It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation - a potential cure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hello,

I have put this in under Japan section, however I think this is beneficial to everyone to know, what with currents and the tons of radioactive water from Japan spilling into the ocean. Also chemotherapy treatment for cancer patients is bad and does more harm than good as it essentially gives you radiation poisoning - this can help, a lot.
It also fights the main cause of ageing

Now I have done my own research into this as there is a lot of slate towards it, say Google and on Amazon etc, but there are pages like this discrediting lots of things tptb want out of sight. I will provide links to studies done and a more detailed description of it. I had never heard of it, to be fair I had never heard of other amazing products such as Rick Simpson and his way of curing cancer, which is harmless.

Everett Storey

Whom Albert Einstein referred to him as a genius . Inventor of the technology used to develop the triggering mechanism, enabling the Hydrogen Bomb to exist. Storey was a physical chemist, microbiologist, publisher, and author. Storey has been credited with many discoveries, his favorite achievement was designing a substance to heal the body and restore the environment; CELLFOOD®. Storey was an expert in the little-known uses of Deuterium, the only non-radioactive isotope of Hydrogen, DI-Polar DI-Base technology, as well as heavy water and atomic binding-force technology. From this, he created CELLFOOD® (Deuterium Sulfate), a product he claimed was the key to any disease treatment in the world. Everett L. Storey's formula has the unique ability to dissociate the water molecule into nascent Hydrogen and nascent Oxygen. This splitting of the water molecule results in the release of nascent Hydrogen and Oxygen gases simultaneously in a chain reaction that only involves about one five-hundred thousandth of the available moisture in the body at one time. This results in an additional source of Oxygen. Genius.

A Humanitarian and lover of life, Everett Storey vowed after the war to never again have anything to do with destruction of any kind. He made it a Statement of Policy of his laboratories. "There are to many human needs to be filled for us to waste our time and energies on negative pursuits".

After the war, Everett Storey and many of his colleagues discovered they were dying of radiation poisoning, as a result of ecposure while witnessing bomb tests. It was then that Everett Storey developed the conceptual blueprint for Cellfood. He theorized that he same water-splitting technology that produced the bomb could be amde to heal a human life. by utilizing hydrogen's non-radioactive isotope, deuterium, and full blend of required trace minerals, enzymes and amino acids, he would create a solution-- an'electomagnetic equation'--that could release vital oxygen and hydrogen into his blood stream, remove toxic radiation, rebuild his systems, and return him to health.

It worked! Benefitting from its healing effects, Everett Storey lived into his late 70's.

Some studies on cellfood

Detaled description

I have been taking it for the last month or two as have all my family and some friends, although I'm in uk so cant verify if its working on radiation. Thought id put this out there as I searched and couldn't find anything, plus if it does help against radiation hopefully this info will find its way to the Japanese people, whom I wish good luck.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Obviously this is a little info here, just a point in the right direction you may say

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Interesting Post thanks for the Information!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Yes, thanks for the info! I will look into this today.

As you say, some things aren't that much advertised by TPTB when it's beneficial...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My friend is going through radiation treatments for Breast cancer.
I just ordered some for her.

I will continue reading about this and keep tabs on this link to tell of her experience from how she is now (and has been for the past 6 months) verses how she feels after using the Cellfood.

Cool?
Okay ~ Later ~ Tonya

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tonya

Hey Tonya,

That would be great!

Best of luck to your friend hope this helps

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
It does say you will begin to feel effects within up to 3 months.

This is them just them covering their back as people expect an instant effect ala Valium etc. Most people take it for its other benefits which are too many to list here and it isn't sold as a radiation cure. That might be a bit much, but that is why it was created.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
www.google.com... 3469l11539l0l13728l9l9l0l2l2l0l206l1087l1.5.1l7l0

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tonya

Hi,

THIS IS FOR TONYA AND EVERYONE!

PECTASOL CHELATION COMPLEX

Two of the most important nutrients which remove radiation in the body are "modified citrus pectin (MCP)" and "sodium alginates", both are contained in the formula "Pectasol Chelation Complex. MCP" has been enzymatically altered to reduce the molecular size and allow absorption into the blood stream where it can reach targeted areas of the body quickly. MCP has been shown in clinical studies to selectively remove toxic heavy metals from the body and not affect the essential minerals.

Pectins and alginates were both used to treat victims of Chernobyl, as they have been scientifically proven to bind to radioactive isotopes, heavy metals and toxins, and remove them from the body safely. In addition, MCP helps maintain cellular health by protecting against abnormal cellular replication. This is an important consideration because of the significant damage to DNA replication that can result from radiation exposure. I recommend Pectasol Chelation Complex, 3 capsules twice a day, to remove radioactive particles from the digestive tract and blood stream and protect against future absorption of these isotopes.

I FOUND FURTHER FASCINATING FACTS ABOUT THIS OVERLOOKED MARVEL Pectasol Chelation Complex. MCP...

Why detoxing can actually make your body more toxic…Plus what to do instead to rid your body of pesticides, heavy metals, and other dangerous chemicals You’ve probably heard that detoxing is good for your health. You’ve heard it can remove pesticides, heavy metals and chemicals from your body. You’ve heard that it can bolster your immune system and help support a healthy liver.

But here’s something you should know: Detoxing can actually make your body more toxic! That’s right, detoxing can actually make you sicker!

Most toxins are stored in your fat cells. That’s because most toxic chemicals are fat-soluble, which means they dissolve only in fatty or oily solutions, not in water. And that’s why fat-soluble chemicals are attracted to your fat tissues. In fact, there are about 200 times more toxins stored in your fat cells than in your blood.

When these toxins are trapped in your fat cells, they are contained. But when you begin a detox program, you pull these toxins out of your fat cells and into your bloodstream. And once they enter your bloodstream, they can travel through your body to your vital organs and wreak havoc on your health. These toxins can invade your joints and tissues triggering pain and inflammation.

They can invade your brain, where they can cause headaches, memory loss, and premature brain aging. And they can invade your heart, where they can cause blood pressure problems.

They can travel to your endocrine system where they can cause estrogen dominance, reduced libido and sexual dysfunction. They can invade your pancreas where they can cause blood sugar problems. They can invade your eyes causing vision problems. And they can invade your stomach where they can cause nausea or vomiting.

That’s why detoxification programs often cause more health problems than they solve. And it’s why so many people who go on a detox program end up feeling worse afterwards!

You may know people who went on a detox program and had a bad reaction to it. Perhaps you’ve had a bad reaction to one yourself. Many people will tell you that this is a “healing crisis” or a “Herxheimer reaction.” But this is not the case.

One safe way to detox your body is with colonics. Unfortunately, you need to do it many times to get the greatest benefit. Another safe way to detox is with infrared saunas can help your body to sweat out toxins. The drawback is that it takes a long time to sweat out the toxins.

THE ABOVE "Pectasol Chelation Complex. MCP" COMES TO THE RESCUE...

Rather than detox using the above slow and potentially dangerous colonics or saunas.

A recent published case study showed that patients taking "PectaSol® Chelation Complex dropped their body levels of toxic metals by a whopping 74% on average. Once the toxins were removed, patients reported amazing health breakthroughs.

PectaSol® is so powerful, it can trap and remove significant amounts of toxins in as little as 24 hours!

www.advancedbionutritionals.com... K8RKQ127SLRC07C
blog.econugenics.com...

edit on 5-3-2012 by neotech1neothink because: edit

new topics

top topics

join