It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
There is no solution.

There is nothing we can do
about it.

I think alot of people would like there to be no solution as they love death and violence.

Time for the adults to step in and fix everything.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Is it? Words alone are all that drive it. And for that matter, they drive the nation you are playing, not your co-scammer.

It costs the Russians and Americans nothing to play these war games. But it gets them lots of money. A scared Iran buys Russian goods, and a scared middle east buys American protection.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: Le Spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

1. Turn off the television.
2. Stop reading warmongering threads/articles.
3. Go outside (weather permitting).
4. Don't kill anyone named Franz Ferdinand.

If everyone did that there's be no more world wars. Idealistic I know.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsequitur1221

Franz Ferdinand
That was a king.

edit on 16-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: a

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

A scared Iran buys Russian goods, and a scared middle east buys American protection.
By their own will, of course.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is an easy one - wipeout the Rothschild family. Job done.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifuge

Forceful rehabilitation live stream process is better. We can not carry on their customs of killing each other

edit on 16-1-2012 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

family
It is not about a family,is more complicated,we don't know who,when and where is responsible for what we live now.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

By their will? Collections of people have no will.

The more people, the easier to control.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The more people, the easier to control.
That is from CC point of view,but in reality,the freedom of the people it's a winning will for thousands of years.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
"And here... we... go..." said Heath Ledger's Joker at the point when his most audacious move failed to work as planned...

I'll come back to that quote in a minute, but for now, how to stop the War?

How indeed, friends. The way it goes in Britain-- and by Britain, I mean the entirety of our Isles-- but what we've learnt is that diplomacy is key. And why? Well if you've blatantly set-up and established Colonies for Empire, or areas for control, i.e; the current messy issue of Northern Ireland, and now a near-future referendum on Scottish independance, it seems like incentives are best to dish out...

Why? Well, often times its not the commodity thats the most hard-fought-for of things, but the framework in which its to be sold, traded, brought, lent, hired, etc, etc, and etc...

Oil is the world's oldest fuel, on account of its context. But, its the horse-drawn spirit of enterprise and pioneer spirit thats gotten lost amongst the fumes of modern automobiles and the petrochemicals bound for them...

So, what DO we do?

We talk. About common needs. That's it.

And here... we... go.... friends.

Here... we... go....
edit on 16-1-2012 by Futurcrat1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2012 by Futurcrat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

family
It is not about a family,is more complicated,we don't know who,when and where is responsible for what we live now.

It's a family of families that have the power of creating money out of thin air... a power that's been granted by the rest of us by accepting such money.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Very simple.

1. Cut all military spending and divert it towards the space program and skills programs to train kids for life and work in the colonization of our solar system. Or to repair the infrastructure of Earth, design of supermassive living and farming complexes, etc.

No need for violence.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

In spouts that usually die as fast as they came.

The people cannot be trusted to ensure their own freedoms 100% of the time. If they could wars would not happen and governments would not collapse. To those ends, I've always been a fan of the clandestine methods to protect an idea.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Space Colonisation is the way to go, but it'd be interesting to see reform of the UN itself, in order to manage the happening of it all, given the leniency and on-going diplomacy afforded to troublesome hot-spots...

So should the future-descendants of todays dynasties and despots still be in power, then how WOULD Off-World projects be "managed" as it were, especially when the youth of today are tomorrows engineers and industrialists who'll soon potentially be wiped-out in one fell swoop...

Thus the prevention of war in the now MUST ALWAYS be prevented, especially given that progress is ten-fold in every tech sector and science lab-- the latest laptop and ultra-thin TV or smartphone testament to that!!!

Communication is key, and we must learn to TALK, as I said earlier...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

to protect an idea.
I've heard that before,but I don't know where.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Turn off the television and computer.

Imagine if every wired person around the globe did that.

It would stop much more than a war.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

It's a family of families
We are living in the year 2012 families are long gone,maybe somewhere in Africa we can find families,it's more then a family.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Cut all military spending and divert it towards the space program and skills programs to train kids for life and work in the colonization of our solar system
What is the distance that a human being can survive outside earth's influence in proper conditions?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Floydshayvious

It would stop much more than a war
I think that without info,the manipulation will be the king and queen.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join