It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT: "Whisleblowers expose rigged Bush elections"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Murder, Spies and Voting Lies: Rigged elections exposed

Whistleblower Clint Curtis spills the beans to journalist/blogger Brad Friedman (Bradblog.com) about the election fraud associated with George W. Bush's first presidential ballot. Beautifully shot, in a style described as "60-minutes-noir", Patty Sharaf's acclaimed film has been called the "Alfred Hitchcock of election fraud movies". Friedman pokes at the seamy side of democracy, uncovering the story of computer programmer Clint Curtis, who recounts being asked before the 2000 election by a prominent Florida legislator to create vote-rigging software for electronic voting machines. The vote-rigging scandal devolves into a murder mystery, with Friedman shaking down the facts. With electronic voting machine companies aggressively selling all over the globe, the implications for democracy worldwide are profound.

Russia Today talks with whisleblowers about Bush rigging elections using electronic voting machines that can be hacked using bootloader viruses to change the vote count without leaving behind any traces.

Add to that investigators suspiciously found dead.......

and in States using the electronic vote counters, election results not matching exit polls.

What does anyone make of this???

Part 1:

Part 2:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Great post, I remember hearing about this a while ago, but I never knew how deep this actually was. Very informative. What would have happened if Kerry won? No war crimes? No scandals? No playing dumb Texan when he's actually smart? Honestly, I don't think things would be much different, our country has gone from the people choosing the best pres to the elite deciding which one will be better at expanding their fascist agenda.

On another note, I know Diebold is involved with ATMs at banks, what else do they do? Of course they'd have connections with the banks....
This has got me digging, I'll bbl.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yawwwwwnnnnnnnnn.

It's 2010.

All Algore had to do was win his homestate of Tennessee. The same state that he had represented as a Senator. That tells you something when your own people vote against you. Florida meant nothing. Tennessee decided that election.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Carseller4]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I wonder sometimes what people are going to be saying about us 200 or so years from now. When the world is a radically different place, or maybe we blew it all the hell, what will be said about things like this?

People say it doesn't matter because their man won. They were on that team and they don't care if they had to lie, steal or cheat to get there. They got there. Alls fair in love and war I guess lol. Should tell you everything you need to know about politics in this country. It doesn't matter how many rules you break as long as you win.

And now, a song.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by antonia]

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Interesting points...especially considering these videos are focusing in on the 2004 election
Your still stuck defending the thievery from 2000...

Guilty conscience...but hey, who gives a rats ass about the republic anyhow, right? So long as your favorite redneck got into office against the will of the people...twice.

You might raise the question at your next GOP convention...why even have elections...just take over the whitehouse by arms and install your ultra conservative theocratic hero.

If you cant win an argument, support cheating, aye?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Yawwwwwnnnnnnnnn.

It's 2010.

All Algore had to do was win his homestate of Tennessee. The same state that he had represented as a Senator. That tells you something when your own people vote against you. Florida meant nothing. Tennessee decided that election.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Carseller4]

Are you kidding??? Do you deny that this had any effect on future elections?
Although many believe their vote is obsolete, we actually have something to call evidence towards that, and if this were in the news, there would DEFINATELY be a lot of pissed off people that actually might wake up and make a difference so this never happens again.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If we could do the last ten years over....we wouldn't have Obama.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Republican IT consultant subpoenaed in case alleging tampering with 2004 election

Key Witness in Rove Probes Killed

Wikipedia: Mike Connell

Alex Jones: Karl Rove kills whistleblower Michael Connell to cover up voting fraud

Veteren's Today: Bush-Cheney Cyber-Man’s Air Crash Gets Spookier

Infowars: The suspicious, disturbing death of election rigger Michael Connell

Behind the firewall: Bush loyalist Mike Connell controls congressional secrets as his email sites serve Karl Rove

An article about Connell’s partisan IT activities in George W. Bush’s hometown newspaper, the Crawford, Texas, Lone Star Iconoclast, invokes the specter of the Watergate scandal. It notes, “There’s Ohio in 2004 when his [Connell’s] company (SmartTech) ran election results through his computers before releasing them to Ken Blackwell’s Secretary of State office.”

And on, and on, and on...

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Yawwwwwnnnnnnnnn.

It's 2010.

Just curious.

How do you know Al Gore did not win his home state?

This thread is about Rigged elections and manipulated voting machines.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Russia Today has impressed me with their range of stories and investigative journalism in the past. This is very interesting., to say the least. However, the Clinton Curtis story is really not new, as Blackmarketeer pointed out. Unless there's a new angle here we're missing?

If new proof or news were to come out though, it would certainly NOT be a yawn. It probably will one day.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
When I heard about this years ago, I attributed it to technophobia, but now I think there is good reason to believe election fraud actually happened on a large scale.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This post is about the good old USA. I find it more than a little convincing that YOUR elections are very much under the control of the bad guys ... Despite the # of people knowing this and the lack of coverage in the MSM,there seems to be a very loud silence.
The bad guys know how to work out their agenda no matter where they are . I really don't think it would have made a difference who would have went in .In Canada we are supposed to have a govt. that is a small minority that has been able to do what they like .
Not many political leaders are able to maneuver away from the corrupt PTB .

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

At least it's hard to hack into our paper voting system. It leaves a nice paper trail too. Plus the votes are counted right away, and we know who our "leader" is by the next day. Hard to squabble about hard copy paper.

Too bad Harper is so dictator like.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I thought the journalist Greg Palast had this all covered years ago and it was all common knowledge. Google it, some of it is on the BBC sites if you want to know more.

The election was stolen and it was proven that discrimination took place that had a so called racial bias to it. I think its in his book 'the best democracy money can buy'. it truely seems that the Russia media is more 'free' than that of the US.

Peace

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by yyyyyyyyyy
Hi everyone,

I thought the journalist Greg Palast had this all covered years ago and it was all common knowledge. Google it, some of it is on the BBC sites if you want to know more.

The election was stolen and it was proven that discrimination took place that had a so called racial bias to it. I think its in his book 'the best democracy money can buy'. it truely seems that the Russia media is more 'free' than that of the US.

Peace

A lot of it has been around for years.

I know I follow it on blackboxvoting.org

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
waiting for republican defense of blaming obama for bush's BS

and thank you to whomever posted about micheal connel, I had no idea. Effin' scary, man.

Also, if you really want to see how deep the lies go, it's worth it to check out ken blackwell get totally owned on the daily show here. watch that then think about him being in charge of...anything

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It probably was rigged, who really knows.
The source codes- the interviewer asked him "why didnt you grab the source codes"? and his response was/ It was under govt contract, you know how hard it is to get information out of there?".
That part kinda made me suspicious about the claims. This guy had access to it, yet didnt grabthem, and he was the designer. How could he not have them to begin with?He knew what they were, but didnt jot them down out of, what? Fear? It may be true, but I just got this WTF moment when he said that.Would not suprise me either way.

Heres a question.. what makes anyone think that BOTH sides are not doing this? Or HAVE BEEN doing this? Both sides are not to be trusted, so Iwouldnt put it past both of them to come up with some way to rig elections, such as..eek..throwing ballots in the trash bins and sewage drains.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

Heres a question.. what makes anyone think that BOTH sides are not doing this? Or HAVE BEEN doing this? Both sides are not to be trusted, so Iwouldnt put it past both of them to come up with some way to rig elections, such as..eek..throwing ballots in the trash bins and sewage drains.

Read up on Diebold.

That will tell you which side had the best way of accessing machines for corruption.

(that is not saying both sides are not corrupt - - just who had the best opportunity)

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Moss versus machines: On the fifth anniversary of the death of election protection activist Bill Moss, news reports easy hacking of ATM machines and hence, electronic voting machines

It is fitting on the fifth anniversary of the death of Bill Moss, lead plaintiff in the legendary Moss v. Bush 2004 lawsuit in Ohio, that the Associated Press is admitting the easy hackability of Diebold machines.

Back in 2004, there were also a slew of criminal cases involving ATM fraud, involving Diebold ATMs. The ATM hackers were based in St. Petersburg Russia and gained access to the Western ATM networks by compromising ATMs in Eastern Europe. Diebold, of course, still denies their machines vulnerability.

In Connell's case, he didn't have to compromise the voting machines, he was given unprecedented access to them. Election results were routed through his private servers before then forwarded to Blackwell's office.

This is a scandal of unbelievable magnitude, yet the right-wing media outlets have effectively buried it. Now please, don't let it interrupt your "blame Obama" game.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join