It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmonger Thread

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Why don't you start another thread on cultures and neurology. I'll join in. Then we can discuss it. In the meantime, you should look into it. There are neurological differences that impact how we acquire and use information, and neurological basis collectivist thinking in certain groups. Indoctrination is the easy answer, and conveniently doesn't require you challenge yours.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
I know what are Muslims getting today is the harvesting of what they have done yesterday .

And one day Superpowers people will be harvesting what they are planting today.

AND...

How do you know Allah isn't using said "Superpowers" to help Muslims get what they deserve from their past deeds?

I'm NOT saying that is the case, I'm just trying to get a grip on your thinking here.

Seems Circular to me.

edit on 18-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

I'm all done with this thread. It's devolved into a jingoist circle-jerk, where everyone is bastardizing American values and disgracing "the uniform" they once wore, if even at all.

Go ahead and pretend you rule on a moral high-ground, while you send your sons and daughters to die. Because you're so frightened of the bomb. Boo hoo. Itty bitty tough guys are soo scared. Let's send our children to die in a war.

Psychopaths coming in bearing "Templar Knight" avatars and talking about "killing America's enemies" and "protecting freedom". Unbelievable, you people have not evolved and you're a disgrace to America.

final explosion.

very great.

I'm done ,too.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
I'm all done with this thread. It's devolved into a jingoist circle-jerk, where everyone is bastardizing American values and disgracing "the uniform" they once wore, if even at all.

Go ahead and pretend you rule on a moral high-ground, while you send your sons and daughters to die. Because you're so frightened of the bomb. Boo hoo. Itty bitty tough guys are soo scared. Let's send our children to die in a war.

Psychopaths coming in bearing "Templar Knight" avatars and talking about "killing America's enemies" and "protecting freedom". Unbelievable, you people have not evolved and you're a disgrace to America.

You've never done anything but call me a "jingoist" and point at me in horror. I've yet to figure out exactly what you think this accomplishes.

And my avatar is an Imperial Trooper.

edit on 2012/1/18 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

How do you know Allah isn't using said "Superpowers" to help Muslims get what they deserve from their past deeds?

Maybe he is and I have said it in this thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by maestromason

My fraternal obligations have nothing to do with this thread. So GET OFF OF IT, you are starting to look petty.

Except for paint you as a delusional individual, sure.

Also....with all this talk of "feelings" you are starting to look feminine.

Well, by feelings I mean your thought on a subject. Your observation of this word shows a sign of anti-feelings, hmm, I'll spare you the pain..

Not once have you mentioned the word opinion, but like I previously stated about your passion for feelings you are either a very feminine man or are an Octopus.

I'm retorting questions to reflect the absurd reality in which they have been created. Call it an art if you want, but they do not reflect upon me as an individual. However, you picking out this "feeling" part says a lot about you, after all, a lack of received feelings is what draws one to an imaginary "friend", "mother" or "father" ;-)

You must be dense and therefore to avoid insulting your handicap I will leave you be.

Take you "art project" and submit it to a gallery for exhibition. Your extremely poor attempt to use reverse psychology shows just how much you know about the social sciences in general. I find it sad that people like yourself are half-witted and fully ignorant on how to engage in a conversation.
You apparently do not like EXTREMELY PATRIOTIC INDIVIDUALS like myself and thus I must flip a bird or two to you. I see life has not been as kind to you as to most people who work to better themselves in life.

so your animosity towards either...

1.) My RESPECTED VIEWS and ALLEGIANCE towards my country
or
2.) My Benevolent and Most Worshipful fraternity.
or
3.) My blessed country in which I was born...GO United States of America!...America # yea!

is forgiven however your ignorance is not.

p.s.

The next time you want to know something factual about a person just ask. I am not hmd and thus have nothing to hide.

*skeletons only dwell where the deceased have rested their bones.
edit on 18-1-2012 by maestromason because: *addition

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Then why should they be punished for doing Allah's work?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Slayer,

I have a non circle-jerk question about cause and effect.

This will not be the first time that one country has changed the 'regime' of another country. In fact, it has been a fairly regular occurrence in human history.

In almost every case, it has failed.

Does it not seem to fit the classification of insane?

As in, doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results.

This is my single biggest issue with involvement in the ME by western nations (mine included). Why do it if we are not going to try something that actually has a chance at long term success? I fully admit that I don't have an answer as to what that something is, but I have a fairly good idea at what that something isn't. And, we are about to go down that isn't path again.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Then why should they be punished for doing Allah's work?

Maybe they have not being doing Allah's work , but themselves work.
edit on 18/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

That's what they mean about the New World Order.

Which currently seems to mean that religious zealots are a harder nut to crack, so lying to Western educated liberal minded peoples and tugging on their heartstrings about wanting to do the right thing is easier.

I'm all for a better way. This nation's concept of a *good* idea is giving nuke tech to countries that can't maintain the infrastructure they have now.

Pretending that inconvenient facts don't exist, and ignoring the lessons of history is *not* the better way.
edit on 2012/1/18 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Well I for one am not advocating an "Attack or Regime change" in Iran. I know some here do.
I'd be happy with a shift in their agenda.

Is that too much or extreme?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

You know...

For somebody who just a few pages back was spewing Allah's word now seems [when pressed for clarification] to fall back on an awful lot of

"maybes"

Just an observation
edit on 18-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by peck420

Well I for one am not advocating an "Attack or Regime change" in Iran. I know some here do.
I'd be happy with a shift in their agenda.

Is that too much or extreme?

Yes and no.

I think your meaning is in the right place, but how you have worded it is not.

For example, you have stated that, 'I'd be happy with a shift in their agenda."

Would it be too much to ask for a shift in the US's agenda in exchange?

Problems are rarely single sided. Continuing to treat the ME as a single sided (from the US's POV) is part of the base problem.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
Would it be too much to ask for a shift in the US's agenda in exchange?

OK.
Now here is the real meat and potatoes of the discussion.
Yes the US should be flexible. Both sides should be.

Problems are rarely single sided.

Agreed.
Many here however will refuse to believe Iran has done anything wrong, Never attacked their neighbors in 200 years [Overtly] etc etc etc All the while ignoring their massive Covert activities.

I can admit my Government faults and have been an active critic of my Government. I've been saying since page two in this thread that I don't see the difference in calling out Washington DC, Tehran or Tel Aviv if the shoe fits wear it.

But by calling out Tehran I get called a Neoncon, Shill, Warmonger.

BS.

I call it like I see it

Continuing to treat the ME as a single sided (from the US's POV) is part of the base problem.

And Iran's Covert activities in our Allies borders is theirs.

It goes both ways brother..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It does.

Maybe step one should be a call to end covert actions (all parties), even temporarily, to further a peaceful resolution.

Step two, lock Israel and Iran leadership in a room* and tell them not to come out until they both know how to talk nice to one another.

*with appropriate supervision*

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Peace means to find one's rightful place in a place of surrender to the will of Allah and His Servants.

You will *never* find anyone who argues this point. They'll try to take it off course; they'll use Jean Paul's techniques. They'll attack me. But they will never tell you that my definition is wrong. My definition is taken from Islamic scholars from all sects.

Look at you! Last time you replied to me, you were backing down and claiming you were not advocating an invasion of Iran, but look at you now, and it ain't even under the pretense of a nuclear armed Iran, it is flat out Islamaphopia you are speaking to, and at least honestly in this post, in spite of your effort to link my own earnest plea for the U.S. to simply lay down their own nuclear arsenal before using the nuclear arsenals of other countries as an excuse to invade them, with Islamic drivel.

My "techniques" are rooted in my own honest beliefs, and you will certainly not *ever* find me deceitfully backing off of an argument I made contending I did not make that argument. If I back off of an argument it is because I own to being wrong. If I don't back down it because I don't see where I am wrong. Call that a "technique" if you like, but I'll take that over your own shameful disingenuous any day.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

"Crack!"; said the egg.

EXTREMELY PATRIOTIC INDIVIDUALS

Thanks for that.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

There are neurological differences that impact how we acquire and use information, and neurological basis collectivist thinking in certain groups.

So which scientist has gone into Iran to get this information about the Iranian people? Oh wait...!

Indoctrination is the easy answer, and conveniently doesn't require you challenge yours.

It is an answer, conveniently, admitting to this would have its consequences for certain dubious fields of research that go by nothing more than effects rather than causes. I have challenged my viewpoint and it's plausible enough for me to state it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
To hell with what you think, I am backing up MY COUNTRY 100%!

My country, my liberty, my freedoms are what is at stake here and if you live here in the United States of America and are unhappy with your country's stance then may I suggest taking a hike....a very long one out of here for we have NO ROOM FOR COWARDS!

Cash in your chips and get the f#@k out of here! ALL treasonous cowards!

I am tired of all of you cowards hiding behind pseudo-names and talking trash about a country which has provided unlimited potential for ALL OF ITS CITIZENS! YOU AND I ALIKE!

This is THE HOME OF THE BRAVE!..... NOT B!t@#es with their tails between their legs!

Wow! Are you that brainwashed?

Its because of people like you that your country is on the brink of collapse. Its people like you that thinks its okay for American soldiers to die in pointless wars, just because your government tells you its okay.

Why don't you start thinking for yourself and realise that your government, like many governments, are criminals, not mini Gods!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
To conclude my participation in this thread I remain standing where I am and never faltered.

War, is it pretty?... no.

War, is it accommodating?... no

War, is it necessary... YES!

War will ensure that the American way of living is perpetuated and is unique. War with Iran is inevitable. All peace-nicks, green-tea sippers and believers of peace(green or any other color) are delusional.

Human beings are multicultural beings and to attempt to unify them is asinine.

The Tower of Babel fell for a reason, and all the tongues of all the nations made to vary.

Tolerance is one thing that shall respectfully divide the masses and has been exercised since time began.

I will not reverse myself to appease anyone or anything. As a man I stand on solid ground with my people who are of like mind.

A coward who attempts to balance an argument by either reversing him/herself or by not being him/herself is neither worthy of the air I breathe nor the land I stand on.

For as long as you have TWO differentiating view points on how the world works and how people should live you will have War.

I as an American am proud of my country, and I would not want to be born and raised in any other country on Earth!

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join