It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum-- Watch him Live and Post your thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ok So I have been watching him now for about 15 minutes or so. So far I have seen him avoid answering questions well, and I was even fortunate to see him shut down by a few constitutionalists (Ron Paul 2012). Then he had one of his advisers speak and practically the entire crowd was unresponsive to his questions. Rick Santorum looks a bit awkard here, who knows if it will get better.

Anyway it is interesting to watch, if anyone is interested you should watch some of it.

C-SPAN

Also, it would be nice if we kept this a Santorum only thread, if anyone wants to post what they know about him, good or bad.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
CREW Releases Second Annual Most Corrupt Members of Congress Report
This article shows that Rick Santorum is within the top 5 worst members of congress there are, and those politicians are pretty bad... Now keep in mind this is of 2006 but you know what they say: Once corrupt, always corrupt. But why? Here is why:
Santorum’s corruption problem

I mean really? He is slipping money under the table through the Katrina Bill? Now to me that sounds like stealing, giving money from the government to his buds and blaming it on a hurricane... horrible...

Then there is this link:
Santorum Named One Of Three “Most Corrupt” Senators In 2006
And this one goes even farther than the previous article that suggests that Santorum isn't in the top five most corrupt, but the top three! This is a very good article to read and I urge you to check out the links to CREW pdfs to the bases on their opinions on his corruption.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Rick Santorum believes that all contraceptive methods should be banned. First of all, no abortion. Then no "plan B", and then what... no condoms and birth control pills? How the hell is that supposed to fix anything? He wants everyone in the world to just be abstinent. Yeah, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! Contraception is sooo important in preventing so many more problems than the U.S. already has. This is just more of his Nazi-agenda that wants to convert the world into his form of religious beliefs. Well screw him, you can't just expect everyone to not use contraception, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I usually do not get riled up about social issues but c'mon man! Leave the government outta this kind of crap... After they take this away, what is next? Regulations on who I choose to be with too???

Santorum and the 'Anti-contraception' Conservatives

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Always look toward how they vote in Senate to see how people really are. Also, gotta love how Santorum tries to specifically target Ron Paul at the beginning. Would you vote for someone who doesn't agree with the foundations of America? I know things aren't perfect but it is a pretty damn good system. It's the people running it now that ruin it, not the system itself that is failing.
edit on 15-1-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join