It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel seeks to make comparisons to the Nazis illegal.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
the fact it's being brought up that much and they need to enact a law....that speaks to me.

i'm starting to wonder if the Nazis were actually some jews in disguise?.. (sorry jews, just questions)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Who doesn't think this won't be used against Palistinians who refer to their settlements as the world's largest concentration camp?

Perhaps they are trying to make it so unpleasant on the palestinians that they choose to leave Israel and go back to Jordan? Seems logical that if there's someone squatting in your lands that you make it hell on them to stay there until they break and decide to go somewhere more prosperous and less hostile? No one is asking the palestinians to stay, they can leave whenever they want. Ofcourse this dips into the entire "i was there first so piss off" subject.

Seems to me that it would just be easier to dissolve the palestinians and just make them Israeli's and be done with that crap. Just assimilate and be happy.

"Resistance is futile, death is irrelevant. You will be assimilated"

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This sounds like something right out of hitlers play book. 21st century nazis.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The Zionists don't want the Nazis to disappear - that is why they dig them up every couple of days and remind the whole world about them.

The Zionists want the critics of Israel to disappear.

Originally posted by nickneal7
so no more hitler jokes??

Can't we have any freedom on what we say?

Sure the Nazi were a bunch of A-holes but not talking about them doesn't make them disappear from history.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If the Zionists were just interested in banning the internet in Israel - who would care?

What they are doing is trying to warp it around the world to suit their evil enterprise. If that does not work, plan 'B' will be shutting it down.

May want to sharpen up your Morse Code skills and build a shortwave radio.

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
Perhaps they will call it the Godwin Law.

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

link

If Goodwin's law is correct, then Israel would effectively end up banning the whole internet in their country because, at some point, it becomes inevitable that someone will end up violating this law during the course of any discussion.

Besides; I always thought it was Israel that was the one that loved comparing their enemies to the Nazis. Can they throw themselves in jail for violating this law?

edit on 1/10/12 by FortAnthem because:
_________ extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join