It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened with the Baltic sea object? Are there any GOOD updates of recent or still unknown???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I noticed the Yahoo article says it was discovered in August. Didn't last year's thread state in the Swedish source it was discovered in June? Hmm, an interesting, though possibly bad info vetting, mistake.

I'm looking forward to more detailed imagery when they return to it. I'm not entirely convinced it's not of this world, but it will be interesting to see if either one is merely a fluke natural formation, or something else entirely

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

I too await patiently for the data share. Keeping in mind if sensitive or celestial related the space navy or global black ops may have been there and left only a shell if even that.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
A recent article on this. It appears the company that found the anomaly is planning another trip to the site to investigate further once the waters calm down.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Nyiah

I too await patiently for the data share. Keeping in mind if sensitive or celestial related the space navy or global black ops may have been there and left only a shell if even that.

Seems as I predicted the "meringue" may be a "lid".

www.oceanexplorer.se...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

If so Char-Lee then it wouldnt suprise me a bit considering the timing of this discovery. It will be nice to see a FULL vid. of the object lit on ALL sides to get a better feel and it is amazing no full image has been provided. If thats a lid I wonder when wa sits last access or opening, not to mention whats inside
Seems like a job for those blk aups individuals out @ sea (global NAVY) to take time to enter if possible. If this is more then what its thought to be I will await patiently for its data to come out. For if its CRAFT related that may begin to change the worlds outlook a DNA changer to add.

thanks for the updated comment, much appreciaed.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Char-Lee

If so Char-Lee then it wouldnt suprise me a bit considering the timing of this discovery. It will be nice to see a FULL vid. of the object lit on ALL sides to get a better feel and it is amazing no full image has been provided. If thats a lid I wonder when wa sits last access or opening, not to mention whats inside
Seems like a job for those blk aups individuals out @ sea (global NAVY) to take time to enter if possible. If this is more then what its thought to be I will await patiently for its data to come out. For if its CRAFT related that may begin to change the worlds outlook a DNA changer to add.

thanks for the updated comment, much appreciaed.

Sooo scared they will not let them tell what they learn or learned and cover it up for military! I guess when the time is right we will finally know what is really going on on this planet...I hope.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
soooo...what is happening????????

no updates i could find on ATS,
nothing since June... www.abovetopsecret.com...
= "giant mushroom"

and www.abovetopsecret.com...
= "uso cuts off electricity"...

and finally... www.abovetopsecret.com...
= "straight lines etc"...

so what happened...any news, anyone????

is it a WWI German anti sub device???

see: www.museumoftheweird.com...

????

thanks...

+ seeeya

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

I am following the SILENCE as a way of detecting ACTIVITY. Just like LAKE VOSTOK, SILENCE seems to mean busy busy busy. As soon as I get something new in I will make a new thread. Interesting you thought of it now

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I am interested in why the electronic devices were going out when the divers were close to this thing!!

I was hoping new information got released and I was just talking to my brother about why there hasn't been any new information available on this topic!!

Hopefully someone out here on ATS knows something and can assist in this, I think this has the potential to be one of the greatest finds in human history......(if it is what we are all speculating it is.....
)

Thanks O, as always!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

You are welcome Christfishenstien and thank you for your input, I think IF it is serious there SHOULD be a military force somewhere in that region above and below sea that civilian population should see/detect either with troops in their neighboorhoods OR UN LABELED UNDERCOVER agents.

Another way to detect activity would be if there was a military ranking individual out there observing THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL IF SOME SOLDIERS/SAILORS are on a nondisclosed recon mission in that region UNLESS THE SPACE NAVY IS SEPERATE FROM ARMED FORCES OF EA*RTH. Silence is the give away to me atleast so I will remain hopeful that if there IS something there its beneficial to mankind & others and not some harsh beginning to an end/war. Until my friend 1 will remain optimistic and open minded...

edit on 8/14/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

hi Ophiuchus 13, thanks for the quick reply...

yeah, i have been sort of offline more than on, over the last few months...

but i am loving being back on ATS,

eg: this thread from yesterday... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ball lightning rains upon town, hangs in midair: newspaper article from 1947,

where else can U get stuff like that!!!

anyway, i was just reviewing some other recent stories and thought about the Baltic anomaly...
and its funny U mentioned Lake Vostok, i just saw a great little snippet on the news about Antarctic history,
and how the British and Nazis tried to claim large sections during WW2, and then USA came along and claimed the lot, until Australia etc stepped in and argued for sense....and conservation....

anyway, it got me thinking, (just as U said)...all quiet down south means....action? or nothing???

Lake Vostok is about the single greatest natural mystery on Earth, IMHO, WTF is down there????
what has evolved, if anything, over the last 100,ooo years of isolation....????

looking forward to your nest update, and thanks again...star

seeya

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

Thank you as well shaneR. YES ATS does from time to time have that substance data hard to find if even mentioned elsewhere, that's also why I frequent it as much as I do I like to learn. So when I think of how the Baltic Sea object was detected and not detected before and then said to be some Russian craft but the Russians from my observation didn't say what exactly it was I tend to lean more into the Conspiracy theorist mind state like WHY was it not detected before OR WAS it and just ignored???? I remember when the NORWAY spiral happened over in that SAME region NOBODY OWNED UP TO IT CLEARLY. I remember reading it was blamed on a Russian Rocket and then reading some Russian scientist blamed it on USA scientific activities which left the WHOLE activity untouched for the most part which to me registers as ODD. Anyway many as I would like to learn more on this subject but it seems hush hush, as shared to me that's a ALERT to pay attention to the world and space and seas for ANYTHING ODD, which is where my mind remains as of now just observing EA*RTH/SPACE/SEAS (oceans) for changes. I notice there were large storms on the POLES made me think Vostok related for some odd reason. So many liars and sneak hiders its hard to grasp the reality of whats going on but WE CANT BE HATED FOR JUST WANTING TO UNDERSTAND AND IF WE ARE WELL MAYBE THOSE WHO HATE NEED MORE LIGHT* THERAPY/ADJUSTMENTS from ABOVE. See you around shaneR

NAMASTE*******

top topics

<< 1   >>

join