It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Fast Creature/Being Caught on Cam!!!!! True or Fake... ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Seems pretty fake, plus quality is so bad. It does seem like all videos have really bad quality.
Here is a video that I shot while shooting a short film. I don't want to say it's an alien right away since I don't know a ton about this and haven't seen a lot of good evidence but I have no clue what it is. Anyone have any thoughts? The creatures just seem really weird and have no tail like cat or dog. They also seem to be walking upright.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hi all, im a noob so go easy on me lol.

I have a few thungs that stand out to me about this video...

1st and foremost... It is bugging me that the camera man doesn't follow the 'creature' and try to get a better/another glance.

2nd... Although the 'creature' is blurred and moving rapidly, it appears to have a better quality than the rest of the visual.

3rd... Perhaps its down to the qaulity of the footage but i heard no footsteps. I would expect to hear leaves on the ground crunching or a twig snapping (assuming the 'creature' was in contact with the ground).

4th... Something moving that fast would surely kick up a little dust, particularly in woodland (assuming the 'creature' had any mass).

These are just my observations put out for discussion.
Im undecided as to fake or real... But leaning towards cgi if im honest

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky1973

17 frame loop of relevant portion of original video at the 19 second mark.

ETA: Ostrich?
edit on 1/18/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
After a few more viewings ive realised something!!

Did the creature stop at the waters edge? Or continue across the water?

The angle of entry and the angle of exit are different suggesting it either stopped at the waters edge and walked around for e few seconds before leaving (in sight of the 2 boys), or crossed the water twice!

Just a thought

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

it was so blurry I couuld not even tell if anything was there or not. I think maybe if something was there maybe it was some wild animal that ran by, the video was a cheap camrea that doesnt flim well.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Its not fake as such but it's not an alien, it's being shot at a low frame rate and is low res thats all, it's another person nothing else.

I really wish people would learn a bit more on how photography/video works before believing BS claims on youtube videos.
edit on 19-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spooky1973
reply to post by voyger2

I honestly don't think a runner could run that fast and that blurry what ever speed it was going. If it was a person then they would see it when it first went by, but you can see the camera person alerts the 2 in shot and they look round and get a bit freaked out. If it was added in after why would they react like that at the right time, the phone is old obviously because of poor picture so I doubt the owner would have a computer with editing tools or skills to fake this.

Thats becuase you don't understand how the process works have a look at this video the way digital video works can give stange effects this looks realy wierd.

Now I could take a still from that crop it correctly and claim a huge black ufo in the distance!!!!

Do you think the propeller really looks like that?
edit on 19-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think it was an emu , or ostrich.
Fits the pattern, and they are fast as hell when they run.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

spooky1973, you may be interested to know more about this case from Brazil.
This incident happened in Igarapé de Santo Antonio do Tauá in 2009, the kids
involved were Ruan Seales, Jackson and Leandro plus the other kid who wanted
to remain anonymous. They were having fun swiming in that river. Ruan recorded
the video with his cellular phone.

The brazilian television made a report of this incident that became famous in Brazil.
They called the fast entity a Vulto (Alien). No traces of tampering were found in the
original footage, the incident remains unexplained in Brazil.

Check the report by the brazilian television on location interviewing one of the kids
and also other neighbors from tnat place who have seen also mysterious entities.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's like THIS video
Fake!!
Or not??

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just looks like a deer to me.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What language are they even speaking? Maybe they are out looking for some legitimate animal and happen to see it run by. Unless someone can translate what they are saying how do we know they even see anything but a bird or deer or something..

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Yes . its a real video. And it is a Rhea. That was the opinion on the previous ATS thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-1-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Good find
, I've been looking for that .
Yeah I stick to my original opinion on this footage ...Fake
, I don't think it's a Rhea because the boys don't flinch when it runs past them , I would expect some sort of reaction if something the size of a Rhea ran past relatively close to them .
edit on 19-1-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spooky1973
My bad with the caps!! i hope it has not ruined your day to much?! i do find it trying to use keys at times...
Have no arms or hands...:-((

really

top topics

<< 1   >>

join