It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to UN: Tomorrow will be too late for action against Iran !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
You know we all joke about this. But what happens if it does happen and the gloves come off and Isreal does launch a massive strike against IRAN.

You will not be laughing any of you.

You will all be sitting their holding your johnson say . Holy # holy # holy #. OMG OMG OMG.

Lets all hope and pray this doesn't get out of hand.

I for one am on the east coast and know from being in the know that it is very possible for iran's subs to sneak piggy back across the ocean under a boat and sneak up on the us coast and unleash WW3. You all have no idea what the potential is because you are all clue less.

If you look at the east coast around Georges banks there is a little area to be concerned with . One the Russians use to use and I know the Iranian's know about this as well.

But it is possible for a small sub to sneka up on the cleff area and release its contents.

We have time to detect the launch but by that time we have minutes before chemical weaponsa are unleashed on the east coast.

The only thing I see good about it is the jet stream would carry it out to see but by that time there would be millions dead.

We all joke about war and dropping bombs and Isreal is a rabid dog .
But The fox is cornered and there is no way out so what should they do.

They will strike out.

Lets just hope they are not as dum as I think they are.

We will all be dead.

Omne thin is for sure though.

That if this does happen. The mideast will become a sheet of glass for the next couple of million years.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

If the majority of people are clueless about the ease of a nuclear sub attack on the US east coast, how do you have such privileged knowledge? Seriously, do you have top secret info? I would imagine that we (the US) has detection systems in place to prevent such an attack.
We all have friends or family that have or remaining serving in the military, so weve all heard supposed "secrets" about things. Not saying youre wrong, but what is your source of knowledge on this?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

I know that all around the us we have radar which was designed to pick up missle launches.

Did you know that?

Where would a missle from russia come from?

I'm talking first strike missle.

Where would it come from. Do you know?

It comes from the ocean.

Space- got it covered
Land got it covered.
Ocean. Impossible to cover. To many cracks in the ocean floor. To many anomalies to use to deter detection.

Knowing this. Looking at a map of the us where would be the shortest route for a missle attack.

Look at the eastern coast and look at where russia is.

Look at the deep sea topo and look where the russian sub would come from ( black sea fleet is where)and if they were to creep up on the us where would it come from.

Where could you launch MERV's and hit the entire US east coast.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Do some digging about radar that can detect missle.

You may find something useful.

Cannot say what I know.

You do not have above top secret clearance.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Iran already has nukes.

This is old news.

They got them from Russia in the early 90's. They know this and we know this.

One is not going to distroy Isreal.

This is what they want.

They want to make fuel rods.
They want to make nukle tech to sell to everyone.

The want to make weapons for the muslim world.

Does anyone doubt these facts?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm not convinced. It is now "tomorrow" and I've heard no word of Israel being wiped off the map.

It is not in Iran's best interest to obtain a nuclear weapon. Attempting to do so would sign their own death warrant. They would come under attack from all sides before their first batch of nukes could even be completed. No evidence has been found thus far to prove that they are even attempting to build nukes.

Iran has stated its interest in becoming a strong, modern nation, and has the means to do so by becoming an energy superpower. Western leaders fear this more than they fear a few stray nukes, which they now have the ability to detect and disarm mid-flight. The media is making a big deal of nukes and extremism in Iran to make the sheeple support an economic hit on Iran.

Israel needs to shut its foaming gob and let the adults handle this. Iran needs to be watched carefully. A pre-emptive attack is unnecessary unless hard evidence is found of Iran's efforts turning to nuclear weapons.

Israel is like a paranoid kid on a playground freaking out because Iran is carrying a baseball bat, presumably with the intent to beat him with it, but in reality Iran just wants to play ball.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
Iran already has nukes.

This is old news.

They got them from Russia in the early 90's. They know this and we know this.

One is not going to distroy Isreal.

This is what they want.

They want to make fuel rods.
They want to make nukle tech to sell to everyone.

The want to make weapons for the muslim world.

Does anyone doubt these facts?

Yes, I do. I believe you just repeat fearmongering nonsense. Why don't you provide some proof?
edit on 25-1-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: grammar

edit on 25-1-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
One MAJOR flaw here. Iran has deisel subs that wouldnt make it even half way across the Atlantic.

You know we all joke about this. But what happens if it does happen and the gloves come off and Isreal does launch a massive strike against IRAN.

You will not be laughing any of you.

You will all be sitting their holding your johnson say . Holy # holy # holy #. OMG OMG OMG.

Lets all hope and pray this doesn't get out of hand.

I for one am on the east coast and know from being in the know that it is very possible for iran's subs to sneak piggy back across the ocean under a boat and sneak up on the us coast and unleash WW3. You all have no idea what the potential is because you are all clue less.

If you look at the east coast around Georges banks there is a little area to be concerned with . One the Russians use to use and I know the Iranian's know about this as well.

But it is possible for a small sub to sneka up on the cleff area and release its contents.

We have time to detect the launch but by that time we have minutes before chemical weaponsa are unleashed on the east coast.

The only thing I see good about it is the jet stream would carry it out to see but by that time there would be millions dead.

We all joke about war and dropping bombs and Isreal is a rabid dog .
But The fox is cornered and there is no way out so what should they do.

They will strike out.

Lets just hope they are not as dum as I think they are.

We will all be dead.

Omne thin is for sure though.

That if this does happen. The mideast will become a sheet of glass for the next couple of million years.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

The Phantom Menace: Fantasies, Falsehoods, and Fear-mongering about Iran's Nuclear Program

Two months later, on June 27, 1984, in an article entitled "Senator says Iran, Iraq seek N-Bomb," Minority Whip of the U.S. Senate Alan Cranston was quoted as claiming Iran was a mere seven years away from being able to build its own nuclear weapon. In April 1987, the Washington Post published an article with the title "Atomic Ayatollahs: Just What the Mideast Needs – an Iranian Bomb," in which reporter David Segal wrote of the imminent threat of such a weapon.

The next year, in 1988, Iraq issued warnings that Tehran was at the nuclear threshold.

By late 1991, Congressional reports and CIA assessments maintained a "high degree of certainty that the government of Iran has acquired all or virtually all of the components required for the construction of two to three nuclear weapons." In January 1992, Benjamin Netanyahu told the Knesset that "within three to five years, we can assume that Iran will become autonomous in its ability to develop and produce a nuclear bomb."

Furthermore, a February 1992 report by the U.S. House of Representatives suggested that Iran would have two or three operational nuclear weapons by April 1992.

A May 1992 report in The European claims that "Iran has obtained at least two nuclear warheads out of a batch officially listed as 'missing from the newly independent republic of Kazakhstan.'"

Was Israel "threatened" way back then ??

Speaking on French television in October 1992, then-Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres warned the international community that Iran would be armed with a nuclear bomb by 1999. The following month, the New York Times reported that Israel was confident Iran would "become a nuclear power in a few years unless stopped."

Further statements continue right up to Today ....

and problably Tommorrow !!

Tommorrow Never Seems to Show UP !!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Exactly this type of stuff has been going on for decades. thats why the mass populace could care less and its only the folks here on ATS who are convinced that WWIII is going to break out at any moment because of some new news article. Its like folks on here havent been living on this planet very long to understand that thiss tuff has been going for a LONG time.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

"The obsession with Israeli and the ignoring of countries where civilians are tortured and killed undermines the credibility and calls into question the relevance of the Security Council,"

Countries like... umm.. Israel?

"Iran's efforts to develop nuclear weapons represent the greatest threat to peace and security in the world," Prosor said. "The silence of the Security Council will be very costly. You must act today. Tomorrow will be too late."

Iran has had an Atomic Program since the 1950's. It has taken them 60 years to reach 20% enrichment. If it takes 80% to make a weapon, why would "tomorrow be too late"? At the current pace, your still looking at 180 years to reach 80% enrichment, considering weapons inspectors have not been denied access to facilities in Iran, I am sure the whole world would know if Iran was enriching uranium to a weapons grade.

On UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon's expected upcoming visit to Israel, Prosor said: "I hope that the Secrtary-General's visit will provide a new perspective on the real barriers to peace and security in the region and illuminate the true problems of terror, extremism and incitement in our region."

Well this sure sounds like a great opportunity to dress a couple Special OPs guys as Palestinians and have them shoot a rocket at some abandoned building, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Exactly this type of stuff has been going on for decades. thats why the mass populace could care less and its only the folks here on ATS who are convinced that WWIII is going to break out at any moment because of some new news article. Its like folks on here havent been living on this planet very long to understand that thiss tuff has been going for a LONG time.

Don't over simplfy it. WWIII is not going to break out soon, but Iran yes , could happen soon.

This stuff going on for decades, really, can you point to a time when 3 Air Carriers , with full compliment of support ships have gathered without action happening.

When the Entire world has followed the lead to enforce Sanctions, to strangle another country, without action happening.

Ya , your right , happened twice last week.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Well this sure sounds like a great opportunity to dress a couple Special OPs guys as Palestinians and have them shoot a rocket at some abandoned building, doesn't it?

Mr Wendal, I believe you think to small. A couple of Qassams fired at an empty building or even killing a few Israeli women and children won't do the trick. If TPTB really want to launch another war in the Middle East, they need something bigger.

Something along the line of a sneaky attack on the USS Enterprise by “Iranian revolutionary guards”, or a few turncoat scientists from Iran or even Russia. Scientists confessing on live-TV: “I was part of the secret Iranian WMD-program. When I learned, that my superiors want to give these weapons to known terrorists, I could no longer remain silent. I could no longer ignore my conscience. Therefore I confess...”

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Remember folks that a certain Family believes that a "harvest" is needed. They want a third world war, and believe they're serving the greater spiritual good by creating evil.
edit on 25-1-2012 by angrysniper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

You guys could be on to something.
History is on your side.
Here is the transcript from a anonymous phone call to 911 on Sept11,01.
It led to bridges and tunnels being closed.
O ya , what exactly does a Palestinian look like?

"Dispatcher: Jersey City police.
Caller: Yes, we have a white van, 2 or 3 guys in there, they look like Palestinians and going around a building.
Caller: There's a minivan heading toward the Holland tunnel, I see the guy by Newark Airport mixing some junk and he has those sheikh uniform.
Dispatcher: He has what?
Caller: He's dressed like an Arab. (8)"

By the way, Palestinian's wear Western Clothes
edit on 25-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa

Iran would be the first and only nuke owning Country, that is a theocracy ...

Christopher Hitchens - On North Korea

Christopher Hitchens would beg to differ with you.

:

edit on 25-1-2012 by UmbraSumus because: fix video

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Do some digging about radar that can detect missle.

You may find something useful.

Cannot say what I know.

You do not have above top secret clearance.

Are you Tom Cruising me?
I CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
I hope you know that Israel does not have a constitution.

Israel does not have a First Amendment or a Second Amendment or a Bill of Rights,

Some experts say that the reason Israel does not have a consitution is that it refuses to grant the Arab / Muslim / Christian / Non-Jews living in Israel equal rights with Israeli Jews.

The United States is far from perfect, but...

The US Consitution proclaims that all men (people) are created equal and we have not as good a job as we should have in in creating laws and policies that make that a reality.

Israel has no constitution but Israel has done a good job of creating laws and instituting policy that make sure Jews have rights and priviledges that non-Jews do not have.

In many ways Israel is the antithisis of what the United States represents but has convinced millions of Americans of the opposite.

I wasn't being literal.....just like there is no tomorrow isn't literal...BUT....We have high ranking well known...(can someone post their names that know what I'm talking about, sorry I can't think of them)....anyway...people like Ari Fletcher, Kissenger, and a ton more in our government have duel citizenships, USA/Israel.....
The point being that OUR government is very attached to Israel....So, they might as well be a State in our Union....and when I said 10th Amendment....I meant that they believe and practice their "States Rights" to govern. I was being tongue and cheek to make a point.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I watched 3minutes 50% of that Hitchens video.......I don't see or hear where he disagrees with me.

Are you implying that since the North Koreans follow their leader blindly, or are completely subserviant to him, or may even think of him as a god, that it compares to the Iranian theocracy? The North Koreans don't have a religious faith that even hints to them that they should bring in a new world and a 2nd coming through Armaggedon........Sure there are religious groups all around the world that would welcome the "end of days" and this "rapture" thing.....but not a nuclear armed government......

Now, I suppose it appears that I would be at odds with my man Ron Paul as far as this topic is concerned but I am not in the slightest......Israel can, and has the right, to defend themselves however they see fit, and are old and wise enough to understand consequences whether they are known or Black Swans It isn't up to us to do anything until we are asked for help or we need to protect ourselves and even then it is up to Congress if that means war, not up to the whims of some behind the scenes Rumsfeld type person(s).....we should not be the policemen of the world any more, let people be free to decide their own damn fates.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

why yes sir, I doubt those facts very much.
Iran does not have a Nuke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join