of these stories of what may be even lower levels than this could exist, and other beings, OR it leads to other DUMBs.. I really only see confirmation of what could be hidden, rather than debunking..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Oh its absolutely a captivating topic!
There is just to much that raises a red flag for me regarding the construction of the structure.
All that I had outline in my previous post.. do you have any theories on that?
It just seems odd that they would buy such a large land mass.. i know they claim its for expansion but THAT MUCH expansion?
And of course the 'incorrectly built buildings', thats just bizarre.
Then, personally, I find the horse creepy
Just the eyes.. I mean i always feel like im entering the gates of hell

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ok, gonna throw my 5 cents worth in..........not that it will matter!

Speaking from a outsiders point of view (Australian/British) seeing all this imagery at an airport is just plain crazy?

We don't have anything like that over here? We just have, well, airports?

No pictures of death, dirty suitcase bombs, no impaled doves, no gassing. What a completely Fu34ed up place??

There is a reason for everything. This is not merely art. A sign is a sign; it's just that some signs need more intelligence to read?

However, I would be interested to know, out of the gazillion other airports in America, how many have simular imagery?
Oh?! That will be none then?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I found a website that discusses most of the points already brought up in this thread. It discusses the murals, capstones, gargoyles etc. It also has a "conspiracy" video at the end.

Congratulations, it made the "Sinister Sites" category:

vigilantcitizen.com...

I really don't the like the artist, Leo Tanguma. Surely they could have found someone less psychotic. Here's another example of his work:

Fascism, antisemitism, genocide, JC, whats not to like.

He describes this particular work as follows:

My composition evolves from a scene which shows an enormous predatory eagle spreading its wings protectively over a sinister vulture devouring a human being. The eagle represents U.S. imperialism protecting its lackies, portrayed as a vulture and the victim being ravaged signifies the oppressed of Central America

www.leotanguma.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I wouldn't go so f ar as to say the government knows of an exact reason as to why they would build bunkers. They aren't smart enough!

Instead, I'm thinking they were building just in case something were to happen. Just like how we have emergency kits at home. I find the DIA suspicious, but I think the murals are a little irrelevant to the bunkers. I don't think they're warnings but rather just disturbing opinions of the artist. As an artist myself, I daw screwed up stuff all the time like those murals and it means nothing.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
this story is how I found ATS in the first place

the origins of the DIA story came from a gentleman who linked it to the dauphin prince coming to the US to buy land for the queen and to be the HQ for the western NWO

I did some checking on the story, and found that the dauphin prince's body was proven to have never left europe by way of DNA testing

I checked in on the story a few years later, and the guy changed his story without ever akcnowledging the obvious snafu in his fantasy. now it is the rhodes scholars doing her evil bidding. what a joke. he edited the story and never makes note of it. complete sham

this story is a good example of checking sources before you fall for anything, and always look for original source material for any quote

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Good find!

Well that clears up the whole conspiracy for me. Except for;

The Nazi run way.
The Kevlar roof.
The remoteness.
The fact that they are still moving earth.

Yes this conspiracy is defiantly been debunked.

ALS

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

You know the swastika is actually a symbol of peace. You don't need a historian to tell you that they hid behind it to gain trust. I fail to see any sinister plotting behind the airport. Just an artist going nuts with a blank building as a canvas. I find some of it fishy but not to the extent of Jesse Ventura. The government is building shelters, so what? We have basements and storm cellars.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
This is also creepy

The Horse of the Apocalypse statue at the Airport

Credit: www.rabbithole2.com...

DIA Sculptor Killed By Own Sculpture

Luis Jimenez, a successful but often controversial sculptor whose work was supposed to be installed at Denver International Airport this year, died Tuesday in what authorities are calling an industrial accident. Part of a 32-foot sculpture was being moved with a hoist at Jimenez's New Mexico studio when it came loose and struck the artist, pinning him against a steel support, said the Lincoln County Sheriff's Department. He was taken to the Lincoln County Medical Center, where he was later pronounced dead.

www.thedenverchannel.com...

Yup definitely creepy

edit on 27-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

If I recall, correctly, this same statue is somewhere in Astana, Kazakhstan! Eerie connection.

Yup... Found it (right at the beginning):

edit on 1/27/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: Found video

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think you're all wackdoodle, but will concede that the horse statue is muy creepy.

That side shot at night with the lightning or whatnot in the background makes me more timid than a hot girl at Comic Con.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Avalessa

& how about the going over-budget by $2 billion?

I can look past the murals & statues, but not why so much money was put into an airport..

There's clearly things about DIA going on that we don't know about.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The DIA was never said to house aliens, although the Great Hall being a meeting place for some societies was never addressed as anything explainable. I think DIA is an entrance to other places even outside the state. The space underground is pure example how they could be making so large things and no one ever knows what they are doing there

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
reply to post by Avalessa

& how about the going over-budget by $2 billion?

I can look past the murals & statues, but not why so much money was put into an airport..

There's clearly things about DIA going on that we don't know about.

How large the property is that DIA is placed on (33,457 acres, or 52 sq miles. Twice the size of Manhattan)
How they went 2 billion dollars over their given budget
How they first built five 'incorrectly built' buildings and buried them, to just build the current DIA on top
(in doing this they displaced 1/3rd the amount on earth as the Panama canal did)
And why they even built DIA in the first place.. considering we had the perfectly fine Stapleton International (that had more gates and runways)
:repost of an earlier post of mine
edit on 00/00/0000 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Lol, nice bit of knowledge there.

I did not know that 5 buildings were constructed there before, only to be taken down(?) & replaced by the DIA..

I'd also like you to take a look at an article, & get your thoughts on it ka119, if you have a chance:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

P.S. - If you look on that site, you'll also find an article on there about Astana..Some interesting tid-bits there for you to ponder over.
edit on 27-1-2012 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well I'm pretty sure this is bullspit. Why now, would the media (which we all know is completely bogus) put something like this out? Doesn't make any sense. And the guy talking about the mason thing....really...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The art is awesome, but perhaps not the images you want in an airport when your about to jump on a projected tin can...more coffee house type art imo.

Gargoyles are cool..meh..just a gargoyle.

The only thing that gives me pause is the city sized baggage levels with no real working baggage carts. Not sure how big the average major hub ones are though, so would like to see a few comparisons for complexity..they might take up a ton of space. I don't know (therefore won't say I know).

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

I really think all that space under DIA serves as a protective bunker for the elites, politicians, call them whatever, during times of suspected world anihilation. That's it. It's probably just one of many "Continuation of Government" sites. I could be wrong but remember when that comet passed in September (?), all of Washington was in Denver for suppossed FEMA training drills or something.Right
....they were all hiding under DIA just in case something got too close. Just my thoughts
you got me thinking. If a disaster comes where would airforce one land? And they wouldn't wanna have to drive all the way to a bunker when they can get out of a plane and be in the most secure place on earth?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join