It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo Poll: Who can beat Romney in N.H.? - Blocking Ron Paul Votes!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I don't know if this is happening for everyone, but if I select Ron Paul, I get the following error. The poll can be found at Yahoo's main page on the right hand side. Anyone else having a problem picking Ron Paul (or Huntsman for that matter)? Current results show "Nobody" being able to beat Romney.

edit on 10-1-2012 by navy_vet_stg3 because: Fixed subject.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I just did it with no problem.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

I was able to vote for him...though that doesn't mean the data is processed on the back-end. Now, when I refresh the page and it gives me the poll again, if I hit RP's bubble again, then I get the message.

They are just preventing you from voting again and skewing the numbers...they should do that.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Okay, thanks. I've tried several times. I don't want to click on one of the others. It might be because my company uses a proxy server. I will wait until I get home, and click.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Maybe it was intended to be a joke? Perhaps humor to point out the MSM seemingly pushing for Romney to win?

I tried it and both Paul and Huntsman choices geve that error message.

Then i tried the "nobody" choice and it went through.

I would be nice it there was a disclaimer somewhere nearby to point out that this poll is an attempt at humor for those who might think they're serious.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I've voted, and the end results are still the same as it was before.

Total votes is at 77,248 now.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Haven't even voted yet. But, like I said, if someone at my company already voted, that might be why, if the proxy is hosing things up. It wouldn't be the first time something like this happened. Had a file on Rapidshare doe the same thing. Couldn't ever use the free download, and I needed my damn files that I uploaded the night before! HA!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just voted 77,934 now. Paul does not have to come in first, a strong second or third will suffice.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I just did it and got the same message. Maybe because I'm in Canada?

Are you in the US?

Total votes 78,800

edit on 10-1-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yep, I'm in the U.S.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

You know what I did that poll earlier and couldn't get Ron Paul to work so I just hit the third option thinking it was other... Why would they have that option anyway?

No body?

They might as well asked can anyone beat Romney, yes or no...

Strange options if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

join