It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marianne Gingrich Claims She Could End Her Ex -Husbands (NEWT GINGRICH) Political Career

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I can find very little so far but it seems Marianne Gingrich sat down with ABC and gave an interview that could END Newts political Career .It is being stated that all out war has broke lose at ABC as to if this interview should be aired ...

Marianne Gingrich has said she could end her ex-husband's career with a single interview. Earlier this week, she sat before ABC NEWS camera
Quote From www.freerepublic.com...

I am curious what she could have said that would be so devastating , must be some pretty damning stuff ...Whats more is would she lie to bring him and his career to an end AND.... Will we ever even see or hear this interview????

Marianne Gingrich has said she could end her ex-husband's career with a single interview. Earlier this week, she sat before ABCNEWS cameras, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned... MORE... Developing... She spoke to ABCNEWS reporter Brian Ross for two hours. Her explosive revelations are set to rock the campaign. But now a "civil war" has erupted inside of the network, an insider claims, on exactly when the confession will air! ABCNEWS suits determined it would be "unethical" to run the Marianne Gingrich interview so close to the South Carolina Primary.

From Drudge.com .......

www.drudgereport.com...

INTERESTING!!! I cant wait to see how this all turns out !!
edit on 18-1-2012 by essanance because: Forgot to insert LINK to site

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by essanance

Oh please Marianne please oh please oh please!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I think I agree with you !!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I'm betting ole Newt likes to wear the 'school girl' outfit.

He seems the slimy type.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

I'm betting ole Newt likes to wear the 'school girl' outfit.

He seems the slimy type.

Ya he can join Barney Frank....drag it out to the dancing queen.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm wondering why she said that. Just uttering that phrase puts a new cloud over Newt. She must not want him to win. Either way, she's evil. Evil because she might be hiding something that the American people should know or evil because she's blackmailing Newt. For what I'm not sure, but it most likely includes some sort of serious ass kissing or promise of something big if he wins.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I'm going to go with "worlds largest collection of very tiny shoes...."

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Indeed ,I mean imagine the stuff you know about people close to you ...It could be devastating and on top of that ,I would question her integrity here ....Im not sure what to think at this point ,I do believe Newt has no chance however and he staying in the race just steals votes ..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Any spouse could end most politicians' careers. Everyone has dirty laundry. There are but a handful that could get by with everything aired to the public.

In any case, it would be a good show if she should choose for her ex to go for early retirement.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
They said on Drudgereport that they will not air the interview until Monday after all the votes are counted. Which is unfair because they have gone after everyone else. If they ran this interview before it would hurt Newt's campaign, which would help Ron Paul's total and the MSM would never do that.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Perhaps Mr.Savage got her to take the million dollars to "SPILL" the terrible info on Newt and end his Journey to the WHITE HOUSE in one swipe ...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Old news. She was offered money in the past and claims Newt got some of it to keep quiet.

Go Ron Go!
edit on 18-1-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is like turning the handle on a Jack in the box. Not knowing when, and what will pop up...

Pop goes the weasel....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Bring it, Marianne! Can't just go and say something like that and then just zip your lips!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Another thread on it anyway.

Any chance someone on this site can do anything but "copy and paste" work from someone else?
edit on 18-1-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by gemineye

You realize , her just saying that there is something to hide, could be enough to finish him.

By not stating what it is , will lead to Speculation, kinda like we jokingly did.

link   
I['m surprised that no one has yet--by the end of the current thread--mentioned that this apparent killer story is the story of the deal the two of them, husband and wife, had with an arm's dealing. That guy just happens to be dead, by the way.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Aliensun because: change wide to wife--better reference to her I suppose?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

The answer for ABC should be simple. Anything they cannot independently confirm would be wrong to air. Angry ex-spouses lie and they know it. If they air anything they cannot confirm, it's just them being the mouthpiece for the DNC we all know they in fact are.

Gingrich is not the lamb they are used to. They air something untrue, he would likely drag them through court and make them pay a price.

After a messy divorce, I would not trust anything anyone say's, even if they were my best friend.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I dont think its blackmail. I think she has proof,as she was married to him.

She is Denying Ignorance,and I approve.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Do you suppose one of the other candidates go to her and perhaps offered her something in exchange. This is ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join