It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS broadcast of “Solving the Mystery of WTC7″ reaches 2.7 Million Americans

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Lets keep in mind though, that while I see that you rely dont like the Bush's, that the office of the presidency, the President himself, is nothing more than a figure head.

We all know that Bush, Obama, and Slick Willy, don't have the brains to pull off this type of coup. They are all puppets answering to a higher power.

I think if you combined all of their brains, you would have one hell of a rancher, who likes to golf, and loves young women.

A rancher that has the worst shot in the world mind you.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Who believes such bull#, has lost despite more than 3000 postings all my respect. One possible explanation could be, that you are working for the US government and paid for spreading false information and propaganda here.

I a concerned about the other forum members, who gave you (more than 70) stars for this. But humans love to close their eyes, especially when it enables them to return to normal - instead of asking inconvenient questions.
edit on 17.1.2012 by C64Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

I dont know man 3 sepererate buildings all falling into their own footprint. seems like 3 holes in one

2nd

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by WhereAreTheGoodguys

Well in a way cant really blame them. People are upset I guess.

I am mad as hell too about - JFK, RFK, JFK jr, 911, the Patriot ACT, NDAA, the impending start of WW3 and the rigging of our elections. And the almost 100 years of Treason of the Bush family. Oh ya and the devaluation of our currency.

Just seems like people are waking up and I dont know about you but when I wake up I'm a cranky SoB

I have been silent for years out of fear mostly. My wife is so mad at me for voicing my opinion on the internet. She thinks they are going to come and kill me. If they do then I guess we were all right all along huh ?
edit on 16-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

Lets keep in mind though, that while I see that you rely dont like the Bush's, that the office of the presidency, the President himself, is nothing more than a figure head.

We all know that Bush, Obama, and Slick Willy, don't have the brains to pull off this type of coup. They are all puppets answering to a higher power.

I think if you combined all of their brains, you would have one hell of a rancher, who likes to golf, and loves young women.

I agree the last Bush was a numbnut, Daddy Bush and Cheney did a decent job of keeping his foot out of his mouth most the time. You might already know some of this but I'm going to link it anyways; These links are in no paticular order--

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.proliberty.com...
www.jfkmurdersolved.com...
video.google.com...#
www.prisonplanet.com...
www.historycommons.org.../11=bush
educate-yourself.org...
www.thebushconnection.com...

and I could keep on going lol.

There are a lot of things that people can pick apart about the official 911 story. What family had the means and the motive and the history..

I hope more people are woken up by shows like this on PBS. And even YouTube. I wish more people could see posts so well written buy people TupacShakur, Bonez, CaptChaos, Bravo949, VitriolAndAngst and many others I can not think of off the top of my head.

edit on 17-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

Editing this in because it was one of the origonal threads that almost got me posting here last year I think it was. I read this site for a very long time but this one nailed it for me By member Rising Against :

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WhereAreTheGoodguys

and, you won't get a reply, not a sensable one anyway.

The job of the professional debunker is to confuse the casual reader of the thread, someone who has not yet formed an opinion on the subject; like me today.

As I read the thread, I wondered why, in the face of substancial evidence from seemingly credible, mainstream engineers and scientists, this particular debunker entered the fray with an attack on Richard Gage for making money while engaged in the business of disseminating information. The debunker asserts that if you make money in a venture, that somehow shows a corruption or falsity. That inference cannot be logically made.
As it turns out, it appears that Gage's information, the basis of his business, is most likely correct.

Not one shred of scientific evidence was offered by the debunker. Not one expert. He never even addressed that the issue of traces of explosives. Just pronouncements of opinion, asserted as absolute fact, in an increasingly, rude and condesending manner.

In the effort to debunk, one other argument was advanced: that Gage deliberately altered the appearance of WTC7 building in a video. This shows untrustworthiness and, according to the debunker, this somehow invalidates Gage's position that the building collapse was by CD.

The quick answer is: there are plenty of vids of the WTC7 collapse, other than the altered one, ck YouTube. One would expect these 150 mainstream engineers and scientists to view more than just one altered video before going on record that the building collapsed by controlled demo. and not by fire. Plus, the alteration was inconsequencial. The unalterned video showed the same synchronized collapse. In essence, the debunker wants us to believe him rather than our lying eyes.

In order to believe that the building collapsed as a result of fire, one would have to accept that each and every verical, heavy steel support failed at exactly the same moment in time. I don't think so, and neither do the technical people, as least, those presented in this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Cataclysm

Very good post, I'm glad they did not sway you.

They always go for the low hanging fruit. I just wonder if not money what their motive is. I mean if all this wasnt true (and I wish it was not true) why would they even bother. Them just being here and constantly attempting to debunk just goes to show there is something to all of this. It also seems the more truth that is in the thread the more of them show and the aggresivness rise's.

Makes you wonder are they American or from some other country, because if they are American, do they not worry about their familys and loved ones? Thats all this is really about to me I dont want to leave this world and have my kids grow up like this I want the American Dream back, I want my kids to grow up safe. I want to restore Honor to my country I love so much.

Do they not understand these sociopaths do not care about their lifes either, If or when the TSHTF they are not going to be saved by the people they are protecting, the ones who planed all of this. They are expendable too, especially if they know something. I'm not saying all the debunkers here are paid shills but I imagine some are and those are the ones I question. How can they feel safe or are they ready to die for a lie ?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You do realise that the 'penthouse collapse' is a sign of controlled demolition? So what would the point if hiding it be?

For an 'implosion' style demo the center supports are dropped first, allowing a space for the outer section to fall inwards instead of outwards.

Yet you still cling to the idea that it supports the OS?
Keep clinging to those straws Dave.

edit on 1/16/2012 by ANOK because: typo

Gold 'Ol Dave (acronym GOD) isn't here clinging to any such thing. That's not why he's here.

So many of you keep feeding the likes of Dave and thereby allow them to continue hijacking these threads with the same old discredited drivel! Dave and his cohorts have been doing this for years. Just look at their post history. They offer nothing new. Just more of the same old "damn fool" diversions. Why continue trying to have a rational discussion with people who show no willingness to participate and who openly show their disdain for you by referring to you as "damn fool" consipracy theorists?

Their plainly obvious goal is to keep you chasing your own tail so that no progress is ever made toward having an intellectually honest science based forensic investigation of what happened on 9-11 which may finally lead to the identification, apprehension, prosecution, and appropriate sanctioning and ounishment of all those involved.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Tupac Shakur I Love that Satire !!

Love It Love it!

Hey a Visual ! !

And for Last

The Ministry of Truth / Orwellian 1984 I mean Media like BBC Fox News

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

As a so called truther I completely agree with what you are saying...expert one ting....i know it is small.....lol

But the laws of physics were not broken....as they cannot be broken.....lol.....they were slightly twisted...made to skew...bent like light passing through a prism.....Data fudged to fit the picture....by the the same people that the American people put their trust in to make their buildings safe....NOW NIST has the ability to defy physics anything is now possible....Buildings will now be built from the top down....Whooo who......heck we wont even need a first floor anymore...think of the green space that will become availible.

I also like how Tupacs' post is getting torn to bits...LMAO it is so wonderful to see that sarcasm can be so misinterpreted in print....Hey Tupac......so sorry to see you moved to the darkside where....gravity does not exist and things just randomly fall willy nilly without encountering resistance.....OHHHH right the OS have proved that all things now proceed through the path of greatest resistance without slowing down....amazing.

i decided that i would stand in front of a BUS yesterday and guess what.....you should see the state of that bus.....i tore it to shreds....because i now fully understand i can now proceed through items of greatest resistance.

OOOOPs sorry phishyblankwaters i have taken over this reply.....i do appoligise....i will cease this tyrate and focus....right...ummmmm....physics...physics...physics.....DOES physics matter in all cases all over this planet....nooooo....they don.t ....as 911 occured in a vacumm.....WHOA...i think we solved it....911 occured in a vacumm....a vacumm of MSM overload where people were blasted with pysonic TV waves that for some reason crated a mindset from that point on anything that people were told they believed....they did believe that on one day Physics does not apply.....and that character assassination was now acceptable....And that a
the number of experts coming forward to support the OS somehow far outwieghs the number of supporters against the OS.

I don't personally see a website of experts for the OS where is the site AEOS do i see a site saying 1500 AE whom agree with the OS....I wonder how many are willing to sign up for a site like that.....I know why doesn't one of the debunkers in here start one up and see how many committed people will sign up to it and publicly put their names to it.

any how....KUDOS to you PHISY and to you TUPAC.....As you both continue to go for the truth....i continue to try to expose the crooks behind the caper and if one day they both shall meet we shall get somewhere....And when some people say Geogre Bush was a patsy in this.....Please look into the bush family history and you will see how they made their money off off wars....but they are just one of the usual suspects.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
this is how the wtc7 should have 'behaved' if fires on first few floors did enough damage:

untouched steel (or concrete) structure cannot just implode by itself, it's against every law of physics...

edit on 17-1-2012 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by David134

If it ever came to light, and yes I know thats not going to happen, but if it ever did. Can you begin to fathom the fall out there would be.They can never let it out because the whole world would turn on us. We could never recover. How would we explain the wars, and what the American people have been put through. That day and every day since. I still say its all in the documents that were destoryed

No worries on that front. I had posted earlier here on ATS a narrative that allows for a plausible explanation that still leaves US feeling no need to apologise for the deeds post-9/11. That narrative is in three consective posts beginning here.

edit on 17-1-2012 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
and all the people that heard and videotaped Firefighters saying "bldg 7 is being pulled" are all lying too

What videos?

I know firefighters said it was going to collapse, but 'pulled'?

Maybe you mean WTC 6?...

Worker #1: Oh, we’re getting ready to pull building six.

Luis Mendes: We have to be very careful how we demolish building six. We were worried about the building six coming down and demolishing the slurry wall, so we wanted that particular building to fall within a certain area.

Worker #1: We’ve got the cables attached in four different locations... ... Now they’re pulling [gestures to vehicles] pulling the building to the north. It’s not every day you try to pull down a eight storey building with cables”
Download the clip (1 MB)
America Rebuilds documentary, 41 minutes in

www.911myths.com...

Notice how the word 'pull' is used in context with demolition? Yes WTC 7 was also 'pulled'.

Supertripps is obviously just making stuff up, as you correctly point out. But you are either grossly mistaken or deliberately deceptive with your comparison of Six to Seven. Six was indeed pulled. With cables. Which is why the firefighters used the term.

Perhaps you could show some evidence of cables being used at Building Seven?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Get a clue mate, and stop relying on authority to tell you what to think. Go learn a little about physics and engineering, then you can make up your own mind instead of using someone else's to try to tell me I'm wrong lol.

Yeah, how totally ridiculous to rely on an authoritative source for information! Much better to go by what some DVD salesman on the web says, or better still just make it up yourself.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Maybe the BBC got the news from Larry Silverstein because he "made the decision to pull-it."

Or maybe someone associasted with the Israeli communications company Odigo called BBc and told them what was going to happen next since some of their staff were warned before the events took place.

Or maybe they just got it from a source who had spoken to the firemen who had already established a collapse zone and had been warning everyone for ages that the building would come down.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Yep,its pretty obvious it was blown up...

Just like the other two massive buildings,but most people wont catch onto that for a few more years.

They're abit slow..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
While I'm leaning more towards the controlled demolition theory, I'm more impressed that Ed Asner is behind the theory as well.

Instant credibility. . .he's been around, and this isnt his first rodeo.

Yes...much better than Mr. Tiger Blood, Charlie Sheen....I remember when people were bitching about him dropping out of the 'Truther' movement..www.newser.com... it was the best thing that could have happened! You really don't want Charlie Sheen supporting anything that you're behind....he's like instant 'anti-credibility'.....Now Ed Asner....that's more like it!

Still for me, no celebrity is going to give this credibility...it's the Architects and Scientists that support the truther movement that really give it credibility as far as I'm concerned. Guys like Ed Asner don't hurt, when it comes to spreading the message though.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Damn it, really... I don't understand how people like you, I guess extremely amateur who think but doesn't find the facts, can see it as such.
First, WTC 1 and 2 were brought down intentionally, if you don't get that, there is yet a problem.
Second, WTC 7 the one that even today not all people know about, even in New York, has also been brought down.
Why? Ask the president, or... insurance companies and architects!!!

The problem isn't really the "free fall" fact, but the fact it has felt after a PRETTY SHORT TIME because of a fire...
architects will tell you that the WTC 7 was even capable of resist medium air plane impact and even bomb attacks, it had multiple columns build in a way that if some or many of them would break r blow up, it would still stand... which now makes the fact that a non-uniform fire makes it collapse with a free fall rate IMPOSSIBLE.

Then, as many now but also as many like you don't want to understand, the government had put 1 or 2 weeks before the collapse of not one, but three extremely resistant buildings (WTC 1, 2 and 7), a very big insurance on those 3 specific buildings, which would make them get some money after destroying those buildings...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
ATS members

This is my first post here since 1999, the early days of ats...I've been reading for couple months now n this thread got me to join once again..I can't believe this is still being debated. The whole event was a real-time movie. Simple, anytime planes crash they leave a field of debris, which is then collected and pieced togather to theorize a cause for the crash. This didn't happen on 9/11 cause there were no planes outside of the WTC to analyze..No wings, no seats, no bodies, no black boxes, no engines, tail sections, wheels, all incinerated in the crash(pentagon,Pennsylvania). Got to be a first, as with WTC7 collapsing from fire. Look at footage, no blazing inferno engulfing the building but scattered on different floors. Intellegence will also show no other remaining buildings caught fire, just the 7 buildings of the WT.

I was there that day, I worked for AT&T as a field coordinator and had many customers at the world trade, I was supposed to be in WTC2 on the 89thfl later that day but never made it. My building was the one in which the footage of the first plane was taken in front of(the brick building in the right of the screen, AT&T bldg). That day there was some ceremony for firefighters and the footage just happened to be caught as they were filming). I saw everything from there(south of Canal st.,) I listened to Bill Cooper from the mid-90's and was well aware of what I was witnessing that day as it happened. Afterwards I would tell faminly n friends we were attacked by our own government that day and will never forget the looks of disgust I got from them, cause at that time u couldn't say anything against it. But, I'm no fool, n no one can tell me how to think so I stuck to my guns knowing better.

Here's the thing, if any part of the Sept. 11 story doesn't add up, then the math is wrong. The official story has hole after hole and any thinking person who realizes the Govn't has lied more times than not can clearly see 9/11 for what it is. The ritual event to usher in the NWO and now with attacks like SOPA NDAA and the move to new age one world religion to negate Jesus. It is the Apocrypha on live TV. And with 13 being number of great signifigance, 2013 will be the new 9/11 event, just as y2k was the false doom to 9/11/2001. Just something to throw out there.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by laqueniquesi

Damn it, really... I don't understand how people like you, I guess extremely amateur who think but doesn't find the facts, can see it as such.
First, WTC 1 and 2 were brought down intentionally, if you don't get that, there is yet a problem.
Second, WTC 7 the one that even today not all people know about, even in New York, has also been brought down.
Why? Ask the president, or... insurance companies and architects!!!

The problem isn't really the "free fall" fact, but the fact it has felt after a PRETTY SHORT TIME because of a fire...
architects will tell you that the WTC 7 was even capable of resist medium air plane impact and even bomb attacks, it had multiple columns build in a way that if some or many of them would break r blow up, it would still stand... which now makes the fact that a non-uniform fire makes it collapse with a free fall rate IMPOSSIBLE.

Then, as many now but also as many like you don't want to understand, the government had put 1 or 2 weeks before the collapse of not one, but three extremely resistant buildings (WTC 1, 2 and 7), a very big insurance on those 3 specific buildings, which would make them get some money after destroying those buildings...

I did as you suggested and contacted someone who works in insurance at a reasonably high level. Your ideas are, predictably, highly unlikely.

He asked why an insurance company would pay out if it knew that there was a chance of foul play or that they were getting scammed. They would institute an investigation and withhold payment.

He also pointed out that the government didn't own the buildings and so would not have insured them, and that you couldn't insure a loss like that in that amount of time.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
On of the problems with the building 7 conspiracy is that it is completely pointless. There is nothing to be gained from blowing up that building. On the flip side, there is a risk to be exposed. Absence of any demolition theory pretty much puts the conspiracy theory to death.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join