It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You may be right. But I'd like to hear his take on my questions

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Thought this was a great piece...........

Had to share...............

She was a bit shocked when I turned on her, explaining that the only reason we could sleep safely in our beds in Europe, without fearing a knock at the door and a "come wiz us, please, comrade", was because Truman, Ike and co had chosen not to leave us to our own mess in 1945. I'd been to East Germany, I'd been to Czechoslovakia – if the USA was an empire, it was the best God-damn empire the human race had ever produced.

Had to fight back a sniffle, for the English, Canadian, Austrailan, Europian troops were kind enough to get out of the way for the US who entered the war in 1941, 2 years after it started.

`Come wiz us please, Im sure thats what the Iraqis and Afgan peoples were thinking at the night time ruses.

There is always the other side.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I don't mind you ripping my government apart what so ever I hate my government. I'm saying the people who come here to trash us as a people. You can't deny it happens A LOT here.

Yes it does.

"Fat Lazy brainwashed Americans who are too jingoist to know any better etc."

Those names often get tossed about if there is disagreement on some international affair.

edit on 20-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Please correct me if I am wrong, but is ATS not a conspiracy website designed to provide a haven for those who wish to discuss alternative truths, and expose that which is kept secret from general public daily. Why do people continue to come here to tell us not to speak?

America is a great nation, of capable and caring people, with a beautiful consitution, drafted by brilliant men. It is far more than just the latest attempt by men at democracy, or a fashinable flag, and it will survive. Those who are willing to point out acts of sedition should not be discouraged from having a voice.

Here is an American.
www.youtube.com...

AX
FTNWO

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What may help is if people would consider their verbiage when discussing the various American topics that arise daily on this site. I myself become upset with the apparent Anti-American rhetoric and automatically reply in an abrasive manner. Doing so takes the discussion down the drain and I find myself trying to offend back.

I personally love this site and I am on here ALL day long lol! (I know, get a life) I would just like to see one discussion without the ad hominem attacks which I am equally guilty of dishing.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I have been clearly seeing a general distrust,and and out right hatred for anything that shares an American point of view on ATS.

From Americans themselves,wishing on the demise of this great County.

"Warmonger" and "Peacehater" have become the rebuttal of the day.

JEWSA are the newest catchphrases.

As America stands actively to respond to the threats of the World,I find it disheartening to say the least.
With the economic upheaval,to World Wide Job loss,It seems that America,and what it stands for,has become the linchpin of BLAME.

Americas flags burn from America to Pakistan.

4 charged after 2 U.S. flags burned at Occupy Charlotte site

As U.S.-Pakistani relations sink, nations try to figure out ‘a new normal’

While the aid still flows to Pakistan from the very Americans,the world has come to despise.

Although military assistance is currently the only form of US aid to Pakistan to be withheld, Congress has considered other - as yet unsuccessful - bills to also block US economic assistance, and civilian aid to Pakistan will no doubt be up for debate again next year, as the 2012 budget battles get underway.

Sixty years of US aid to Pakistan: Get the data As the US announces it is to withhold military aid to Pakistan, find out how much money America has given to the country since 1948

While American "Warmongers",are willing to rescue those in need........

The U.S. Navy says it has led a rescue operation to help the crew of a sinking Iranian fishing vessel in the Arabian Sea -- the third such operation in two weeks.

U.S. Navy Rescues Iranian Fishermen

Not one country is Perfect,but Fear is the ever prevailing specter,in a World, hellbent on destruction.
While country's like America,are geared to reduce their aging Nuclear weapons stockpiles,Country's like North Korea,India,Pakistan,and even Iran, have been gearing up to show theirs.

Americans want peace.In a perpetual world of War,it is easy to blame America,while pointing the finger,and have three pointing back at you.

Have at it ATS.

Let the Blame game begin.

(Mods,please move if needed)

I look at this in a few ways, first and foremost, this is a troll bait thread...

2nd, if no one hates us or blames us for the things we do, we are not doing anything right....

3rd.. America, has been hated since we declared ourselves American, what else is new, and who cares.....

ats must be dead of good topics to discuss on te forum for this to be on the front page......

edit on 20-1-2012 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

No doubt these people are alive and well in America right now coming up with great things, but it's not these people I think about when I say we need help. In it's simplest form Greed has taken over and is destroying this country, and this isn't just an American problem but this thread is about America. Money talks in politics, that much is obvious, and it's that influence that is steering us down the wrong path. Do we have home grown heroes? Sure we do but they are the minority at the moment, that is until they can be recognized and supported.

Ron Paul 2012, make America grrrrrreat!
edit on 20-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes we know nothing outside of our own country.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes we know nothing outside of our own country.

sigh, and when did I elect, you to speak for me.....

I have traveled all over the world...

I know what is going on outside of my country...

As I said, this is a troll bait thread...

I suppose for most nitwits, this would be an interesting argument...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaExray
reply to post by sonnny1

Please correct me if I am wrong, but is ATS not a conspiracy website designed to provide a haven for those who wish to discuss alternative truths, and expose that which is kept secret from general public daily. Why do people continue to come here to tell us not to speak?

America is a great nation, of capable and caring people, with a beautiful consitution, drafted by brilliant men. It is far more than just the latest attempt by men at democracy, or a fashinable flag, and it will survive. Those who are willing to point out acts of sedition should not be discouraged from having a voice.

Here is an American.
www.youtube.com...

AX
FTNWO

Thank you for posting so eloquently!

Yes, Conspiracy is one story,but alternative truth,based on "opinion" is another.
Facts and Deny Ignorance go hand in hand.

Having a discussion on a topic,and being lambasted for being of a country that another poster,disagrees with because of said country's politics,or foreign policy,is another.

MHO

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Actually not ONCE has this thread got out of hand,or had to have a MOD come in,and regulate ANY poster on it!

All the talk has been polite,and I believe has been productive.

Only once has ANYONE talked about trolls,or baiting...................

Till now.

BTW,thanks for adding to the discussion.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hate is wrong, wise people are "disappointed" at most, in others. Nobody should be disappointed with the American people, as a whole. This is not to say some decision making groups are disappointing .

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Actually not ONCE has this thread got out of hand,or had to have a MOD come in,and regulate ANY poster on it!

All the talk has been polite,and I believe has been productive.

Only once has ANYONE talked about trolls,or baiting...................

Till now.

BTW,thanks for adding to the discussion.

did'nt say it was out of bounds,

just said it was b rated...

It is troll bait, but trolls are not always negative...

Just trolls...

Your welcome as well.. Maybe something productive can come outta this tittle...

Hatred for America...

Sounds so positive, a Aphrodite, for America...

I am not one to be insulted....

As I said I do not mind being hated... I am just watching,..

edit on 20-1-2012 by Bicent76 because: fixed

edit on 20-1-2012 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

How about mind your own business then? You honestly didnt pick up on the sarcasm? and your calling us nitwits

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

you may have the spotlight, under the Hate america thread...

By all means, its yours then...

Dont knock on my door preaching this Crap...

Carry on trolls...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

reply to post by kn0wh0w

I don't mind you ripping my government apart what so ever I hate my government. I'm saying the people who come here to trash us as a people. You can't deny it happens A LOT here.

Yes it does.

"Fat Lazy brainwashed Americans who are too jingoist to know any better etc."

Those names often get tossed about if there is disagreement on some international affair.

edit on 20-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

If you dont support Ron Paul, and I think you dont if im not mistaken then yes you fall into that category imo.

If the American populace keep voting in the same status qua establishment candidates and expecting change isnt that ignorant?

Just like Einstein said ignorance is doing the same things expecting different results.

You can love your country but hate your current government.

Put blind patriotism aside and ask yourself a question and answer it honestly.. Do not lie to yourself..

If the forefathers were alive today would they be happy with the direction our government and current politicians are steering America? Or would they be appalled and ashamed?

I think every honest American knows the answer to this. Yet they will keep voting the same crooks into office and complaining about it. Blindly following the two party system which is nothing but a two headed snake with each head pretending to be different from the other but in reality share the same agenda and are pulled by the same strings.

I dont think many people hate Americans I think they detest our government. And like some here I used to blindly follow the rhetoric that America does no evil and is all peaches and roses. It took a while but i happened to wake up thanks to research and Ron Paul.
edit on 20-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

I,m a stickler m8

Einstein: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Cool bro no one asked

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
yeah people do hate us and want to kill us. # em 2nd amendment baby. # even with a failing infrastructure theirs gonna be a hell of a lot of piping and hose hold chemicals readily at our disposal to defend our self's. even if the government takes our guns you could never disarm Americans. you can hate us all day if you want. but do it over there #ers. When this empire falls you better stay out and not try and help us "rebuild".

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

you may have the spotlight, under the Hate america thread...

By all means, its yours then...

Dont knock on my door preaching this Crap...

Carry on trolls...

You entered this thread Trollio, no one knocked on your door. Oh the irony...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join